seeking and sharing

seeking and sharing

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

to seek and share truth is the christian way?

"

I do not believe in the modern church: 'Beware the Pharisees and Sadducees, teachers of the law, for they themselves do not enter the kingdom of heaven and prevent those from entering who were entering.' Literally: Beware those who do not ask the spirit questions and prevent those who were starting to ask the spirit questions from asking the spirit questions.

'Seek and you will find, ask and it [truth] will be given you, knock and the door to the kingdom [of all truth] will be opened for you.'

 

Luke 18:17 Mark 10:15, Matthew 18:3 Daniel 1:17, John 3:3 -- little children ask their fathers questions.

The difficulty of being a true christian is that adults lovingling and kindly told us lies that they themselves honestly believed because their parents and adults had done the same to them, and as trusting and niave little children we believed them with our whole hearts and minds, dependent on them as we were. For this reason we must be born again, meaning we must drop everything we think and feel and believe and start our lives all over again as if we just got born, and this time get the correct answers and have developed within us the correct attitude to life.

The christian way?:

John: 14;26, 16:7, 16:13, 8:31, 8:44. Its clear here that only the truth sets us free, and Jesus died to send us a tool to guide us and help us find all truth.

Also: Hebrews 5:14 and 4:12.

-------

Peter after the resurrection went fishing and was able with Jesus in his heart to do a miracle. But Jesus scolded him and told him he must seek and share truth and instantly heal people ('follow me') or else he will end up in old age like any non-christian.

-------

Repentance

Wipe the slate clean, start over new. Consider all you think you know as rubbish. Become the little child asking his father God questions.



© 2012 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
Added on October 3, 2011
Last Updated on July 12, 2012
Tags: seek and share


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone