No pain means no gain?

No pain means no gain?

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

did Jesus love Satan more than anyone else?

"

Lately I have been considering that Jesus loved satan in the sense he gave Satan what he wanted. Satan wants to hurt and destroy, and so Jesus's greatest gift to Satan was his body on the cross. But why would Jesus love Satan the father of all lies, the Son of Perdition?

 

We are in a half-way house, where there is neither true good nor true evil -- or so the ego-sinner within us tries to tell us. We have made a covenant with death and an agreement with hell, Isaiah 28: 15 (KJV) The only way out therefore is to fully join God by fully giving evil what it wants.

 

Unless one allows Satan to be full then one cannot be full oneself with God. That is if we dont love evil enough to allow it to fully express itself and become of one whole, then we cannot love God enough to become fully one with God ourselves.

Wholeness is oneness.

 

Therefore, we have to die for Jesus to get free of this world, and there is no other way?

 

'He who saves his life will lose his life, and he who loses his life for my sake will save his life.'

 

If this is so, pray I can lose my life for Jesus, pray i have the courage. 'Unless a single seed dies and falls to the ground, it remains a single seed.' Although in the old testament it says 'I take no pleasure in the death of him that dieth.' Ezekial 18.

 

However the parable of the Ten Virgins has a meaning that suggests there is no other way. Let me decode the parable for you.

The oil is the oil of understanding -- for example understanding unites the two trees in Zechariah 4 so that the two of them become one flesh.

The wise virgins say go to the market place and find your understanding there -- as if the marketplace could sell you anything true about God and Jesus!

The lamp is the faith that keeps burning right up to the very end -- in the gospels we are warned to stay alert and watch for the coming of the lord lest we fall asleep. But why ten virgins?

 

The soul consists of nine spirits that worship the holy spirit, and on turning 180 degrees from sin and worshipping the holy spirit utterly, then our once sinful waters and turned to wine -- but the marriage where Jesus turns water into wine had six jars not ten?

 

Yes, but the dragon has ten horns in Revelation 12:3, and since the dragon hates God utterly then God has ten horns as well and seven crowns on his seven heads. The spirits of Satan being ten totally oppose the spirits of God being ten, but we are called to live in the fastest spirits that are seven, for Laodicea church is on the borderline being not hot or cold: neither quickened nor dead. 'Let the dead bury the dead, but you follow me.' 'The flesh counts for nothing, my words are spirit and they are life.'

 

Hence your sinful spirits must be turned to wine spirits that are spirits totally obedient to the holy spirit: 'You must be born again of water and the spirit' -- John. Why water? Surely being born of the holy spirit is enough? No the waters of sin need to be transformed by the holy spirit or we are not 'born again' christians.

 

To have the holy spirit with us sometimes, is not enough.

 

Hence the ten virgins are our ten spirits but only half of our total number worship God and the other half do not worship God enough to have faith right up to the end of the world.

 

The parable concludes with the saying that it will be like this at the end of the world -- like what? Well it means half of a person might go to hell and the other half might go to heaven. 'If thy eye offend thee cut it off, if they hand offend thee chop it off, it is better to go to heaven maimed then to hell whole.' However, how can you chop your whole body in half and still live?  -- neverthe less, it is like this at this end of the age.

 

Is the above -- Jesus loved Satan --- true or false? We are told to love our enemies and do good to those who harm us.

More writing of mine is at myspace --entertainment and the blogs of highestprecision ( one word ) there.

 

'Resist the devil and he shall flee' -- scripture.

 

 



© 2012 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

414 Views
Added on September 29, 2011
Last Updated on January 10, 2012
Tags: die to live, no pain no gain
Previous Versions


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone