Chapter two

Chapter two

A Chapter by WriterGirl101

I fell into sleep, the same way I always do. I was in a dark forest, and I knew I was having the same dream. I’d run away, and get blocked by the stone wall. But this time, my father walked up to me, not Grim Reaper. He reached out and clasped my hand, and I collapsed against him, crying.

          “Do not cry my little angel. I am still here.” He whispered to me.

“What do you mean? You died.”

          “Yes, but I have changed. You must listen to me, though.” He begged.
I listened intently.

“I am lonely. I need someone. I am the new Death as I’ve said before, and I need a companion. Please come to me. Find me, or else I will find you.”

          After that I woke up with the alarm clock, as usual. It was Saturday, so I turned it off, and rolled over in bed, pondering what this newest dream meant. I then opened my eyes, and saw that Michael was not there. He must have left because of his mother.

          I put on my vampire bunny slippers, and headed downstairs. Michael was at the table with the book series I’ve been making him read (Cirque Du Freak, by Darren Shan), and some coffee. I sat down next to him and accepted the toast he offered.

          We ate silently, while mom was cooking eggs and bacon. I was getting ready to tell Michael about my newest dream, but we then heard a loud, hard, bang on our front door.

          Michael, being the only “man” here, looked out of the window, carefully.
“I don’t like this.” He said, turning back to us.
“What is it?” I asked
“There’s a man there, he looks dangerous, and he has a gun hidden in his front pocket. You can tell by the shape.”

          I snuck up to the window beside him, and noticed a few details about him. He had long red hair, and a full red, almost white, beard. He had full motorcycle gear, complete with the red skulled bandana.

          Mom, Ashley, and I began walking to the underground cellar, as Michael demanded. The door then flew open, right as we opened the cellar door. The man couldn’t see us, because the door was in the kitchen. I wanted to call out to my boyfriend, but I knew that was dangerous. We closed the door behind us, and I heard a shout. I wasn’t completely sure, but I thought it was Michael. There were sounds of fighting, and Michael asked why the man was here.

          The man mumbled a response we couldn’t hear and then we heard a crash.

          Mom called nine-one-one. There were fighting sounds coming from the living room. I then heard a gunshot, and then a body hit the floor...



© 2015 WriterGirl101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg what a great cliffhanger. I hope Michael is alright and nothing happens to him. Great job Writergirl I can't believe I forgot about reading this book.

Posted 8 Years Ago


WriterGirl101

8 Years Ago

Thank you.. :)
Actually been going back and editing a bit, so I'm glad you enjoyed.. :)
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Haha ok cool
Awesome! I love it! I hope nothing happened to Michael...

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WriterGirl101

8 Years Ago

Lol, truthfully, I'm still trying to decide.....
So it's a cliff hanger, even for me....
Silent Wolf

8 Years Ago

XD I don't think I've ever heard of the author creating cliff hangers for themselves. :3
WriterGirl101

8 Years Ago

You haz now... =D
Lolz

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2015
Last Updated on October 14, 2015


Author

WriterGirl101
WriterGirl101

Fitzgerald, GA



About
My name is Sam, I enjoy to write and read, I love anime and Supernatural. I am a total nerd. My dreams are to become a published author and to visit Ireland. My biggest fears are being completely alon.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by WriterGirl101


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by WriterGirl101