Think About it

Think About it

A Chapter by Tori
"

sooo…Juliet's POV

"
The world around me exploded in a fury of bright blue. Wavy streaks of white peppered my surroundings, swirling and turning in attempts to calm itself. The water felt good. It was warm yet cool at the same time. My hair eventually snaked its way into my face, sort of making me look like the exorcist. I noticed several strands turning brown. I needed to dye it again soon. It would be best to do it before school started back, but that was only 2 days away and I hadn't planned on being an inconvenience upon Esmerelda's family. I would just wait until I could get some money from working for my brother and then go buy some. 
I was about to surface when I felt something-or someone-grab my by my ankles. I let out a scream, a high pitched shrill and mass of bubbles replacing my cries for help. I was yanked to the surface and thrown in the air. My screams quickly evolved into laughter. 
"Put me down, a*****e!" I screeched, trying to worm my way from Draco's grip. He laughed and slammed me against the water. Once I had regained my senses I started swimming towards him. He laughed and retreated to the shallow end of Esmerelda's pool, running instead of swimming. Well, attempting to run. I rolled my eyes and swam to the edge, plopping my chin onto the concrete. 
"Hey you two, put it in your pants! There are innocent children out here. Like me," I called out with a smile. 
Esmerelda and her boyfriend, Crane, detached tongues long enough to acknowledge my presence. Crane flipped me off and Esmerelda giggled. She broke herself away from Crane and took off running towards the pool. I ducked as she bolted over my head, screaming "Cannon ball!"
 I grabbed her ankle while she was in the air, causing her to face plant into the water. Crane sprung into action, diving into the pool to make sure she was ok. She giggled and assured him she was ok, but that wasn't good enough for him. He darted towards me and dunked me under water. 
"Don't mess with my woman!" he cried playfully, shoving me underwater. I kicked and thrashed, trying not to laugh. Quickly that pressure was released. I resurfaced and looked around. Draco now had Crane in a headlock and was dunking him. 
"Hey, Jade, let's go in and grab a beer," Esmerelda whispered, trying not to attract the boy's attention. We both slipped from the pool and into her house. Her parents were away for the week, so Draco, Crane and myself had been staying over. She and Crane shared a bed, I slept on the couch, and Draco slept in the guest bedroom. Her parents had no idea about us being there, or about Essie's secret stash of beer. 
"Draco wants your body," Esmerelda said, her face straight and serious. I laughed at her sudden assumption. 
"Ha! Sure. Thanks Essie. But you can't blame him, I'm pretty hot," I said sarcastically. She didn't laughed. 
"I'm serious. He really likes you."
"Sure…well thanks for the heads up!" 
I gulped down my beer in several large swigs. I reached for another one, but Essie stopped me. 
"I think you've had enough," she said. 
"C'mon Essie! I'm fine!" 
"Jade, you've had 6 today already. Slow down. 
I sighed and nodded. "Fine. It's gotten dark, I'm going to bed. You two be good!" I said with a wink, motioning towards Crane and Draco as they entered the house. 
I changed out of my wet clothes and into my pajamas-which was just a giant shirt and my underwear. I decided I would sleep in Draco's bed tonight. I curled up, ready to fall asleep and forget about the worries of life.


"Hey Jade, you awake?" 
I opened my eyes and stared at Draco. He was smiling. 
"What's up?" I mumbled, wiping the sleep from my eyes. 
"I have to talk to you." His voice was quick and urgent, yet happy. 
"What is it dude?" I sat up, facing him. "Wait….Why are you in here? Aren't you sleeping on the couch?   
"Yes I was but…I couldn't very well sleep. I have something I need to tell you."
"What?" I said unsurely, afraid of what he was going to say.
"Well…I really like you. I mean, a lot. And I know this is like completely cliche' and totally 5th grade, but…I was wondering If you'd do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?"
That day suddenly flashed before my eyes. His nervous palms shaking. His voice cracking, struggling to ask me the same thing Draco had. I hadn't thought about him at all since that day. The more I did, the angrier I became. 
"Um…I don't know Draco," I muttered. I could feel my face turning bright red. 
And just like that, it happened. WIthout warning or prediction. It just happened. Draco's lips were firm and hard, but I liked it. They showed experience, yet a desire that had not yet been satisfied. As quickly as it happened, it stopped. It was a tease. He wanted to leave me wanting more. And I did. So bad.
"Promise you'll think about it, Jade," he said. I could hear the smile in his voice. "Goodnight." 
"G-goodnight, Draco," I stuttered. He quickly bolted from the room and glided downstairs. 
"Yeah…" I said to myself, shock and happiness spiraling through me. "I'll definitely think about it." 


© 2011 Tori


Author's Note

Tori
Quick note: Draco is not his real name. It's actually Lennie, Lennie Bradshaw. However, when he was young, he was obsessed with Draco Malfoy from harry potter so he devoted his high school life to looking just like Draco.
Crane is also not his actual name. It's Ryan Hawk. And Esmerelda's is Renee Guillen.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on February 2, 2011
Last Updated on February 2, 2011


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori