Intentions

Intentions

A Chapter by Tori
"

Dracos POV

"

I glared intently at my phone, biting my bottom lip as I opened and closed it. Every time I pushed it open, her face pressed against mine lit up the room. She had tried persuading me not to put that picture as my screen saver, but I did it anyway.

“Why won’t she call? D****t!” I cried aloud to myself, tossing my phone onto my bed. I began pacing. She should have f*****g called, like, what? 2? Maybe 3 hours ago? Doesn’t matter….she should have called a long time ago! I felt my heart beating faster as my mind wandered.

I shouldn’t have been flipping out this bad. I was an expert at this game. I knew all the rules, the cheat codes, the exceptions and the rewards. Say you’ll call, wait for them to call first. When they do, say you forgot or were too busy. It makes them want you more, and you don’t seem to desperate or interested. They’ll fight to win your attention. I had experienced plenty of girls who knew this trick as well. They would say they would call, and then not, waiting for me to call them. But I never gave in. I never caved. Not once. In the end, they called me. It was a simple victory that made a big difference later. But with her, it was different. I had almost cracked. Twice.

“No, this won’t do. Not at all.”

I sighed and fell backward upon my bed, letting out an exasperated groan. I was in control. It was always like that. Everything I said to girls made them melt, they fell instantly. But with her…It was almost the opposite. I found myself doing things I had never done for anyone. And it was all genuine. That was what scared me the most. My irresistible attempts to get into girl's pants were always a sucess…but with her, I did things to make her happy, not score her p***y. When she smiled at me, I didn't see that as another step to bedding her. No, I saw it as a wonderful thing. A timeless, inexplicable thing… a thing that I would walk to the end of the world and back to see again. 

"D****t Draco, stop this non sense! You know better!" I scolded myself. But did I know better? I assumed I would, but there was some small voice telling me to be careful with this one. I couldn't just use her like I had the others. She was too…what was the word…Perfect. I sighed yet again. That was all my night had been; Sighs and sorrow. 

I collapsed to me knees, cradling my head in my hands. I needed an answer, I had to know what was wrong with me. Was I sick? Maybe I was going insane? It didn't matter. I just had to know what was up before I made a stupid decision. Suddenly my mind exploded in a fury of truth. I couldn't hurt her. I wouldn't her. I loved her. At that moment, I vowed to make sure she would be safe forever. No more bad intentions. This time, they were pure.  

 

 



© 2011 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on February 25, 2011
Last Updated on February 27, 2011


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori