The Monster in the Closet

The Monster in the Closet

A Chapter by Tori
"

Brown chicken brown cow!

"
I couldn't break my eyes away from her addictive beauty. The perfection she displayed with each breath completely blanked my mind of all thoughts. All except her. She was the one thing that stayed on my every day and night. The moonlight shining against her pale skin reflected those baby blue eyes. Such amazing eyes…
"Draco, look out!" She screamed.
I jerked the wheel ferociously, barely managing to swerve past the enraged driver honking his horn like a mad man. I was almost certain he had flicked me off. But I didn't care. My focus was on her.
"Jeesh!" she exclaimed. "You need to be more careful!" 
"Yes," was all I could say. "Yes."
She noticed my intense stares and turned away, avoiding my eyes at all costs.
"Are you angry?" I asked miserably, praying to God I hadn't upset her. She smiled, assuring me that all was well between us. I smiled back, averting my eyes from her unparalleled glory long enough to turn down a long, winding dirt road. We rode in silence for about 20 minutes before coming to a stop in front of an old barn.
She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. It was a quizzical look that I had seen many times before. The look that said everything but nothing all at once. It was her "what in the hell are you up to" look, though I could never tell when it was good or bad.
"Follow me!" I cried gleefully. She shrugged and exited the car, reaching out for my hand. I gladly obliged. We walked hand-in-hand towards the rickety old structure. It wasn't too spectacular. The paint-which had once been a vibrant red-had dulled and peeled off, giving it a scabby appearance. Extravagant wild flowers grew along the broken and fallen boards as if it were a tressel.  I reached up and plucked one of the tiny purple flowers as we walked beneath the arc. Without uttering a word, I handed it to her. She accepted it by tucking it behind her ear. Beautiful.
"Where are we?" She finally asked we came to a broken down ladder. I pointed up to a small square opening just above our heads. She nodded and began climbing up the ladder, easily avoiding the broken or rotted steps. I scrambled desperately after her.
"Oh wow!" I heard her tender voice exclaim as she saw what I had taken several hours to prepare. I had placed a large, soft blanket in the middle of the tiny attic like room. A perimeter of lit candles  and scattered roses petals emitted the romantic mood I had been aiming for
I nearly toppled backwards off the ladder at the impact of her embrace. I regained myself in time to return her grateful kiss. She pulled away with a massive smile upon her creamy skin. "It's beautiful!"
"Yes. You are." I kissed her once more, holding back the hunger for her I had learned to cage over the past week or so. It was a difficult and tedious thing to do, but it had definite benefits. 
She smiled and scooted away from me and towards the blanket. I watched in pure bliss as she removed her over-sized Led Zeppelin jacket and sprawled out onto the pallet. As she stretched, her tight Ozzy Osbourne shirt lifted above her stomach, revealing her black rose belly button piercing. I quickly made my way to her and began kissing her exposed stomach.
I could feel the adrenaline rushing through me as a small cry of pleasure and surprise escaped her lips. That small cry inflamed my body in an explosion of desire, resulting in my trembling hands attempting to undo the top button on her black, baggy cargo pants. I felt her hands reach down to stop me. I looked up and met her frightened eyes. 
"Sorry," I apologized swiftly, migrating my starving lips towards her throat. Her body jolted against mine at the sudden wave of pleasure I knew she was feeling. My long-term experience had exposed me to every turn-on spot a girl could possibly have. Nine times out of ten, the neck was one of them.
"Ah!" she cried. It was a good 'ah'. The kind of 'ah' that begged for more, but not too much. The kind of 'ah' that sent my body into a frenzy. 
Ignoring her previous request to stop, I ripped her buttoned fly apart, sending the skull-shaped c**k-blocker sailing across the room. With one swift motion, I had her pants tossed aside and had begun to slid my hand beneath her polka-dotted underwear. 
"Draco, no!" She sat up straight, pulling her exposed legs to her chest. She stared at me with terrified eyes. I couldn't see, but I knew what she saw staring back was a beast. A crazy, lustful beast. A beast that could only be temporarily tamed by the feel of her skin against my own.
"Jade, please. It's been three and half weeks. Please." Even I could hear the voice of the beast intermingled with my own. Though it was more monster than Draco. One in the same, I thought bitterly.
She narrowed her eyes in a thoughtful manner. I could almost see her brain contemplating hard on whether to submit to my desires or not. Then came that dreaded question. "Do you have a condom?"
F**k! Should I lie and say I do? What if she asks to see? or watches me 'put it on'? S**t. S**t!!
"Well, actually…I don't. But I won't….you know…inside. I promise," I pleaded, praying desperately that she would oblige. 
She shook her head. "No, I can't risk getting prego. Not at this age. I'm sorry." The sight of her reaching for her wrinkled pants sent the beast into a blind rage. Before I could grasp the leash and hold him back, he had darted across the room and slammed her to the ground. He stared at her with a sick smile as she struggled to pull away from his wandering hands. Once they found their target, they  joyfully fondled their prize. She jerked and twisted as one of the monster's hand continued to rub her breast and the other explored lower. 
"Stop it Draco!" She screeched. Draco's gone. 
The monster crushed his lips to hers, silencing those aggravating pleas. The monster's desire to dominate had taken over and he was claiming what was his. Draco was just it's shell. It didn't need me. It just used me. Right now, I was just as helpless as jade against its burning intentions. Knowing that any fight against the beast would be fruitless, I stood aside and allowed the monster to take whatever he wished. 


© 2011 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on March 6, 2011
Last Updated on March 6, 2011


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori