Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

  "I have to admit, that was a really gross movie." jake said

  "Wimp. the blood and guts going everywhere is the best part. aside from cutting that tramp in half in the beginning." i said trying not to giggle

   "i know what you should be when u grow up." jaci said with a look ofm pleasure on her face.

   "oh whats that"

   "serial killer slash music star." she said laughing

   "oh totally. make songs up about how i kill my victiums. thats what all the people in the world want to hear."

   "you never know." jake said

   "only sick ohs. and hopefully when i do become a huge music sensation i dont write about that kind of stuff. i mean i love my bloody and glorey movies but i wouldnt sing about them.'

    we walked to jake's car still holding on to our converation.

   "Hey jake do you think you could drop me off at my house? my parents keep texting me and demanding i get home in thrity minutes or else."

    "i can totally do that."

    "thanks"

*                    *                  *

   "Jaci is very touchy when it comes to you huh?"

   "Yeah. but its only because she is sick of me getting hurt. I mean i always find a way to screw a relationship up. Unfortunetly i dont know how or when. So she just helps me out. When she feels either I or you made a wrong move she is going to tell us. That way we have our ground totally covered.

   "Oh gotcha. So just like at the movies when I asked if i could sit by you she said I could but not to pull anything?"

   "Yeah. Basically what she ment was don't do anything just because you know a guy who does it and they think the girl enjoys it because no girl really does."

   "Ok. And thats another thing babe, you don't have to worry about pressure from me. We move at your pace. We do things when your ready to. I don't want to mess this up."

   "I appericate that Jake. That means alot."

  

“Well you mean a lot to me. And anything that will make you happy will definetly make me happy. Like I told you I’m a lay low kind of guy. I don’t like guys who expect their girlfriends to do anything for them. I mean guys who have to pressure girls aren’t really in the relationship because the person makes them happy. They’re only in it for themselves and think they will get what they want with anyone.”

“I have dated guys like that. They pressure and almost get what they ask. But if I’m not ready then obviously they aren’t ready either.”

“Oh why do you think that hun?”

“Well look at it like this. When do you ever hear of a guy getting pregnant or that their friends will think low of them if they have sex. Now if the girl says ‘sorry I’m not ready’ then the guy feels a bit of the pressure come off. Why? Because guys don’t always think they are as good at things like most so guys who pressure is obviously being pressured in his ring of friends.”

“Oh gotcha I think.”

 

 



© 2011 Shantel Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on April 22, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore