A Coven Wedding  Part 1

A Coven Wedding Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 290

A Coven Wedding

Part 1


Kateleen was having the kids shower first before putting them in the tub, but once there Beth took over bathing them and once again she avoided washing the boy's penises, having the boys wash them, themselves. The boys looked at me, not understanding why when I specifically instructed them too. Wanting the girls to get over their shyness about touching our male parts, so instead of coming down on them, I told the girls that their mother wanted them to join the other girls that were being married tonight downstairs so they could get themselves ready.


I knew it was a lie, even the kids could tell that it was, but I gave them a wink. Kateleen and Beth thanked me, promising me that once we were married we would continue where we left off. I shrugged my shoulders as if it didn’t matter even though it really did. They each kissed me and left the room, picking up our dirty clothes on the way out. It was what it was. As I bathed them all and gave them each a massage letting them do the same to me and each other. Once again I saw the girl’s Violet and Rachel's eyes as if I was forgetting about them because they didn’t have a penis, and in truth I was.


Once they were done putting on new waist robe for me and the kids. I took them back to their rooms finding wedding robes for each of them that they were going to wear to the wedding. Already there were several boxes in each of their rooms waiting to be filled. As Garret came in finding me telling me they need to see if my wedding clothes would fit. Dustin looked at me and I said I would only be a minute to help his friend Weston packs up his toys and things in his room. The whole house was getting a makeover, including the kid’s rooms with new paint and new furniture; now that they were older and had outgrown most of their things.


I followed Garret too his room asking why considered I was told we wouldn’t be wearing any. He said. Telling me that was true, the only thing I would be wearing is a long white cape, he opened his bedroom door where all us boys were that were getting married tonight. While Agatha sister Iris and a few of the women were helping the boys by trimming their hair and making sure the capes fit and pining them up so they didn’t trip on them as they walked down the aisle.


Each cape was made of white silk with touches of silver and gold with the same pattern as my bedspread that had painfully been sewn by hand. Once they were pined up they took them off handing the boys a robe to wear like the ones we wore on the plane telling them to make sure they bathed and make sure their rooms were packed so in the morning all they would half to do is remove the remaining furniture and the bedding.


And to pick out our clothes we wanted to wear in the morning as we leave to the mainland. Eli, Greg. Mark and Chad asked me how it was it was going, hearing that things weren’t going as well as it was for them. I lied and said things are going fine as expected. They caught the hint of sarcasm, said they too were having the same difficulties with the coven women, as I was. I felt relieved and surprised because Agatha had stated that everyone was further along than I was.


The only ones that were making any progress were the girls we had brought with us, and the two boys Grant and Austin. They asked how I was coming along with my kids. I told them further along then my two new brides, having them tell me it was the same for them. Wanting to know about how we were going to get our brides to have sex with each other when they are having a difficult time getting them to have sex with us.


I shrugged my shoulders, and they did the same. I stated I had a date with Dustin that I promised him that we would have sex as we did on the plane. Greg and Chad stated they too had made progress regarding their two boys; it was the girls we all had problem with.


Eli told me he had already done so with his two girls with the help of Jackie. Then again his girls were 14 and 15 which surprised me because I had underestimated their age thinking they were no older than 10 or 12. If I had known that, things would have been easier, then again maybe not. Because they were the same age as Susan and Becky who were way too young to be having sex, and the idea of doing so with them, made what to cut off my penis and eat it.


Eli gave me some advice telling me that satanic church seldom has sex with girls under the age of 14, 12 minim. They, however, stimulate them from the age of 6 as well as having anal sex like it is with the boys, not that it made me feel any better, stimulating I could do using my hands, but when it came to oral sex or anal sex, that’s where I was having the most difficulty. I needed to discuss this with Agatha, too see how she feels about it before I even allow my self to even contemplate it and possibly Mom and Dad. I handed back my wedding cape so they could make the adjustments and left the room, after they had trimmed my hair, and made my way back to Dustin and Weston room.


Dustin smiled at me, asking me if Weston could participate. I nodded that he could if really wanted too. He nodded that he did telling me Dustin said it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I was about to disagree, but the moment I thought about Gloria West as she rapped me. The pain and guilt were no longer there. All I could think about and remember was how good it felt when Eli and I had sex on the plane.


It wasn’t if I wasn’t going to do it anyway, so I nodded that it was fine. I had the boys meet me in my room and run us a new bath with skin oils and bubble bath. Having the boys climb in. I had just climbed in the tub with the boys when the girls came into the room. I cursed under my breath when they noticed that I was in the tub again with only Dustin and Weston noticing the fake penis and the condoms near me. I climbed out wrapping a towel around me so they would stare at my arousal as they asked me what I was doing as they pointed to the items on the tub.


I told the boys to climb out and wrapped a towel around them letting the tub drain. Knowing by the time I explained what we were doing and why the water would be cold, and I never leave kids in a tub alone so I had them follow me with the girls back downstairs to find Agatha to help me and who was supposed to have kept the girls busy so I could be with Dustin and Weston. I told the boys to take a seat on the couch and wait for me. They nodded that they would.


Agatha quickly came to my aid, said. “Sorry son, I tried to stop them, telling you were busy teaching a couple of the boys what we discussed since they are ready to move on to the next lesson.”


Kateleen said asking. “What lesson if I may ask that involves a fake penis and condoms?”


I cringed as Agatha said. “Fine but this is a private matter, come with me.” We followed as we moved into the pantry telling the ones that were packing things away to give us some privacy. She said closing the door, as I felt trapped inside a small room said. “I should have had them put a lock on the door. I will do so after this conversation. I told Young Nate to start preparing the boys, now that some of them were ready, whereas you two aren’t, He has 5 boys and two girls that need him to perform this task. I have asked him to do as well as two boys with his wife Rhoda and as well as several others that are also ready to have sex together, now that they have consummated their marriage.


“We talked to each of you before they come, that you will be having sex with other couples within the coven and outside the coven once we begin working on the mainland to hunt down the members of the satanic church. You already know that each of our husband's mine and my two sisters Iris and Brianna have been having sex with our husbands every since we have been married and you watched my two husbands, and my two sisters kiss, and you saw me do my two husbands both orally. Like you watched Nate do the same to children we assigned to you, causing you to run out of the room sickened by it.


“Yet we told you it was going to happen, we told you that will happen, not only as a family unite, but also when dealing with the people we seek. That it includes having sex with the boys, and with his two girls we had signed him too. You knew that, but you didn’t know exactly what kind of sex. Other then it is how we have children, but we never showed you how it’s done, but told you how it would be done. A picture is worth a thousand words so they say.


“And that’s my fault and I apologize for it. That being said; once you consummate your marriage you two will be paired up with his wife Rhoda and you three will not only learn to kiss each other you will have sex with each other, you will stimulate each other. The same way your two fathers Garret and Gerald do and have always done long before you were born.


“Normally we wouldn’t allow this to happen to any of our children until they are older and have mated with their spouses like you are doing tonight, but we tried to catch these people using us as bait, but only to fail because as you know most prefer young children, such as yourselves and younger. So we met with other covens like this one and sought answers from our gods telling us, that if want to bring down their demon church we must fight back, we must do what’s necessary, which is why young Nate and his friends are here.


“They have been chosen to teach us what these people want, how to let their guard down, so we might be able to find their leaders, find those objects that open those chambers and destroy them once and for all. That means you having sex with them and our children before you reach maturity. They have been given our blessing because they will not force anyone to participate until they are ready… That includes you my daughters, that includes the children we have assigned to you to be their parents. So you can protect them, from these people, and show each other how much you love each other as these people rape you, and try to corrupt you and take your very souls.


“We made you a family so you can fight as a family, sharing yourselves with each other. There is a difference what you do as a family compared to what you do to please these demons. I can not explain it because you have yet to experience what young Nate as your husband to be and the father and the mother of your children we are giving you as a family unit.


“So until you are ready, young Nate will move on to the next lesson with those that are ready, he has asked that you two butt out. He has asked me to make sure that he has the time he needs to do what he must. And that includes you two, the light of my heart and my greats gifts that Gods have given me. So now you know, but until you two are ready to take the next step. Butt out…


“Read the information he has given to you watch the tapes he has brought here so you can see what you will be expected to do. It's mean, it’s hard to watch, but my sweet little girls of my own flesh and blood. It is also the greatest feeling knowing when you do those things with your husband and the ones you care about.


“You feel such love and compassion you will ever feel on this earth. Don’t be afraid, because you scared of touching each other bodies. Don’t be afraid when there is nothing wrong with being together with someone you love. Someone you have chosen to be your husband and the father of your children. Each child we have given you has chosen you two be their mothers. To protect them when they are in trouble; to love them when they need you to hold them in your arms after what these demons we seek have done to them.


“Now do what your husband has asked… learn everything. Listen to him and most of all trust him. Now go join your coven sisters and prepare for your wedding and then take your husbands and consummate your marriage and show him and your new family how much you love them. Can you do that?” They nodded. She said. “Good, now butt out, stay out of your room until your husband tells you to come in. And if you can’t you will find the door locked.”


We left the pantry and motioned the boys to follow me, as Agatha told Garret who was sitting on the couch to find a lock or a latch and put one on the bedroom door and one on the bathroom door. He asked why Agatha said. “So young Nate can have some privacy teaching the boys what we do in our marriage bed.”


He nodded and followed me up the stairs grabbing his toolbox. He told me to go ahead and get started and apologized telling me he should install some sort of lock when we had gone into town. I told it would have made thing easier, but his daughters would break down the door, asking why it was locked, and then when they found out why it was locked. It would have been three times worst. It was one thing to hear it then to see it.


He agreed, and I went into my room and once more prepared us another bath, as one more boy named Hunter joined us asking me if he too could participate. I nodded; asking him if he was sure, he nodded he was, taking off his robe and climbed into the tub with Dustin and Weston.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep