Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

A Chapter by Zack Black

Smoke fills the room, cackling fills the air, and an evil joy fills the emptiness. Electricity flows through the air freely. Two large shadows stand next to each other, with a green glow emitting from one of them.

“Master, are you sure you can do this outside of your body?” asks Snake.

“Positive? No. Willing to try? Yes. I need a new weapon to assist you my Amazonian River Queen.” says the other body with glowing green eyes, who then touches Snake’s face.

“But Master Sabri, your powers become lessoned every minute you aren’t in your own body.” says Snake with a face of concern.

“Finding my body will come in due time. Besides with no leads, if we just start looking we could end up just watching Nathan take over the Pagan world.” says the spirit of Sabri, now possessing the spirit of a taller man, with a  bigger build.

“Just like you Master. You only look at now, not to the rest of time.” says Snake.

“Listen Snake, I will be here for eternity. Time is on my side.” says Sabri.

“So will your brother.” says Snake.

“Don’t speak of him” says Sabri, smacking Snake across the face.

“Master I was just.” says Snake being cut off again by the force of Sabri’s hand, coming across her face. Well the new body that Sabri controls.

“If this doesn’t work we will simply start over.” says Sabri.

“Master, it was hard enough to find these three specimen. Please let’s be careful.” says Snake.

Sabri, seemingly ignoring Snake and her wishes, goes to over to a steel plate table and examines the body Snake has presented him with, more the collection of three people.

“Master, I’m a little worried you are trying to replace me.” says Snake, coming up behind him worried.

“Of course not my child. This one won’t be as strong as you, but he will be just as fierce.” says Sabri putting his hands through her hair.

Sabri examines the body once more, the legs of a man six foot, six inches tall, and a professional basketball player. The torso of an Army Ranger taken from the field of battle. The arms of a man lifting 350 pound weights at the gym. His head was missing though.

“I brought you three heads Master. Where are they?” asks Snake, with a face of concern. Her face of concern was then trumped by the blunt back hand of Sabri again.

“Master, I’m just trying to help you.” says Snake.

“I’ve been around for ten thousand years, what makes you think that I need a freak of nature’s help?” asks Sabri.

“Then why are you creating another one?” asks Snake with tears in her eyes.

Sabri, yet again ignores Snake and continues his work. He leaves Snake’s sight just for a moment and comes back with a covered tray. Snake watches carefully. Sabri sets the tray on the table.

“What do you have there Master Sabri?” asks Snake approaching the table.

“The last piece to this puzzle.” says Sabri taking the cover off the tray to reveal the head of a dog.

“What are you doing with that?” asks Snake.

“Long ago there were a race of men, in Northern Africa with the head of a dog. Average men, who loved to hunt and kill. They loved the chase more than the meal it provided them. They were killed off by people like Raven and my brother, Aldemar. People who think the only type of nature that should exist are those that can be controlled.” says Sabri, with a smile.

“Master, you can’t be serious.” says Snake.

“We shall name him, Christopher. After the Saint, who was so ashamed of who he was he fell to the knees of Jesus. Asked for forgiveness. And of course it was.” says Sabri, looking at the head.

“It looks more like a horse than anything.” says Snake.

“That’s how dogs looked back then my child.” explains Sabri.

“You dug one up and took his head?” asks Snake.

“I told you, I didn’t want another war machine. I wanted a hunter. Something I can train to be sneaky and kill.” says Sabri with a cackle.

Sabri moves all the body parts together. He moves the legs and the arms to their spots on the torso and finally he places the head. His eyes turn a darker shade of green and his hands glow. Snake sits nervously waiting to watch Sabri’s magic, which is what bound her together. Sabri puts his hands over the body. He begins a chant and the green mist begins to cover the body and bring the limbs together. As Snake watches she hears the sound of footsteps on the marble floor and she turns to see Elijah.

“What are you doing here? Get out!” commands Snake.

“I don’t want to fight you beast. I want to talk to Sabri.” says Elijah.

“Get out!” commands Snake again as she starts to charge Elijah.

“I tried to warn you.” says Elijah getting behind a table and punching it, at the same time, Snake’s back arches in pain.

“Don’t try to play with black magic you fool.” says Elijah trying to warn Snake.

“I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t want to fight.” continues Elijah, putting up hands to show he means no harm.

“I don’t care what you say, get out!” says Snake, flipping the table, then just as she flips the table, she falls backwards as well.

“What the hell are you doing?!” yells Snake at Elijah. She gets up and charges again, and Elijah steps out of the way and kicks one of the table legs. Snake drops to the ground and holds her shin.

A loud boom is heard from the corner of the room where Sabri was working on his newest monster. Elijah turns to look and sees Sabri helping his newest creation off the table.

“Sabri, I wanted to talk to you.” says Elijah.

“What is that?” asks Elijah seeing the monster for the first time.

“This is Christopher” replies Sabri, showing off his newest monster.

“What can I do for you Elijah?” asks Sabri.

“I have a propo-” says Elijah being cut off by a brick to the side of his head from Snake.


© 2015 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on December 28, 2015
Last Updated on December 28, 2015


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black