Chapter 23

Chapter 23

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

“Mmm baby be careful. I mean it’s my…”]

“Your what?”

He pulled in then out.

“You know,” I said threw clenched teeth.

He was careful entering thrusting every now and then. He was talented even though it was our first time.

I moaned.

“Sh… baby my parents can hear us.”

“Your point?”

He started kissing my neck and started downward.

*                         *                     *

“I told you I would get you back,” Jake said trying to catch his breath.

“Oh wow,” I was panting and trying to catch my breath just as much as Jake was.

“Wow what?’

“That was…”

“Amazing,” he said interrupting me.

“Yeah.”

“I agree.”

I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart catch up to the rest of him. I shut my eyes. The rhythm of his heart rocked me to sleep.

 

*                       *                         *

“Do you have any idea how late you were gone?”

Jake hadn’t been in bed when I woke up.

“We were only gone until eight mom. Chill.”

“Did you bother to tell us when you had gotten home?”

“We thought you were home and that you were asleep. That’s why we thought the door was locked.”

“Did you even look in the garage when you had gotten home?”

“No? Why would I? If you were leaving you should have told me. That’s why I carry the cell phone for a reason.”

“No the point Jake. Ever since she got here you have been acting out.”

“Mom I’m 18, she had no influence on me. If anything it’s the other way around. And also she was right. The sooner I leave her the better.”

“Excuse me? If you think life will be so much better out there, then go.”

“Fine! Me and Ashley will.”

Jake no! I ran down the stairs, forgetting the boot, and the fact that I shouldn’t run without it.

“What’s going on,” I said falling to the ground.

“I’m moving out.”

I looked over at his mom, heartbroken filled her eyes.

“Ash are you ok,” Jake’s father asked, staring down at me.

Jake ran to my side helping me up.

“I’m fine.”

“Well I’m glad someone is alright,” Jake’s mom said running into the bed room.

“Mom wait.”

“No Jake, let me.”

I held onto the walls as I walked into the room.

“Mrs. Smith I’m really sorry.”

“For what? Tearing my family apart?”

“I didn’t mean to.  Honest. I’m so sorry. I have never seen him act like this before.”

“It’s not your fault. I guess maybe I’m just jealous of the fact that he spends all his time with you.”

“I understand.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I mean he is you son. We should all spend time together. But do you honestly want him to leave before he is ready?”

I knew Jake was ready, but we were just waiting on more money to come in before we decided to find a place.

“No, but he won’t stay after this argument.”

I sighed, “I’ll talk to him.”

“Really?” Why?”

“Because this is all my fault. If I didn’t show up then you guys wouldn’t be fighting.”

I walked out of the room grasping the walls like crutches.

*                           *                    *          

Jake please?”

“Why?”

“She is just jealous of us spending so much time together.”

“No she said that because she won’t admit the real reason. She has no control.”

Jake please?”

“Fine.”

“Will you go talk to her? I would but my ankle is killing me from pulling the s**t I did. I need to put on my boot then I’ll be down.”

“Ok.”

I got the boot on after fighting the straps, then I walked down the stairs…

“She is tearing us apart Jake.”

Woah! Wait? Is she blaming me?

“Oh really? If that’s the reason then why the hell did she got up there and stop me from leaving?”

She paused and stared right at me, “All I know is she is trouble.”

What?!?!

“No she isn’t. She cares deeply for me and you guys as well. After all you did save her.”

“Why is she here anyway?”

“She ran away from her house. She hated it there.”

“How do you know if that’s the truth?”

“I talked to her mom.”

“How do you know she isn’t lying?”

“Well if that’s the case police would have shown up,” Jake’s dad said placing his sports magazine on the table.

“Thank you dad fro using common sense.”

“Jake, it was better when that girl wasn’t here.”

“That girl! That girl happens to be the girl I want to be with forever and always. That girl has always been there for me.”

“I like her,” Jake’s dad said.

“Excuse me? You like the fact that she is stealing our son away form us?”

“She isn’t stealing him away. She is giving him a life. One he needs to live to the fullest before he can’t anymore.”

“Well I still think she is planning on stealing my little man away from me.”

“Mom I’m 18. I’m far from being your little boy. In fact soon I’m going to be out of here. And Ashley will be the one I marry and live with. I will spend my life with her. Whether you are apart of it or not.”

 



© 2012 Shantel Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on January 17, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2012


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore