Chapter 16

Chapter 16

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

"Well, its not that easy."

"Jacob Scott Smith! What is the real reason you aren't leaving?"

I saw the look of shock come accross his face. I have never had to say his full name before. It shocked me even.

"My family may be horrible but they are family i can't just pack up and leave."

"So your letting your self be miserable? God when are you going to learn that not everything revolves around others. You need to pull your head out of your a*s and think."

"Ashley."

"No don't Ashley me. Your doing this to yourself. and i dont want to be apart of someone who wont stand up and take charge."

It got quiet. i could feel it get awkward. He knew what i was saying was the truth, but was he going to admit it? he has never seen me this way before and he knew if i was acting like this it was only because i cared.

"ok. fine i'll move out in a few months."

"I'll help you look for a place if you want?"

"Sure." he kissed the top of my forehead and smiled.

 

 

 

"I don't know Ash. he seems a bit sketchy dont you think?"

"No. Jaci chill i know as soon as we get a place he will be happy and so will i."

"thats why i am worried. i mean is this for just you or just him or is it for both of you?"

"Its for both of us mainly him but it is for both i swear."

"Better be. i dont want this to back fire and blow up in your face like all the other times you were actually right."

"I know right. it back fires when i'm right but works when i'm not. isn't that a bit odd?"

"Yes but then again we are talking about you hun."

"eh true."

 



© 2011 Shantel Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on November 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 2, 2011


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore