Chapter 24

Chapter 24

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

Chapter 24

A Chapter by *~Chris' Girl!~*

 

The world was cold. It was also filled with cold people. Fighting and arguing wasn’t part of the plan. I didn’t think that me coming here would tear a whole family apart.

“Ashley was right, all you want is control and when it’s taken from you, that’s when you begin to act this way.”

The look in his eyes. The expression on her face. He was infuriated with her. But it’s over now.

*                         *                         *

“You almost packed,” Jake asked as he put the last of his bags by the door.

“Yup, just have to grab my box and we are good to go.”

“Ok. I’ll be outside waiting.”

He grabbed the three huge bags and left. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a wooden box. I thought about leaving it, but my grandma had carved this box until the day I was born. I couldn’t.

I walked down the stairs slowly, the sounds of her tear made it nearly impossible for me to leave.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered knowing she couldn’t hear me.

 



© 2012 Shantel Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 23, 2012


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore