Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

A Chapter by Zack Black

Sabri, still using Marsha’s body for his own possession appears at the newly formed abandoned battleground. He is just in time to see what remains of the battle. Snake’s bloody and nearly lifeless body. He sees her shield on the ground, with blood on nearly every edge.

“Snake, my creation. What has happened?” asks Sabri in his deep voice that seems to trap the very souls around him,

“My creator, Master Sabri. I was tricked and double crossed.” says Snake in a way of pleading for forgiveness for her dreaded loss in battle.

“It was only a matter of time until the bounty hunters found a better paycheck. They will get their own soon enough my creation. They think of you as a Demon, but alas even I, your creator, have no idea what you truly are.” says Sabri as he helps his creation, Snake, off the ground. Snake’s armor was covered in blood,dirt, and ember from the ground where the forest used to stand.

“Someone from the Capital told me I could find you here.” says Elder Sarah with a slight cackle as she walks toward Snake and Sabri.

“Sarah how pleasant of you to join us. But nevertheless you need to stand down. This isn’t your fight.” says Sabri.

“And that woman you're possessing, her fight right? Didn’t think so. Look we can help each other out. The nit wits trying to stop you are the same ones trying to stop me.” explains Elder Sarah.

“What are you proposing, you dreaded witch?” asks Sabri, still holding Snake in a standing position.

“That we become allies in a situation doomed for Hell. If we can fight back together, my Pagans, your monsters. We could really do some damage.” says Elder Sarah.

“What do I get from it?” asks Sabri.

“You can have all the souls that will be reaped from Hell and Middle Earth.” she explains.

“And what of the souls of Heaven and Purgatory? Where do the souls of monsters and Angels go?” asks Sabri.

“I said I needed your help, not my hand held. Were in this 50/50 buddy. I’ll take Heaven and Purgatory.” says Elder Sarah with a bite in her tone.

“That seems like a shotty deal for me to invest my soldiers in, considering I have nothing to do with your little war on the Capital.” explains Sabri.

“I don’t know who you’re scared of more. Nathan or the little girl who can revive the dead.” continues Sabri with a cackle as he turns away from Sarah to start walking away.

“I’ll have my soldiers help in finding you a suitable vessel. One that can hold your power until your people find your body. That woman, she won’t last you much longer. It’s obvious.I can see the skin cracking and blisters forming. Pretty soon she’ll go kaboom.” say Elder Sarah catching the attention of Sabri once again, making him turn around in interest.
“When can you have me  body?” asks Sabri, looking at Marsha’s cracked and broken skin.

“If you aren’t picky, tonight. If you are-” says Elder Sarah before being cut off.

“Which I am.” says Sabri.

“A few days. Two maybe, three” explains Elder Sarah.

“My men are fast but not miracle workers.” continues Sarah.

“Unless you don’t think your puny human vessel can last you that long.” mocks Sarah.

“I’ve had enough of your lip.” says Snake picking up her shield and giving it one of her signature tosses at the Elder of the Pagan world.

“You monsters and your fighting.” says the Elder as she lifts up her hand, stopping the shield dead in front of her.

“How did you?” asks Snake in shock and awe of her stopping the shield.

“You aren’t messing with a little girl anymore. I’m the real deal baby.” says the Elder opening her arms with her kingdom in the background.

“I’m a God to these people. A better God than Nathan could ever be, and then whoever Heaven has up their leading them  now.” says Sarah with spite and hate in her voice.

“Snake stand down.” says Sabri trying to contain his beast of a creation.

“I can make it, maybe three more days before this body implodes.” says Sabri, who has now calmed down. Trying to make friends with Sarah. Sabri is an old wise man. He knows that if his vessel implodes, his soul that he worked so hard to release, will go back into its tomb to rest again.

A deal for souls may seem like a funny concept to a simple human. Souls are what keep the powers at be, well at be. The souls of Angels go to the God of Heaven, the souls of Demons go to the God of Hell, but the souls of Earth and Purgatory have been highly contested over for centuries and eons and even longer. Heaven and Hell tend to reap the souls of Earth by letting Humans make their own decisions of where they wish to go. Purgatory souls are those of monsters and creatures and freaks and beasts. They build up for when Purgatory does decide to chose a leader, which is oh so seldom. Purgatory really only chooses a leader in time of dire need and crisis. After all the monsters really only use purgatory as a place to mourn their dead, and meet for politics and war.


© 2015 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on September 9, 2015
Last Updated on September 9, 2015


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black