Chapter 26

Chapter 26

A Chapter by Shantel Moore

“Jake, I’m worried.”

“Why?”

He started unpacking the suitcases laying everything on the bed. Cloths on one side, cleaning products on another. Extra things that had no specific category layed everywhere.

“What if you mom pulls that stunt. What if she says you ran away with a 16 year old girl and..”

He cut me off, “One they don’t know where we are. Two you mom is ok with the fact that we are living together. So if my mom does happen to find out your mom will say its ok.”

“Ok.”

I reached for my bags and started unpacking. Sorting everything across the bed.

The apartment was small, but was very spacious.  It was a two bedroom apartment. With a living room slash dining room. A refrigerator no taller then me.  We had a couch but it wasn’t to big.

I walked out of the bedroom, and into the small room.

“What are we going to use this for?”

Jake walked in.

“Hm good question. What do you think we should use it as?”

“I don’t know?”

“Well we will figure something out.”

He walked out of the room. I just stood there. Waiting. I don’t know exactly what I was waiting for but I was waiting. I looked at the window. It was tiny. It didn’t open. Well it did but it was rusted shut. The walls were a sickening white. And the floor was far from a complement to it. It was a dusty pink with little stains on it.

“I Know what we need to do with it first,” I said still gazing at the walls, “paint it, get a new carpet on that complements what ever color we chose, and replace the window. This room makes me dizzy and sick.”

“Well if that is what we need to do lets do it. Then later on we can decide what we want this room to be exactly.”

It was to small to be a bedroom. Yet to big to be an office. Unless we made it into a joint office. One where I could write and Jake could do well Jake things. Or I could do my home work when I start my junior year.

I didn’t know what to do with it. But we definetly need to fix it up first.



© 2012 Shantel Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

109 Views
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on February 16, 2012


Author

Shantel Moore
Shantel Moore

Boise, ID



About
Writing is in my blood Its how i communicate. Welcome to my world. Enjoy the ride of Emotions, situations, and thoughts. Im just as crazy as you would expect. more..

Writing
UnTitled UnTitled

A Story by Shantel Moore