Arrival To Venice Italy

Arrival To Venice Italy

A Chapter by MuSiCFreak8899
"

Earl and Penelope get on a plane, suffer a few hours then finally arrive in Italy, ready to start their summer.

"

 "Boys....can be very....passionate in Italy...Penelope."

 I whined, "Dad! Please not while another BOY is in the car!"

 Earl shoved a pillow in his face trying to bite down the laughter that was rising from this throat.

 Dad continued looking at us from the rearview mirror, "I'm just saying, I really hate to have you coming back 3 months pregnant."

 I sighed embarrassed, why did he wait to give me the talk in the car? Why not back at the house when Earl wasn't present?

 Dad pointed his thumb to Earl, his eyes still on the road, "That goes for you too Earl. No fooling around."

 It was my turn to laugh as Earl's face went completely red. He sunk in the car seat, while my laughs and dad's advise echoed the rest of the car ride to the airport.

 ------------------------------

 I jumped out of the car, followed by Earl. We stared in awe at the big airport in front of us.

 Earl exclaimed, "It seems like only the rich and famous would travel in these airports!"

 Dad got out of the car also, opening the truck door with the click of his keys. I rushed over picking up my stuff like it was full of feathers. My excitement increased during the ride, it gave me strength! I could totally take on a professional wrestler at this moment!

 Dad walked over to me, pulling me into a awkward hug, "I'll miss you kiddo."

 I smiled and replied, "I'll miss you too. And I'll call when we get there."

 Dad let go of me and stepped over to Earl, he smacked him on the back, almost making Earl choke on his gum.

 "Now look after my daughter alright?"

 Earl half coughing and half stuttered, "Y-y-es Sir!"

 Dad smiled, happy with his response, hopped in the car and starting to drive away. We watched him leave, before Dad disappeared from our view, he honked his horn loudly and waved his arm out the window.

 I turned to Earl, "Ready to go my maucho body guard?"

 He shook his head, "Sure, sure."

 ----------------------------

 Traveling into the airport seemed like a blur. Millions of people rushed by us getting to where they need to go. The line to the front desk was almost out the doors of the airport. However, the line seemed to move quickly and before I knew it, it was our turn next.

 The lady at the front desk said in a snobby tone and bored eyes, "Next please."

 Earl and I continued further. We both slid our envelopes under the glass slot, the lady quickly took them and examined them.

She basically threw them back under the slot, "You're free to go. NEXT!"

 Earl and I just looked at each other and shrugged. Okay, now onto the scanning of the stuff and body. I always hated this part of the process of going on a airplane.

 Earl went first. He placed his two suitcases on the machine, stepped through the scanner and watched his stuff come out from the other side. The man watching the monitor, nodded towards Earl, he can take his stuff now.

 I smiled as I placed my stuff on the machine, quickly walking in and out of the scanner and waited for the man at the monitor to give his approval.

 When he did, I threw my suitcases over my shoulder and hurried over to Earl,

"Finally!"

 Earl laughed, "Eager to get on the plane?"

 I walked fast forward, leaving him behind, "Totally!"

 Earl started rushing after me, "Hey wait up!"

 Soon I came face to face with the lady who checks the tickets before letting you on the plane. I ripped open my envelope and gave her my ticket.

 The woman dressed in blue and white took them gracefully out of my hand and checked them.

 "Going to Italy are you? Watch out for the thieves!"

 I laughed along. What's with the people warning us about the thieves. I decided to wait for Earl to get his ticket checked before I continue on.

 When his ticket was safely checked and in his pocket, I grabbed his hand pushing him forward.

 Earl panicked, "Careful! I brought some of my star wars action figures. If they break then I won't be able to find them again!"

 Sometimes Earl can be a dork.

 -----------------------------

 The whole airplane ride was tiring and boring. Earl had a different row number than I did. He got to sit next to some french snob.

 Meanwhile, I had to sit next to the most annoying kids ever. I guess the blessing on my life has to have some loop holes sometimes!

 For the first two hours, I just relaxed and watched the movie they were displaying on the plane. For the last 3 hours I got a pillow and slept, I probably wouldn't be sleeping at night in Italy.

 A voice jolted me awake, "Hello ladies and gentlemen, we have now arrived on our final desenation, Venice Italy!"

 Earl's head popped up from the seat he was sitting at, he looked at me and smiled with two thumbs up. I waited for the little brats to pile out and find their mommy before I would leave me seat.

 Earl met me halfway, "Ready to get our bags?"

 I simply replied, "Ready as ever."

 With that we linked arms and exited the plane.

 



© 2009 MuSiCFreak8899


Author's Note

MuSiCFreak8899
We're getting somewhere! Please review! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on August 20, 2009
Last Updated on August 20, 2009


Author

MuSiCFreak8899
MuSiCFreak8899

In Your Imagination.



About
Hello all, I'm Taylor. September 12th is when I blow out the candles. My hobbies are music, writing, reading, sleeping, photography and anything else that is incredibly rad. Vintage and .. more..

Writing