Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

“Who was that?” Jake asked as I walked back into the room.

“Oh it was just Jaci.”

“You still friends with her? I mean no offense but she isn’t the world’s greatest best friend.”

“I know but still. I mean the only people I know here are you and Sam.”

“Wait you know Sam?” A look of confusion struck Jake’s face like a slap.

“Uh yeah. How else do you think I got to the hospital and here?”

“I just thought some of your friends dropped you off. That’s not the point what did he say?’

“He didn’t say anything. Wait why does it matter if he did? Are you hiding something from me?”

He looked around the room. “Jacob Scott Smith, are you hiding something from me?”

“No he just isn’t the kind of guy you should hangout with or talk to. He.. When he in visions  something he wants he will stop at nothing to get it. And I don’t want to lose you and I know if you hangout with him enough and he says things you will.”

I looked at Jake with a dumb founded look, “What? I mean why would I go and do that?”

He looked at the floor as if it were more interesting then our conversation, “I don’t know. I have just seen it happen with other guys before. I just don’t want to lose you.”

As I reached for his hands, he lifted his head, “Jake I would never leave you. I love you way to much to throw away something this good. Then only one who can mess this up is you and I.”

“I know, I’m just scared. I mean who wouldn’t want a girl like you? Your perfect.”

I looked at the floor, “I’m far from perfect Jake. And you know that. I mean yeah in your eyes I am, but in mine I’m not. Just like your perfect in my eyes, but in yours you don’t think you are.”

He kissed the top of my head while pulling me in close, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”



© 2012 Shantel Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

83 Views
Added on November 11, 2011
Last Updated on January 6, 2012


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore