Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

As we drove around, more and more buildings appeared. Some were short and fat, others tall and skinny. Some were so old they were health hazards. Probably infested with rats and bugs and mold.

I was fascinated with this place. I never got out much back at home so I’d probably be this way there as well. But the fact was so many people lived in such a small area. You could walk to half the places here in no more then fifteen minutes.

“Well some one seems quiet over there,” Jake said smiling as he looked at me.

“Oh I guess I’m just thinking. This place is amazing. Why do you hate it here so much?”

“I don’t know, maybe because of my parents or because I have lived here so long. I don’t think I actually have a reason to hate it here. I just do.”

“Oh. I think it’s nicer here then it is in Boise. Then again when you live in that hell hole for sixteen years you kind want out.”

“Maybe that’s my reason then too.”

“Well I’d take living here then Boise any day.”

“I know I can for right now,” he said smiling looking at me.

“Oh why’s that?”

“Because you moved here. I mean I know it may not be permanent, but out of everyone here in Twin I have you. You live in my house. Not some stranger’s house.”

“Well no offense but you were the only choice. I make fun of movies that are like that. Girls or guys run always they meet a stranger and boom they love each other. It sickening. I mean why fall in love with someone you barely know. When someone you know may possibly be right in front of you. You just have to open your eyes wider and you’ll see it.”

“Wow,” Jake said, “I didn’t know Ash could be so opinionated.”

“I try to be. I rather be straight up and forward then quiet and a liar.”

“Nice. I mean that can be a good thing or sometimes a bad thing love.”

“How so?”
“Well not everyone likes the truth or that you straight up and opinionated?”

“Well back at home everyone likes it. The only reason people here don’t is because most girls are s***s and they think they are better then others and guys… Well that’s a whole other story,”

“Good point. But still.”

“Well I guess people will have to get over it here huh?”

“I guess so.”

“Do you not like it Jake,” I asked?

“I think it’s sexy and cute. I mean I won’t lie it turns me on.”

I blushed, “Oh why’s that?”

“Well your sexy and your voice has always turned me on. But when your serious. Hot damn.”

“Ha-ha. Wow. Why haven’t you said anything before?”

“Would you have used it against me? Or doesn’t it bother you?”

“Nah I think your little turn ons are adorable. And yes I would have.”

“Well I’m not the only one with weird turn ons.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Oh really?”

“Mhm.”

“Hm… Lets see what turns Ashley on. When your lips are licked or when your neck is kissed or bitten or lick?”

“Those are normal ones.”

“How so?”

“I know plenty of guys and girls who find that as a turn on. Those and the other ones I have.”

“Hm…”

“What?”

“Just thinking. But I won’t tell you. You’ll have to wait until we get back home.”

“Oh really? Why until then?”

“Because I said.”

I felt my face get flushed, “Oh,” I bit doen on my lower lip hard, not hard enough to draw blood, but it was still hard.

“You ok baby?”

“Oh uh yeah I’m fine love.”

“You sure? I mean you were biting pretty hard on you lip.”

“Oh yeah. But it wasn’t really all that hard.”

“Mhm.”

I looked down at my hands. Then I had the strangest urge to place one on his leg. I knew it was one of his turn ons. Especially when it’s in a specific spot. I did. Moving my hand upward slowly watching his reaction. He bit his lip and clenched the wheel tighter.’

“Unfair.”

“How so?”

He bit down a little harder and clenched tighter,”You know how.”

“Hm I don’t recall.”

“Your really in for it.”

“Nah.”



© 2012 Shantel Moore


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on January 17, 2012
Last Updated on January 17, 2012


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore