Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

when i woke up the sky wasn't cheery. infact it was gloomy and gray. it was also rainy. the sound of the rain reminded me of my mother's indian rainstick. every time a drop hit it was rice. it was also quite windy. like a gaint fan was blowing over the little town of Twin Falls.

i realized Jake wasn't next to me. he must have woken up before i had. i sat up and looked around. thats not the sound of rain. it was a shower. maybe both. i continued to look around. it still looked like a boys room. it bothered me.

"waiting for your call im sick call im angry. call im desprite for your voice listening to the song we use to sing in the car. do yu remember butterfly. early summer. its playing on repeat just like when we would meet. like when we would meet."

i listened to Jake sing. he was amazing. i did my fair share of singing, but im just to shy. Jake has proabably heard me once or twice. compared to the millions of times i have heard him. i loved his voice. it make goosebumps reawaken. made tingles shoot threw out me. like an insoline shot in your arm when your hospitalized. the rush felt amazing.

my thoughts were soonly intrrupted by the truning of the door handle. there stood Jake smiling at me.

"Good morning beautiful."

"hey."

"How'd you sleep?"

"pretty good. you?"

"amazing."

i knew why it was so amazing i mean come on. i was in his bed. he looked at me smiling.

"what?"

"nothing." his wet ahir laying over his left eye and hugged his face hidding the other half of his smile. it was cute. i finally decided to get out of bed. until i remembered.

"can you hand me my boot love?"

"Yeah."

i starped the black beast on and hobbled to his sisters room. "your sure she wont mind me borrowing a few items?"

"positive."

i left his room and walked into her rrom. hmm. jeans shorts and a pink top hit me in the face. they spoke to me. begging i grab them. so i did. now to look for a pair of flats. not that i could wear them both. her closet was so neat and well kept. i grabbed the right silver flat that i saw and hobbled back into his room. "help me put this stuff on?"

"uh sure."

i quickly lifted my shirt exposing my white  bra. "hand me that shirt."

"um ok."

i slipped it on slowly his hands slowly running down the length of my body. i then slipped off the basketball shorts. "hand me the shorts."

"uh... do i ahve to?" he asked laughing.

"um yeah it'd be nice."

"uh fine."

i slowly slipped them on trying not to lose my balance. i sat on his bed. and slipped the shoe on. "hows this look?"

"you look'd pretty good in the bra and panties. why not just wear those?"

"haha seriously?"

"you look hot."



© 2011 Shantel Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on November 1, 2011
Last Updated on November 7, 2011


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore