prophecy 2 Daniel 2 the statue

prophecy 2 Daniel 2 the statue

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

a statue of different metals --what does it mean?

"

The vision of the king: He sees a huge statue of man with a head of fine gold and arms and breat of silver a belly and thigh of brass and legs of iron and feet of iron and clay, and then a stone cut from a mountain destroys the statue and sets up an everlasting kingdom. The decoding for the king was the metals were nations to follow his nation, but we read in Isaiah 40:15 the lord doesn't give a toss about nations. But God cares about our spiritual and intellectual development, and therefore the statue is about the world's advancement and growth in knowledge.

 

Notice the metals start with the heaviest and then proceed to the lightest and that clay is a non-metal and the lightest substance of all.

 

The slang definition of dense is stupidity or a dense person. The metals proceed from most dense to least dense to mirror our progress.

 

Also all matter is living matter, except the solid matter of the earth is the least alive of all matters and living things. God dwells in the outer reaches of the earth's aura called the firmament or heaven. God being living he would not dwell in the least-living matter -- would he? In any case, 'God is a spirit': John.

 

The message is that the iron age were in now is the most advanced age and yet people of clay want something better and are still not satisfied, and God brings the answer with a stone cut out of a mountain: Zechariah 3: the branch (N)KJV.

 

The vision is about the world's improvement in knowledge and has nothing to do with any specific nations.

 

All of Daniel is about spiritual matters and has nothing to do with nations.

 

The truth is, Daniel is about people of the Tribe of Judah, that could lead us out of the ego-map if we did not treat them without respect and call them Nerds and Geeks. Sex pollutes the purity of their concepts and their ideas are of then no use to the rest of the people.

 

The prophet-teachers, are typically ostracized and forced to feel lonely and desperate for sex -- more so than other people because they are naturally more intelligent and closer to god in this world ( in other worlds sometimes prophets or pastors or evangelists would be closest to God, I presume, but not in this world; and for this reason technology features large in this world ).

 

Hence Geeks are tempted with sex continually in order to pervert their ideas, destroy their soul. The women who do this have no idea their being used but make up their own reasons why they want the man.

 

Jesus Christ himself was a so-called geek, a carpenter's son: technology. Thus jesus calls to all people who are teachers, like Daniel and his friends, to band together and stop having sex for the sake of the kingdom of heaven, for the sake of the truth. So far, I myself am a geek alone and have no friends -- another strategy is to keep geeks isolated?

 

They keep lying to you I am a sex maniac. Another strategy is to spread disinformation. For example, say someone is Gay who isn't.

 

The devil controls us with super-intelligence, and therefore he wants no competition, wants nobody to find out the way free of his control; and for this reason he manipulates the culture to cut out those he does not like: Revelation 13:15: the image of the beast is made to speak and cause everyone who would not worship the image to be killed.

 

Its clearly visible from Rev 12 to 13 that the devil changes and hides within our culture: first fully himself with seven crowns, then a beast with ten crowns, and then the false prophet and the image. The image is four spirits selected from the ten of a whole soul and set up as a true system or manner of thought and feeling and doing.

 

These four in Zechariah 1 are four horns. In Daniel 7 the fourth beast of a normal geek transforms into four horns due to the corruption of the geek. That is to say lust is developed in the geek and his normal self is destroyed and he develops four spirits that replace the ten in God he once had. He loses his balance and self-control and his sane reasoning.

 

Women mob the geek for the reason their being used to destroy his sanity and stop him telling the truth that could set us free of the pain and misery and old-age death of the spirits of excitement and contest.

 

The geeks could set us free, but their no good if we encourage their madness. I know people look at a child and suppose they see 'character' when actually their looking at the distortion of the soul. Far from helping the child, the adult is destroying their soul and purity of vision. Intensity-of-spirit is NOT integrity.

 

I am stuck in psychic-sex that is sex without the body. I think it was something that had to happen to preserve one geek free of sexuality for long enough for him to find the truth. The efforts to force me to have physical sex have been intense. I would appreciate prayers of help in this regard.

 

Its a war. And I would appreciate allies who are people with positive thoughts about me.

My engineering ideas are at The Science Forum as Joshua Stone.

 

You see the prophecies are real spiritual events, wars with real consequences; and there is no way the prophecies are about actual wars of fighting kings -- there are hardly any kings left these days anyway.

 

Let us look at Bible numbers.

God is not interested in numbers as numbers at all, God is interested in quality not quantity. Not might and power but spiritual power. For he tells David it is a sin to try and number the men of the army of Israel. (1Chronicles 21:1) And time and again God uses fewer men to defeat more men in the various wars of Israel.

 

For example 144000 is NOT a specific quantity of people to be saved in the last days. it refers to the 12 personalities of men. It refers to joining God's marshalling army by finding out who you are in the body of Christ, finding your true self.

 

The numbers at the end of Daniel are NOT about days. Wake up! Quality NOT quantity.

The electrifying quickening of the spirit NOT the intensifying of the spirit -- do you understand the difference? The latter is human lust and the former obtaining needs with God's grace. 'Not by might nor by power but by my spirit says the Lord' -- and the two trees are work and sex, the two concerns of men that stand before the Lord of the whole earth. Zechariah 4.

 

Hence God is about mass because mass is a quality. And God is not about power nor about energy in the equation of science E=mc-squared -- where E is energy and m is mass and c is the velocity of light, in general: E = mv-squared where v is velocity. Now god does not like this equation, since God is about quality and E and v are quantities of power and speed.

 

Mass is a measure of behaviour, is a measure of the lethargy of behaviour: when the number is large the sluggishness is great -- and a sluggish person is not quickened and cannot rapture.

 

Now the opposite of lethargy is vitality. And so 1/m is vitality. God likes this particular arrangement of the same equation:

 

1/m = v-squared / power. Vitality = love / intensity-of-effort.

 

Your vitality or quickness or rapture-power is proportional to the percentage of attention you place on what you do, the love for what you do; and is inversely proportional to the effort you apply to what you do. That is: the more love you have and the less effort you have the more likely it is you will rapture, and the less love you have and the more intensity of effort you have the less-likely it is you will rapture.

 

Vitality is seeking and sharing truth.

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

499 Views
Added on October 21, 2011
Last Updated on October 22, 2011
Tags: daniel 2, decoded prophecy


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone