Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by WriterGirl101

Death’s hand was still outstretched, waiting for me to take it. I continued staring at it, still scared for my life. Eventually, he put it down, and turned. “Follow me.” He commanded in my head, in his quiet, deathly voice. He turned, and sort of glided away. So, on shaking legs I walked behind the strange ghoul.

          We walked on farther and farther, until we came to a clearing in the woods. He stopped in the middle of the area, and turned back to me. “We are here.” He declared. We had stopped at a large clearing, and the whole circle had an eerie glow greenish yellow glow. 

          A small area in the forest floor looked like a giant yellow portal; and stepping out of and into this portal were people, or more-likely they were spirits.  There was also an amazing garden surrounding the area, and a fortress looking tower on the edge. In the garden were impressive purple, black, and red roses. There were other plants, sunflowers, daisies, tulips, and any other plant you could imagine. My favorite tree, the cherry tree, was the only tree inside this area, right next to the fortress. I wasn’t expecting to see this at all coming from the angel of Death. Something told me that this one was special.

          I looked at the place with wonder. “This could all be yours, Rose. You could take over this. All you have to do is join me.” Death reached out his hand again, and I felt power. I realized that if I touched his hand, something would happen. I was so drawn to this place that I almost did it. But then I remembered home. I remembered my family, my friends, and I couldn’t do it.

          I backed away, and Death followed. “No. I won’t, I’m sorry, but I have a life I need to live.” Death dropped his hand and seized my arm. I pulled back, and his bony fingers dug into my skin. The creature was surprisingly strong, and I fought hopelessly. “I gave you a choice. This is my realm. A realm I rule. I am the Reaper above all others. I am basically the leader; I am trying to give my kingdom to you, and instead you decline, and walk away. Why?”

          I shuddered as I saw his hood slip, and there was nothing but a skull. I gathered my strength, and looked straight at him. “Because. By family and friends are more important to me than the riches of anything else.  If you want me to join you, can you at least wait a few years and let me live my life?”

 

          “No! You must join me now. Time is running out... Rose! Rose, Rose....” His voice began fading out, and the world around me turned gray, fading away.  And then I black out..



© 2015 WriterGirl101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Naww that's mean leaving a cliffhanger and not the next chapter. Argh I want to know what happens.

Posted 8 Years Ago


WriterGirl101

8 Years Ago

Lol, I'm working on the next one now. Should be up this afternoon.
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

ok thank u I can't wait to read it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on October 13, 2015
Last Updated on October 13, 2015


Author

WriterGirl101
WriterGirl101

Fitzgerald, GA



About
My name is Sam, I enjoy to write and read, I love anime and Supernatural. I am a total nerd. My dreams are to become a published author and to visit Ireland. My biggest fears are being completely alon.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by WriterGirl101


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by WriterGirl101