Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Zack Black

Aldemar stayed in the Psychic world, he knew his age would only slow down the group, and that his services were probably better at home. But every so often he would make his way to Earth to visit Marsha, since they were both used to being surrounded by people. The day after Sabri's spirit possessed Marsha, Aldemar made a visit. Just like usual Aldemar just walks in the front door. Marsha's sits at the kitchen table, arm wrapped in a bandage, eyes still glowing dark green. 
"Hello brother." says the echoed voice coming from Marsha's body.
"Sabri! What have you done with her?" exclaims Aldemar.
"Calm my brother. She is in here. I am only using her as a vessel." explains Sabri.
"Why do you need a vessel?" asks Aldemar.
"None of your business Aldemar!" yells Sabri slamming Marsha's hand on the table breaking it in half.
"You can't find your own body." chuckles Aldemar.
"I don't need the body." says Sabri sternly.
"Are you going to keep using humans as vessels? Burn them up and leave 'em?" asks Aldemar.
"If I have to." says Sabri.
"Well you can start by leaving that body. She has nothing to do with us." says Aldemar.
"You take a fancy to this do you?" asks Sabri.
"She's a friend." answers Aldemar.
"A friend of Raven's? A mother to April? I see. Well here's the deal. You hand over the four Psychics in your possession and  I'll gladly leave this body, just as I found it." says Sabri, making Marsha smirk. 
"I wish I could trust you brother." says Aldemar.
The two stare at each other. Aldemar looks deep into the dark green eyes of Marsha that were once a beautiful brown. suddenly the front door opens and neither care to turn to see who it is.
"I hope I'm not interrupting anything here." says Nathan, God of Hell, as he walks into the house. 
"Oh good." says Nathan with a smile, rubbing his hands together.
"What are you doing here?" asks Aldemar.
"You put two of the strongest beings in all worlds under one roof, on Earth. You weren't very hard to track down." says Nathan.
"Oh and Sabri, that lady isn't a good look on you." continues Nathan with a chuckle.
"Arrogant little punk." says Sabri in his echoing, deep voice.
"Listen, I'm here for business, and business only." explains Nathan.
"I'm listening." says Aldemar.
"Word around the worlds is that you two have intentions to raise the Dragons again. Probably to destroy each other. Which I have no problem with. I hope you both die actually. But then, what do you do with the Dragons after your done?" says Nathan.
"What do you mean?" asks Sabri.
"Don't play dumb with me! I know all of your tricks! I may be new to this position, but I am not new to the history you two have caused over generations!" exclaims Nathan.
As Nathan yells, his eyes turn a deep,dark black color. His face is consumed with rage. Sabri stands from what remains of the table and walks backwards until his butt and back rest against the counter. Aldemar walks toward Nathan, reaching out a hand.
"Please Nathan, calm down." pleads Aldemar.
"Your rage will kill us all kid." says Sabri.
"The days when Heaven,Hell and the rest of the planets were ruled by old, weak men, are over. Now I'm in control. And it will be like that for a long, long time."says Nathan as his eyes turn back to the color they were before.
"Think of everything the planets have been through Nathan. Don't become a tyrant, become the leader Hell needs." says Aldemar.
"Exactly." says Nathan with a smirk.
"Once I stop you two from raising the Dragons, I will have done exactly what the Council has asked of me for the betterment of my people." continues Nathan.
"You don't have the juice kid." says Sabri, making Marsha grin once again.
"You're the easiest to kill. I can trap you in that meat puppet and then just kill her." says Nathan with a chuckle as Sabri turns Marsha's face into one of panic.
"Killing us won't stop the Psychics from uniting and you know that." says Aldemar sternly.
"Yes, but, who says they'll want to raise the Dragons without you." says Nathan with an echoing cackle as he walks out the front door.


© 2015 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on May 22, 2015
Last Updated on May 24, 2015
Tags: supernatural, pagan, psychic, angel, demon


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black