Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

A Chapter by Zack Black

One Day. One more day until the lives of the Pagan's living in the capital change forever. Hopefully if things go right, the lives of every Pagan will change. The Black Widow will have revenge for her family. Shelly,Emily, Garret,Ed,Amanda, and Lucas will have finally overthrown this terrible tyrant known as Elder Sarah. Everyone is making sure to continue with their daily lives in order to not raise any suspicion among the guards and city officials. The bell on the door on the bookshop rings and a man walks in, at first the Widow pays no attention.
"Ed's Assorted Books, may I assist you?" asks the Widow with a smile, looking up at the man.
"In fact you may." says Nathan, taking off his hat and setting it on the counter. 
"Okay, what can I do for you?" asks the Widow. not knowing who Nathan is.
"I'm here to talk business." says Nathan, taking a seat on the opposite side of the counter from the Widow.
"I'm sorry, Ed isn't here right now. But if you're talking about buying the shop, he isn't interested in selling." says the Widow.
"No, my business here, is with you." says Nathan, tapping his fingers on the counter. 
"I don't think I understand." says the Widow, backing away from the counter.
"My name is Nathan, God of Hell. Heard of me?" says Nathan with a faint chuckle.
"What, what, what are you doing here?" stutters the Widow, now utterly petrified.
"I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to give a business offer." says Nathan, trying to calm her.
"I'm sure you understand why I don't really trust you." says the Widow, slowly walking backwards toward the security button of the store, which notifies guards, usually of an attempted robbery.
"Push that button and I promise you, that you'll never move that hand again." says Nathan.
"How did you know?" asks The Widow before being cut off.
"How did I know that the button was there? You didn't think I would come in blind did you? Of course I scoped the place out first." says Nathan.
"Start talking deals then." says the Widow.
"I want you to come to Hell with me, and work as Hell's official Necromancer." offers Nathan.
"You've gone bat s**t crazy haven't you?" asks the Widow.
"Your mother was just as resistant at first." says Nathan with a chuckle.
"Watch your mouth. Leave her out of this. You didn't know her." says the Widow starting to get angry.
"Your mother had the same job I am offering you. I was just starting on the Council when she started." says Nathan.
"Stop." says the Widow, trying to resist tears.
"What? Don't like to hear that your mommy dear was my coworker?" says Nathan trying to pressure the Widow into breaking down. 
"Stop it. Please." says the Widow starting to cry.
"A mansion, personal chefs, anything you've ever wanted Widow. All you have to do is say yes." says Nathan coming around the counter, putting his hand on her shoulder.
"Don't touch me." she says pulling away.
"Your plan will never work. To over throw that stupid b***h Sarah. It has no chance to work." says Nathan trying to plead to her. The Widow stays silent. 
Who would take her place? Ed? That old goon will throw this place into even more turmoil." continues Nathan with a chuckle. 
"Then maybe we could find someone else?" asks the Widow.
"Like who? You? Ha! You'll get killed ten minutes into taking the throne." says Nathan.
"This rat's nest of a world was better off not existing." continues Nathan.
"If the plan flops, I'm in." says the Widow.
"And if it doesn't?" asks Nathan, almost with a confused face.
"Then i'll have some work to do around here." says the Widow, standing and walking away from Nathan.


© 2015 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on June 15, 2015
Last Updated on June 22, 2015
Tags: supernatural, angel, demon, psychic, pagan


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black