Scipio, What A Strange Name

Scipio, What A Strange Name

A Chapter by MuSiCFreak8899
"

also a fantastic one is it!

"

 It seemed like hours until another person opened the bathroom door. This time it wasn't Prosper or Bo.

 It was the boy with chocolate brown skin.

 I said, "Can you please untie us?"

 The boy folded his arms and said gruffly, "Why in the world would I do that?"

 Earl cut in, "I shall notice the police!"

 The boy rolled his eyes, "You're tied up, how are you going to do that?"

 Earl looked down defeated. He sometimes doesn't think before he talks, then gets really embarrassed about it later.

 This time it was Victor who spoke up, "I noticed the movie projector is broken, let us go, and I'll help you fix it."

 The boy thought it over for a few minutes, "How do I know you won't just run away?"

 Victor replied, "You have my promise."

 Please please, let this work. I just want to leave. Finally, after a few more moments of silence, the boy spoke up,

 "Alright, alright. I'll untie you."

 Yes! I noticed the look of relief on Earl's face. He's not the only one.

 The boy united Victor first, you got up and relaxed his tense muscles. I was expecting him to dash out of the bathroom once united, but he simply stood there and waited for us to be untied.

 After Earl was untied, the boy went over to me. As he cut the ropes from my body, I asked,

 "What's your name?"

 The boy looked at me after finishing the last rope, "Mosca."

 Earl grabbed my hand, pulling me up, "Okay..I guess we can leave now?"

 We were about to leave the bathroom, but Mosca blocked it, "No! The deal was I let you go, you stay and help with the projector."

 The look on his face read, 'move and I'll totally kill you'.

 I sighed, "Okay."

 ----------------------------

 Earl and I sat in the theater seats as Victor and Mosca were fiddling with the movie projector. What movies do they have to watch anyway?

 Earl rubbed his temples, "I think we are going to be here for awhile."

 I replied, "You are correct."

 We heard Mosca's voice from the other side of the room, "It's almost working!"

 Yay! Does that mean after Victor fixes it, we can leave? I really hope so.

 Suddenly the door swung open to reveal, Prosper, the girl was the braid and the boy with the bad teeth.

 They took one look at us and the boy with bad teeth yelled at Mosca, "Why did you set them free?"

 Mosca explained getting up from his spot, "They promised they wouldn't run away if I untied them. See they're here and Victor is helping me fix the projector!"

 Earl whispered to me, "Let's get out of here."

 I looked at the bickering kids and nodded. They wouldn't notice if we just left. We started edging towards the door, but the boy with the bad teeth stopped us.

 "Where do you think you are going, snoops!"

 He proceeded to push Earl and I back into the theater. Earl half shouted, "Don't touch us!"

 The boy just glared at Earl, looking like he was going to punch him.

 The girl with the braid pulled the boy with the bad teeth back, "That's enough, Riccio!"

 So the boy's name is Ricco? Interesting.

 Riccio mumbled, "They were trying to leave."

 The girl with the braid rolled her eyes, "We have enough problems right now!"

 Mosca asked, "Why? What happened?"

 Prosper answered this one, "Scipio never showed up."

 Whose Scipio? That's a...strange name.

 



© 2009 MuSiCFreak8899


Author's Note

MuSiCFreak8899
review?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on August 20, 2009
Last Updated on August 20, 2009


Author

MuSiCFreak8899
MuSiCFreak8899

In Your Imagination.



About
Hello all, I'm Taylor. September 12th is when I blow out the candles. My hobbies are music, writing, reading, sleeping, photography and anything else that is incredibly rad. Vintage and .. more..

Writing