6. CONFESSION

6. CONFESSION

A Chapter by alison13

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6. Confession
 
     I GOT HOME AROUND EIGHT. I’M SO TIRED THAT I ONLY WANT to jump to my bed.
     “Where have you been sweetie?” my mom asked.
     “On a friend’s house…” I said yawning.
     “And who’s that friend? And is that a new pair of clothes?” she said suspiciously. I completely forgot that I was wearing Ashley’s striped graphic tee and green jeans.
     “A pool party… I’ll explain tomorrow, okay? Love you… good night…”
     “Of course you have some explaining to do…”
     “Okay… I’m going to my room now… I’m really exhausted… good night…”
     I change to my PJs and brushed my teeth then climb to my bed.
 
     I woke up feeling a lack of sleep, though I woke up at five. I went to the bathroom and look at the mirror remembering what I said last night. Oh my God. What will I say? That I joined a pool party last night with the band called “the unknown”? Well the truth will come out sooner or later. Well may be I do need to tell the truth now. I just need to find that speech Suzie made for me. But I can’t remember where I put it. I look every
 
 
♦62♦
 
 
where, even under my bed and in the trash can, but I can’t see it. Oh well, I’ll just do it myself, no need to panic. I brushed my teeth, twice, a bit nervous. Maybe I should let them meet him. Before I take a bath, I’ll call Adam.
     “Hello?” he said, obviously, I woke him up.
     “Adam, its Alyson… can you do me a favor?”
     “Sure…” he yawned.
     “Could you go here at about eight?”
     “Sure… but can I go back to sleep now?”
     “Sure… don’t forget, okay?”
     “Yah… bye, love you…”
     “Love you too…” I said but the line was off.
     I took a bath and went to my closet. But I don’t know what I’ll wear. I think I need to be relaxed. I took a deep breath. May be I should wear relaxing clothes as well. Not too casual. So I just pick my lavender eagle-print tee, and gray cotton tunic for underneath. Then I search for my denim skinny jeans and my tan calf boots. And may be later I’ll bring my tan leather bag and crochet scarf.
     I look at my cell phone and it’s already six-thirty, only an hour and a half to go. I tried to waste my time so I blow dried my hair and brush my curls. I look at my wall paper on my cell phone and stare at it for five seconds—my wall paper is me at the backside of Adam hugging him. It’s almost seven so I decided to listen to their album first, to still waste my time.
     After I listened to their album, it’s almost eight so I decided to go downstairs to eat breakfast.
     “Good morning…” I said.
     “Good morning…” Amy said.
     “So how’s that explanation coming?” mom asked.
     “Um, could you wait until eight? I have a confession to you… and I want you to meet my friend…”
     “Is she or he the explanation?”
     “Yah… just don’t freak out when you meet him okay?”
 
 
♦63♦
 
 
     “Him? You’re not pregnant, are you?”
     “Of course not! I still didn’t even kiss him! Later I’ll introduce you to him…” then my phone ring “Hello?”
     “Hey Alyson… it’s me... I’m almost there…” Adam mumbled.
     “Okay…”
     “Bye… love you…”
     “Okay… bye…” I can’t say love you with my mom looking at me. Well not until we’re confirmed dating.
     “Who’s that?” my mom asked.
     “My friend… Suzie already knew him…”
     “Really?” Amy said flickering to Suzie.
     I heard the doorbell rang, he must be it.  “I’ll get it…” I said as I walk toward the door.
     “Hi there…” Adam said smiling crookedly.
     “You’re just in time…” I smiled.
     “Why do you want me here again?”
     “I’ll introduce you to them… you said you want to meet them, right?”
     “Of course…” he said pulling me on the waist.
     “Um, mom… I’d like you to meet Adam… Adam Cyrus…”
     “Oh my God! Adam Cyrus!” my mom said.
     “Mom, I told you to not freak out…”
     “Sorry about that, sweetie… nice meeting you, Adam…” she said though she still looks like she’s going to scream.
     “OMG! It’s Adam Cyrus!” Suzie screamed.
     “Wow, Suzie you’re right… he’s one gorgeous hunk…” Amy said. I look at Adam and he’s smiling politely.
     “Lets all have a seat…” Amy said sitting back to her chair. I led Adam to the chair beside me.
     “Are you two dating?” my mom asked.
     “Um… a little…” I said biting my lip.
     “A little?” She said flickering to Adam’s hand on my waist.
     “So when are you going to answer him?” Amy asked.
     “On his birthday…”
 
 
♦64♦
 
 
     “And when is that?” my mom asked looking to Adam.
     “On august fifteen…”
     “Isn’t that too fast? How long do you know each other?”
     “A month now…” I took a deep breath. “And I already met his family…”
     “Well, okay… you’re old enough to make your own decision… but make sure this will be right…”
     “Yes mom, don’t worry…” I know that she’s talking about my past relationship.
     “And I’ll take good care of her… you have my word…” Adam said.
     “Okay… but I’m not the one who’s going to tell your father…”
     “That’s alright…”
     “But what about when we come back to Boston?”
     “Um, that’s the confession I’m talking about… I want to stay here in California… you know, here to study as well… can we?”
     “Well I’ll talk to your dad first… you know… about his work…”
     “Thanks mom!”
     “I said I’ll talk to him first… I didn’t say we’re sure of staying… besides we don’t have a house here…”
     “You could still stay here…” Amy said.
     “Thanks!” I said.
     “Hey Adam, did you eat breakfast already?”
     “Not yet… well, actually Alyson hurried me to go here…”
     “Then why not join us? Well, if it’s okay with you…”
     “I’ll be delighted…”
     “Okay then… we’re having pancakes…”
     “That’s my favorite breakfast… next to cereal…”
     ‘Well then… here you go…” Amy gave him a plate full of pancakes.
     “I look at him and he seems relax. I’m worrying for nothing.
     “Um, could I take a picture of us?” Suzie said holding her camera with a wide smile that reaches her ear.
 
 
♦65♦
 
 
     “Sure…” then she went to his side and took a picture of them. Then after, Adam took a big bite.
     “Wow! These pancakes are amazingly delicious! Who made this?”
     “I did… oh I like him already… great choice Alyson…” Amy said. She’s really a sucker for compliments, especially on her cooking.
     “You’re a great cook… did you go to culinary school or just natural?”
     “Natural… but thanks for the compliment!” Amy said smiling apologetically.
     “You’re such —” I whispered but he cut me off.
     “Don’t worry… I’m being completely honest…”
     “What’s that?” Amy asked.
     “Oh nothing… Alyson is just hurrying me to eat…” Adam said lying swiftly.
     “Why is that? You’re not even finish, Alyson…” Amy said looking at me a bit confused.
     “Um, because we’re going to my favorite place… um, to the park in LA…” I said biting my lip.
     “Okay… well, let Adam finish first… and finish yours too…” she said flickering to my plate.
     “Okay…” I said taking another bite then elbowing Adam on the kidney.
     “Aw…” he said, though obviously he didn’t mean it.
     “Sorry…”
     “That’s okay… I know you mean it…”
     “Good you know…” I said and took another huge bite.
     After we ate breakfast we headed to his car. Well he was right. The pancakes were quite delicious. And as we went inside his car Amy is still waving with a wide smile on her face.
     “Thanks for saving me to a mother-daughter-boy-conversation…”
     “That’s fine…”
 
 
♦66♦
 
 

 

     “You really are an expert on giving compliments to girls, are you?”
     “Well, I’m the biggest flirt to us…”
     “I know… playboy…”
     “That’s fine… I get that a lot… playboy, bad boy… though it’s not true…”
     “I know… you said you never ever cheated on a girl right?”
     “Yes… of course… hey, where are we going again?”
     “A wonderful park with a cliff in LA, California…”
     “Ah… why don’t you drive?”
     “Sure…”
     We reached the park by ten; it’s not that hard to remember the way, since I went here twice already.
     “So here it is… my little paradise…”
     “Wow… you’re right… it’s is beautiful here…”
     “Lets just sit back and relax… oh yah… one more thing… I usually fall asleep here so you better keep chatting, okay?”
     “Sure… but I want to lie down too…”
     “Okay…” I said lying down. “So what do you think?”
     “Quite perfect… you go here a lot?”
     “This is my third time… well now I’m hoping to not dream about you and me watching the sunset… since now I’m with you…”
     “Are you the only one who usually falls asleep?”
     “Yes… but I don’t know why… may be because it’s just so tranquil…”
     “Maybe because you’re always lack of sleep…”
     “Nope…”
     “How about your friends?” who are they again?”
     “My cousin Suzie and Edward, the son of their childhood friend…”
     “So how come they don’t fall asleep?”
     “I don’t know, really… but they also lie down here… actually
Suzie doesn’t talk much but she doesn’t fall asleep… Adam?”
 
 
♦67♦
 
 
I look at him but his eyes were close.
     “Don’t worry, I’m not asleep…”
     “Okay…” I said looking at the bright sunny sky. I tried to fight the sleepiness but I can’t help closing my eyes. But I’m a bit sure that I’m not yet asleep. It’s because I can smell the same honeysuckle breeze that blend well with the scent of roses and lilac. Now there is a touch of lavender. I tried to open my eyes again but I can’t help my eyes to droop.
     Now my dream was different. Since I went here with Adam, there is no sunset, just the normal day but not here. I was just driving my car back in Boston until I reach a beach that looks a bit familiar. I stop when I saw a girl who’s wearing a white dress just above the knee, walking in the ocean, farther and farther, until I can’t see her anymore. I tried to run, to follow her, but she went to the deepest part. When I went back to the white sand, I saw the girl looking at me, exhausted. I went toward her and she was walking toward me too. I tried to touch her and she touches me too, she was doing the same thing until I notice that I was wearing the same dress. And now I remembered who she is, she was me when I was about nine. It was the same place, beach; I called my paradise… before…
     “Alyson… wake up…”
     “Oh… I told you to not let me fall asleep…” I yawned.
     “Now I know… you were asleep for two hours!” well, first I know you fall asleep, but I tried not to wake you up first, then I fell asleep… then when I woke up you’re still asleep!”
     “Sorry about that… I don’t want to stay here anymore… I’m having dreams again…”
     “What’s your dream?”
     “I was on my old paradise, back in Boston, and I saw myself when I was nine… and that’s my most hated place now…”
     “Why?”
     “Because that’s where my brother died...”
     “Oh… sorry about that…”
 
 
♦68♦
 
 
     “That’s okay… I just remembered that today is his death anniversary too… and I think mom also forgot…”
     “Oh… want to go home now?”
     “No… I don’t want to go home and lock myself to my room and cry every time I remembered that I’m the reason why he died… if I didn’t go that deep he wouldn’t need to save me and stuck his feet to something that made him drown… and I was there, selfishly saving myself, looking back at him, crying for help… while mom and dad was at home, don’t have any idea that their son was dying… the most terrible part of it is that we were the only people there… on one to save him… so I decided to swim back, to pull him… but I can’t… I almost drown myself again… well until he push me and said to leave him there and save myself…”
     “It’s okay… everything happens for a purpose… if he didn’t save you, I wouldn’t meet you… if I didn’t meet you, I wouldn’t love you…” he said wiping the tears that I didn’t notice to fall.
     “Okay, you’re right… it’s almost nine years from now anyway…”
     “Well, I’m not saying that you should forget about him, just don’t let the past let you down now…”
     “Okay… I’m fine now anyway…”
     “So what do you want to eat?” he stood up, changing the topic.
     “Anything…” I stood up.
     “Hey there’s a hotdog stand there…” he held my hand and led me to the hotdog stand. “Two hotdogs, please…” he said to the man and look at me. “Do you want with ketchup and mustard?”
     “Sure…”
     “With mustard and ketchup, please…”
     “Here you go… hey, aren’t you Adam Cyrus? Of ‘the unknown’?”
     “Um, yes…”
 
 
♦69♦
 
 
     “Could I have an autograph? Well it’s for my daughter… she’s a huge fan… and a picture of you as well… then you could have that for free…” he said giving him a pen and a small pink fury notebook.
     “Okay… what’s her name?”
     “Haylie…”
     “Okay… here you go…”
     “And a picture of you…” he said now holding a camera. Adam smiled holding the hotdog like he was endorsing it. “Thank you very much, sir…”
     “No, thank you… for this free hotdogs… and just call me Adam…”
     “So where are we going next?” I asked as we walk away from the hotdog stand.
     “Do you want to go to Venice?”
     “Are you serious?” I said taking a big bite.
     “Of course… c’mon… wait, I’ll call our pilot…”
     “Oh okay…”
     “Hello, Richard? Could you give us a ride to Venice? Yes today… now… we’ll meet you at our relaxing house… bye…”
     “Wow… you really are serious…”
     “C’mon… we need to buy a jacket first…”
     “How about the… what’s that? A helicopter?”
     “Yah… and don’t worry about it…”
     “We rode his Mercedes to several shops but we only bought one coat each. We reached their house the same time the helicopter landed in front of us.
     “Are you ready?”
     “Yes, I think…”
     “Well c’mon…” he helped me climbed the helicopter, and then he climbed easily.
     “I don’t know… but I’ll get you home before ten…”
     “Ten?”
     “Why?”
     “Well, I don’t know how long I —”
 
♦70♦
 
 
     “Give me your phone…”
     “Why?”
     “I’ll call your mom…”
     “Why?”
     “Just give it to me…”
     “I don’t want to…”
     “I’ll just tell her you’ll go home by ten…”
     “Okay… but I doubt she’ll agree…” I said giving my phone.
     “Hello, Mrs. Smith? This is Adam Cyrus… um, Alyson will be home quite late tonight… but don’t worry… she’ll be safe and sound… promise… okay… bye…” then he closed my phone. “You’re fine…” he said to me smiling crookedly. “Lets go…” he said to Richard.
     “I can’t believe she agreed to you… back in LA she wouldn’t let me go to my friends party that would end at eight!”
     “It’s not my fault you’re not very good at talking to her…”
     “Okay… hey what’s your favorite color?”
     “Blue…”
     “Favorite Book?”
     “A winkle in time…”
     “Author?”
     “Dr. Seuss…”
     “favorite things to collect as a kid?”
     “GI Joe action figures, pokemon cards…”
     “Sport?”
     “Soccer…”
     “TV shows?”
     “Heroes, Lost, Friends…”
     “Movie?”
     “School for scoundrels and all James Bond movies…”
     “Actor?”
     “Daniel Craig, Jim Carrey…”
     “Artist?”
 
 
♦71♦
 
 
     “Johnny Lang, Switchfoot, the backstreet boys…”
     “Song?”
     “Only Hope by Switchfoot…”
     “Food?”
     “Sushi, Crepes…”
     “Snack?”
     “Apples with organic peanut butter…”
     “Drink?”
     “Gatorade…”
     “Ice cream flavor?”
     “Chocolate marshmallow…”
     “Candy?”
     “Tootsie roll…”
     “Holiday?”
     “Valentine’s Day…”
     “Board Game?”
     “Connect Four…”
     “Subjects?”
     “Math, physics…”
     “Cartoon?”
     “Barney!”
     “Okay…” now I have an idea on what I could possibly give him.
     “What? No more twenty questions?”
     “Nope…” I said putting my head to his chest and putting my arms around him, hugging him like a teddy bear.
     “What’s up?”
     “Nothing… why? Can’t I hug you?”
     “Of course you can… you can sleep if you want… it’s a long trip…”
     “Speaking of sleep… I’m a bit tired from yesterday…”
     “Okay… sleep well, but don’t sleep talk… okay?”
     “I don’t sleep talk!”
     “That’s what you think…”
 
 
♦72♦
 
 
     “Whatever… I don’t feel sleepy now any way… I’ll just look at the view…” I said unlocking my arms from him.
     “Just kidding… if you don’t want to sleep, I will…” he yawned.
     “Okay… my lap is fine…”
     “Okay… thanks…” he said lying down my lap.
     I took his camera from his bag and look at our pictures from the beginning. I compared my looks when at first I look quite shy, not like the ones in the pool. After I looked at them, I put it back and stared at the view. It’s really boring when I don’t have anyone to talk to. I decided to look at Adam’s cell phone for Shane’s or Nate’s number. I quickly found Shane’s number, since for sure; he’s not grounded anymore though I didn’t found Nate’s.
     “Hello…” Shane said.
     “Hey… it’s Alyson…”
     “Oh hey! How’s the trip?”
     “Boring… though I like the view… I’m just looking for someone to talk to…”
     “Why? Where’s Adam?”
     “He’s asleep…” I said playing with Adam’s hair.
     “Okay… I’m free…”
     “Great… thanks…”
     “So how come Adam’s asleep?”
     “I don’t know… well he said he’s tired something like that…”
     “Ah… well we slept at almost two in the morning…”
     “Oh… that explains it… I kinda called him at six in the morning…” I said guiltily.
     “Well it’s not your fault we slept that time…”
     “Why did you sleep that time anyway?”
     “Well, actually we had another party… a dance party… we wanted to invite you again… but Adam said you look exhausted…”
     “Well, he was kinda right…”
 
 
♦73♦
 
 
     “You should’ve saw Adam yesterday! He was a firecracker... you know what’s the good and worst thing about him?”
     “What?”
     “The good thing about him is he’s the craziest person I ever met, and the worst thing is he’s the craziest person I ever met…”
     “Really…” I said chuckling.
     “Well, it won’t be a party without him…”
     “Who’s the best dancer?”
     “I should be the one but he’s better…”
     “I should see that next time…”
     “Yah… well except for the time where he always trips… though he said he does it for the ladies’ sympathy… but of course, no one believes him…”
     “Me too…”
     “Hey, do you want to go to our cousin’s birthday party?”
     “Um… am I invited?”
     “It’s an open invitation…”
     “Sure… how old is your cousin?”
     “Seven… she’s turning eight…”
     “Oh…”
     “Why? Something wrong?”
     “Nope…”
     “Oh yah, you need a costume for that…”
     “When is it any way?”
     “A week from Adam’s…”
     “Okay… what’s her name?”
     “Jasmine…”
     “Is she on the father or mother side?”
     “Father…”
     “Are you gonna play for the party?”
     “Maybe… depends actually… since they’re used to us… well of course, they don’t treat us like celebrities, you know, like you… they treat us like their normal nephew…”
 
 
♦74♦
 
 
     “Of course they will… they knew you already before you became a superstar sensation…”
     “Oh yah, one more thing, Jasmine doesn’t care if she knows you or not… just make sure you have a gift for her… she’s kinda a brat when it comes to gifts… she only accept visitors with gifts… well, even if it’s an open invitation, the day for her relatives and her friends are different…”
     “Okay… but what does she like?”
     “Stuff toys… even though she know that all her gift would be 99.99% stuff toys or dolls, she really appreciate it and pretends it’s not already obvious… it’s her collection actually… her stuff toys and dolls have a separate room from hers…”
     “Ah… well I hope there’s a lot of toy and doll shops at Italy…”
     “Yah… well it’s kinda easy for you to find something she still doesn’t have… we took a picture of her stuff toy and doll collection, you could asked Adam for it… unfortunately, on the first hunting, she already got all that is left in the shop… you know she could sell more toys than a real shop…”
     “Well, good luck to you… hey what will be your costume?”
     “I’m not yet sure… may be I’ll go as a nutcracker… well I know it’s really silly for us to wear costumes, but the little brat said it’s required… even the adults need to be in costume… so what are you going to be?”
     “I don’t know but I’m thinking of being an angel…”
     “Well, you don’t have to buy anymore… we have a lot of costumes hidden in the basement… you can pick…”
     “Sure… why do you have several costumes?”
     “Our mom was once in the theater… when she was like at her twenties… she’s an actress… but she decided that she wants to do the costumes instead…”
     “Oh…”
     “Okay… change topic… so how’s the helicopter?”
     “Fine… still complete… So um, do you have a girlfriend?”
 
 
♦75♦
 
 
     “Nope… just broke up with her two months ago…”
     “Why? Well if you don’t mind…”
    “It’s okay… I’m over her anyway… well, she found a much better guy than me…”
     “Who could be better than a guy from the hottest band?”
     “Well, I think because the guy was more muscular and good looking…”
     “There’s a guy that’s better looking than you?”
     “I think…” he chuckled.
     “What’s her name?”
     “Celine Gutierrez…”
     “What if she come back, and you know… ask you again…”
     “I need to think about it… though I’ll give her a fast no…”
     “Even if she pleads in front of a crowd?”
     “Yes… she did a lot of damage to me… you see, she’s my first girlfriend… and we’ve been dating for two years…”
     “Oh… um, did you have any girl best friend?”
     “She is my ex best friend… you know… me and Adam had almost the same experience but different break ups…”
     “Stephanie Lively…” I whispered.
     “He already told you about her?”
     “Yah… on the river…”
     “It’s okay to you?”
     “Of course… so have you seen any one good lately?”
     “Not yet… hey Alyson, could I ask you something?”
     “Sure… what is it?”
     “Well, could you be my best friend? You know… someone to tell my secrets and all that… I can’t expect Nate or Adam sometimes on it…”
     “Sure…”
     “And besides, you’ll be Adam’s girlfriend… so that means I won’t be in love with you…”
     “Yah… I guess so…”
     “Hey could you ask Adam later to buy me a box of pizza?”
 
 
♦76♦
 
 
     “Sure… so how come you never had a girlfriend before except for Celine?”
     “I don’t really know… may be I can’t see any one who’s my type…”
     “Why? There are a lot of celebrities that is nice and gorgeous out there…”
     “Actually, I dated but not exclusively dating… I’m known as the cute sensitive one…”
     “Well… that’s kinda true…”
     “What do you think Adam is called?”
     “The cute crazy one?”
     “Close… they say he’s the cute funny one… but I agree with you…”
     “I know… and may be he’s the cute clumsy one… hey, how come you’re the sensitive one?”
     “I don’t know, really… I’m not that sensitive… I love a good prank… and I’m not that quiet…”
     “Yah… I realize that since I met you all…”
     “Good you understand…”
     “Of course… shouldn’t I know my best friend better than anyone else? Well, except for your brothers and number one fans…”
     “Yah… my brothers don’t know all, you know…”
     “What else do they don’t know?”
     “My fears…”
     “What is it?”
     “Don’t laugh, okay?”
     “Of course…”
     “Spiders! Actually the truth is, I’m not afraid of tarantulas… I’m afraid of the small ones…”
     “Really? Well, that’s interesting…”
     “I know you’re laughing inside…”
     “No I’m not…”
 
 
 
♦77♦
 
 
     “Well now you have an idea for Halloween to give me, do you?”
     “May be… but don’t worry… I’m not much of a prankster…”
     “Just don’t tell it to Nate, okay?”
     “Of course… promise…”
     “Thanks… So how about you? What’s your biggest fear?”
     “I think that would be snakes…”
     “Okay… next time you go here I’ll show you a picture of me when I was about eleven, and I have a huge snake around me…”
     “Sure… that would be… charming…”
     “Bet you’ll like it…”
     “Maybe I’ll love it…”
     “You can keep it…”
     “Never mind… it’s your souvenir…”
     “Okay…”
     “Hey, who are you talking to?” Adam said yawning.
     “Shane only… hey he said I should remind you to don’t forget to buy him a box of pizza…”
     “Sure…”
     “Guess he’s awake…”
     “Want to talk to him?”
     “No need…” they both said at the same time.
     “Okay…”
     “Well, bye now… Nate wants me to help him with his bird house… though he doesn’t own one… may be I’ll just stare a t him and say that he looks silly…”
     “Well, good luck with that… bye…”
     “Bye…” then I closed my phone.
     “How long have I been asleep?”
     “I’m not sure… may be more than two hours…”
     “Sorry I killed you at boredom…”
     “That’s okay… you need it anyway… besides, I had a chat with Shane any way…”
 
 
♦78♦
 
 
     “Ah… hey it’s my turn to ask questions now, right?”
     “Yah…”
     “What’s your favorite color?”
     “White…”
     “Food?”
     “Cheesecakes… my weakness…”
     “Holiday?”
     “Christmas…”
     “Hobby?”
     “Driving… fast…”
     “Season?”
     “Summer…”
     “Things to do?”
     “Write songs…”
     “Really?”
     “Yah…”
     “Would you write one for us?”
     “Sure… about what?”
     “Anything you like…”
     “Okay…”
     “So what are your favorite things to write about?”
     “Love of course!”
     “Artist?”
     “Miranda Lambert and Tim McGraw…”
     “Song?”
     “’Can’t tell me nothing’ by Tim McGraw…”
     “Quality in people?”
     “Honesty and sarcasm…”
     “I have that..”
     “Yah… sure...”
     “Nothing… What’s your favorite movie?”
     “Love actually…”
     “Memory?”
     “Living on a farm…”
 
 
♦79♦
 
 
     “Really?”
     “Yah… in Tennessee…”
     “TV show?”
     “Grey’s Anatomy… I’m obsessed with it!”
     “Ah…”
     “Is there more?”
     “Nope… I got nothing…”
     “It’s getting a little cold…” I said bear-hugging him again.
     “Yah…”
     “Wait, I thought it would take thirteen hours just to get from San Francisco to Venice?”
     “Yah… if you’re taking the plane… helicopters are much faster…”
     “Really…”
     “Oh yah, Italy is nine hours ahead of California…”
     “Okay…”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
♦80♦

 



© 2009 alison13


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

still great... good work..

Posted 14 Years Ago


Again description and story is very good. Meeting Parent scene was very good. My daughters would never bring a boyfriend to the house. I have three daughter and two grandchildren. They would be afraid I may bring out the guns and rifle.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


i like your creativity, (:

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

470 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2009
Last Updated on July 3, 2009


Author

alison13
alison13

Philippines



About
my name is elaine and i'm a fourteen years old girl... i'm gonna make my description short. i only have three addictions for the moment. MUSIC, BOOKS and PHOTOGRAPHY. MUSIC had been and always will.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Poem by alison13


Paparazzi Paparazzi

A Poem by alison13