Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A Chapter by Zack Black

About half an hour passes from when Shelly made the phone call and someone knocks on the door. Ed opens the door, and Elijah walks in. He takes his sweater off and puts it on a chair.
"What in the hell am I doing here?" asks Elijah, looking around at the store. 
"My phone number isn't to have tea. It's when you get into trouble and need a bail out." continues Elijah.
"Listen Elijah. You wanna change this place? Then shut up and listen for once instead of running your trap." says Emily standing up to Elijah. 
"Keep talkin'" says Elijah taking a seat.
"This is Ed, and this is the Black Widow. They have people coming, and were going to take a stand." says Emily.
"Our plan is to flush Sarah out of her palace." says Shelly.
"Big move, admirable." says Elijah.
"Our thinking is if we can force Sarah out of the Capital, then we can overtake it." says Ed.
"You think that, what? Eight of us can over throw the largest city in the Pagan world?" asks Elijah laughing.
"A series of small distractions to divide and conquer the guards." says Shelly.
"Were hitting the jail first, release all the prisoners, then to the city hall." says Shelly.
"Then town square." says Ed.
"And finally a storm on the palace." says Emily.
"Storming the palace is risky. A little too risky for comfort." says Elijah.
"You owe Raven, you owe us." says Shelly.
"Fine, I'm in." says Elijah rolling his eyes almost in disbelief that he is agreeing to the plan.  Another knock at the door comes almost as Elijah finishes rolling his eyes. Ed opens the door and smiles. He sees his grandson, Garret, Garret's cousin, and Garret's girlfriend all at the door. He ushers them in. 
"Granddad, I've missed you. Long time no see." says Garret with a smile. 
"As I've missed you." says Ed, messing up garret's hair.
"Hey knock it off!" says Garret with a laugh.
"What have you become a pretty boy now that you've got a woman?" asks Ed laughing back.
"Nice to meet you by the way Amanda, I've heard amazing things about you." says Ed.
"Nice to meet you too sir." says Amanda lightly shaking his hand.
"Oh please call me Ed, you too Lucas." says Ed, waving to Lucas who is sitting in the back corner of the room, silent as a mouse. 
"Kid still doesn't talk much?" asks Ed.
"Afraid not." says Garret.
"So let us hear this grand plan you guys came up with." says Amanda taking a seat tot he right of Lucas. Garret takes the left of Lucas next to April. At this round table they explain the plan to Garret, Amanda, and Lucas. For several minutes they debate on the ethics and the workmanship of the plan. Garret seems on board with the plan, but Amanda seems worried. 
"I don't think we have enough people." says Amanda glancing at some of the papers of the draw out plan. 
"No matter what way we divide we're always going to be out numbered." says Amanda.
"But look." say Garret pointing one of the diagrams.
"If a fire starts in the square all extra guards will be called. Leaving only a few at the other squares." says Garret.
"Considering them divided, and conquered." says Lucas, speaking up for the first time.
"I guess." says Amanda putting the papers down, still filled with doubt of the plans success. 
"Great. Then we will plan the assault for in two days. At midnight. That way all civilians will remain unharmed unless their own chosen involvement." says Ed putting together the final details of the plan. 


© 2015 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on June 6, 2015
Last Updated on June 6, 2015
Tags: supernatural, angel, demon, psychic, pagan


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black