The Angel and The Demon

The Angel and The Demon

A Chapter by Tori
"

QUICK! BACK TO DRACO!

"
Kiss the lips of what you cannot have,
Fall far beyond its reach,
The time to live is now,
Why sit there and listen to me preach?
Take what all you claim,
Don't you dare let it go free,
Fight against it's resists,
Or else it turns to the arms of me. 

I reread her short poem again and again, each time provoking new tears. I could feel the vicious b******s stinging my face, washing away my dignity. What had I done to her? She was so beautiful…so perfect…and she was mine! But I through it all away…Yet again my dick won the battle. Not my heart. 
 Jade…I'm so sorry. God. She must hate me right now! I couldn't blame her…I hated me too. I was just a piece of s**t loser. I didn't deserve her…didn't deserve life. God…this wasn't right. She didn't deserve what I put her through. I just..uhg! Apologizing wasn't enough. Besides, I knew she wouldn't except it anyway.
The more I thought about, the more my mind and shattered heart convinced me there was only one way to truly show her how sorry I was. I grabbed the pencil and paper and began to write. After the first three lines, words began to flow. I placed the paper down and read over it, making sure it sounded alright put together. 
Beautiful Angel in my eyes,
It hurts to know I killed you inside.
You loved me like the dying sun,
I'd give it all to undo what I've done.
Words could never justify my dread,
Perhaps it's best of you leave you instead. 
With metal in my hands, and lead in my brain,
maybe with my death, you'll never know fear again.
Goodbye

Good enough. I folded the paper and drew a rose on the white square. I was in no way an artist, but my roses, I had to admit, were very decent. I laid the paper down onto my bed, then began digging through my closet. 
"Where the f**k is it?" I hissed. "I know put it in here somewhere!"
A quick breath of relief washed over me as my warm skim came in contact with the sensational, cool metal. It was wonderful. I could feel my entire body shouting in relief as my mind screamed in protest. The Angel and the Demon were here, battling on my shoulders. They bit and clawed and fought hard against one another. In the end the Angel lay dead, quickly fading into nothing. My demon laughed hysterically as my trembling fingers stroked the cold, sadistic surface of the 9 millimeter. 
Goodbye Jade. I love you. 


© 2011 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on March 16, 2011
Last Updated on March 16, 2011


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori