Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

   "There all up for it."

   "Ok. So around what time do you want to come over?' she asked trying not to sound overly excited.

   "Would seven thrity, eightish work?"

    "Yeah that sounds great."

    "Until tonight my love."

    "Hehe ok."

    Time to call Jaci. She hit her number listening to it ring not once, not twice, but three times before Jaci answwered.

   "Hello?"

    "You will not believe what just happened."

   "Try me."

   "I met Jake today. And he is coming over around eightish. and OMG i cant wait."

   "Wait he is like here. As in Boise Idaho here?!?!"

   "Yupps. Isnt it amazing???"
   "Of coarse. You guys have been talking for like ever and now you finally get to met."

    "He'll also get to met my best friend that is if she is willings to give up her Friday night to come over tonight. Maybe even come over an hour early and help me get ready?"

   "I'll be there in five."

    "Ok. see you then."

 

                         Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

   "Come in."

   "I am here. So i brought a few items and my make up kit so prepare yourself."

   'As long as we hurry i dont care. Its like seven and he said seven thirty, eightish. so we have to hurry."

   "Dont worry hun i got this." 




Knock! Knock! Knock!


   "Omg Jaci i think he is here."

   "I'll answer it." She dropped the book she was reading and ran to the door.

   "Hey." Jake said looking around Jaci.

   "Downstairs. and its Jaci."

   "OK. i got it now."

  I heard them walk down the stairs. I tried to act like i didnt notice. Like i was actually into my book. WHich didnt work for to long after he sat down next to me.

   "Hey beautiful."

   "Hey babe." i said kissing his cheek. The only thing that bothered me was we didnt actually kiss. We havent even tried. Hugs is all we did. It bothered me just a tad. Was he afraid? Does he not want to?

   "Oh babe this is Jaci. Jaci this is Jake."

    "Hey. so your the amzing one i heard about." Jake said in a jokely manner

    "Yeah and your the one that if you break her heart i break you." Jaci said. I couldnt tell if she was kidding and i dont think jake could either.

     "She was kidding," i said quickly glancing at Jaci.

     "Or was i?"

     "I hope you were. cause i legally cant hit you back."

     "Why do you think i said it." She said half smiling making sure the point was clear to him.

    "Ok changing of the subject now." i quickly added before Jake decided coming over was a bad idea.

     "How is everyone?" Jake asked wrapping himself around me.

     "Im good."Jaci said watching his hands.

     "Im pretty good.' i said feeling my face turn that cherry red.

     "Thats good."

    "So? what are we wanting to do tonight?"

    "How about we go see a movie?" Jaci asked "that new SAW 8 is suppose to be amazing. and its in 3D.

     "Im in." i quickly said.

     "why not?' jake said



© 2011 Shantel Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved the first chapter, but I am gonna stop at that! I can tell this is gonna turn into a little girl love story! No thanks! But I really did enjoy the chapter that I read.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

422 Views
1 Review
Added on April 14, 2011
Last Updated on April 22, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore