'Plasticine Porters': letting God lead

'Plasticine Porters': letting God lead

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

the depth of repentance and couples

"

The journey with God is anywhere God wants to take us.

 

It begins with taking a long honest and calm look at the relationship.

 

The beginning is seeing the true state of the relationship, and making choices based on that.

 

The alternative, so easy to do, is assume what-one-wants is the way the relationship should go.

But it is never about what we want but what the relationship wants -- what God wants, for God is what is natural.

 

Lust carries us to old age. One has to stop everything and take stock, have a good look at oneself. But only being totally humble and asking your 'firmament' questions can one determine:

(1) with whom do I want to be

(2) what do I want to do?

(3) Who am I ?

Because the ego-map makes many people have many partners, a person in that position might feel a holy spirit not theirs.

 

(I know the Bible says that if anyone marries a divorced woman he commits adultery, and the disciples said then it is better not to marry. Was the Bible changed here thou? If it wasn't changed then if anyone finds their tribal mate in this life it would be just a fluke? Or, how could any young person have the wisdom to read the Bible and see one has to find a tribal mate?

Also if the Bible was not changed here, then everyong who repents must become celibate? But 1Thessalonians 1-9 says make love not in the lust of concupiscence but with honor and other.

There are many points to discuss here.

For example why would anyone add this rule or change the rule? Perhaps to make a very harsh and demanding rule that nobody, not even themselves, can live up to? More on this later. Let me just say the heart is extremely deceptive.)

 

Hence one has to be absolutely humble and honest with God, by deciding: to 'start over', to be a child again and ask the dumbest querstions, perhaps: ' How do I tie my shoelaces?'

Or: search one's heart for the right questions to ask.

The greater the spiritual trouble one is in, the nore one has to honestly petition God for help.

 

There is a popular song 'jesus Take the Wheel' if we want Jesus to take the wheel we have to start the 'ask a question, seek an answer' endless process. This commitment is forever, for we forever seek God in a true life.

What is your one question?

(In my opinion the heart is so deceptive, hers and yours, that it is virtually impossible to find a your soulmate. And even if your a guy and you do -- will she understand you? Why cant we marry as partners that postpone sex indefinitely? Doesnt anyone question the 'you must marry to have babies' irritatingly simple commandment? Why cant we see were being pushed in that idea?)

----------------

The child's personality is curious, fully attentive, and belieivng that, with God, perfection is possible.

----------------

The 'parting of the waters guide' to actual life.

In brief, the Genesis story starting with Joseph and Egypt (child and adults) is a metaphor for the souls journey in this life.

Our parents teach us and are happy with us for a while then their commands become burdens, then we escape in a hurry with our first realization of truth, parting the truth to the right and the lies to the left we walk across in solid faith to escape the lies of the adults.

And so after receive awareness of our primitive souls (ten commandments as ten rings) that need nurturing and diligent care if they are to be enhanced and grow.

Then finally matured we have a greater baptism at the Jorden river and cast out seven demons (seven nations with Joshua, book of Joshua 3:10) in our actual life. Note at the end of Mark Jesus cast seven demons from Mary Magdeline.

This like being possessed by the seven heads of the dragon Rev 12:3 and having them cast out and replaced by the seven spirits of our God.

(Note the parting of waters occurs in Genesis 1 and the firmament is the parting, which firmament we all have and is the edge ring of our souls.)

----------------

A child is composed and quiet and self-controlled -- their not excited until adults pervert them. 'Were excited to be in love like two children' is a lie.

----------------

I wrote many things in my notes, maybe this brief is the best:

Unless a girl and a guy are willing to meet halfway then there is no escaping the ego map.

Phrases like 'I am right and you are wrong', or 'You must love me as I say' are pure pride and ego.

 

In Lucy he 'answers quite slowly' -- this is not a fast hook-up! Its the total opposite that the composer prefers.

 

A couple cannot take a ride with Plasticine Porters if they are already opinionated about how marriage and love, sex, should be.

 

I support women's liberation. The stronger women are the better in my opinion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

533 Views
Added on November 1, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011
Tags: repentance, starting over, letting God lead
Previous Versions


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone