Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

We got back to my house around eleven. I could tell he didn’t want to go. And he could tell I wouldn’t let him. He grabbed my hand and walked me towards my house. I opened the door letting us wonder down the hall to my room. He looked around the small area. The black walls, the pink everything else. It was a contradiction in and of its self.
“It’s so girly. I mean I expected a lot more of music type deal.”
“Oh ha-ha my mom won’t let me. She is afraid that I’ll be like Katrina locked in her room never to see the light of day until school starts again then it’s light and yeah.”
“So your mom is basically a control freak?”
“Pretty much. But she isn’t here now.”
“True. So.”
“So.”
He went in for a kiss. Finally I thought. I went in for it to. Our lips meeting and sparks were definitely flying. And hopefully on his end to. He slowly pushed me on to my bed, still kissing me deep and passionate. Are we going to? I mean I am so ready. I’ll just go with it. His hands slid down the length of my body slowly and softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly released them letting them slide down his back.
“Wait. Ashley are you ready for this or no. because we can stick with waiting like you promised your mom.”
“You won’t be mad at me for waiting?”
“Why would I be mad? And besides if I was going to be mad would I have afford an alternative?”
“I don’t know. And true.”
“We’ll just stick with making out.”
He didn’t hesitant to start kissing, but it was more passionate. Like he could feel that we as a couple made a decision that we both agreed on. Maybe he really is in it for us and not just for him like I thought. And maybe who knows Jaci might not have to protect me in this one.


© 2011 Shantel Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 12, 2011


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore