chapter 5

chapter 5

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

The next morning was bright and cheerful, unfortunately Jake and I weren’t. Jake had to go back to Twin Falls today which was something he was not looking forward to. The feelings I had inside couldn’t be expressed threw words more threw writing and tears.

I watched him get up. He looked so hurt and confused. He tried not to show his emotion which is something both me and the doctor told him not to do. To bad for us he is way too stubborn. So he wasn’t too fond of listening.

He squeezed me when I ran to him for a hug. My tears soaking his shirt which only made him squeeze more. He then looked down at me and kissed the top of my head. Slowly I moved my head to where we made eye contact.

“I love you,” he said this time with emotions. I heard him stutter as he said it. Did he really mean it?

“I love you to Jake. Forever and Always.”

We heard a car honk and his mom yell.

“Until next time my love,” he said kissing my lips.

“Until then love.”

I felt the car drive away or were those tears. It felt like my tears were the car and was showing them the way home. I didn’t like that feeling all too much.

 

 

 



© 2011 Shantel Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on May 12, 2011
Last Updated on May 12, 2011


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore