Prophecy 3 (144000)

Prophecy 3 (144000)

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

144000 elite and other prophecies, general look

"

In an early memory, aged 6, I am facing east in a child's pool with a girl facing me

and around the pool, sisters and others taught us: 'Michele my belle: raymond's got a girlfriend!'

In this 'dream" the taunters represent God? And the water is filthy?

Zechariah 3; Joshua the High priest is dressed in filthy rags  with satan standing by his right side to resist him. 'The Lord rebuke you satan is this not a brand snatched from the [sexual] fire?'

These are men we call Geeks and Nerds today, the technologists. They could save us if they were well respected.

 

Isaiah 64: everyones sins are like filthy [menstruation?] rags, and our iniquities carry us away like aleaf in the wind.

Isaiah 4: the Lord will take away the bloodstains of the women of Zion. "Seven" women will take hold of one man and say: let us feed ourselves only let us be called your wives to take away our shame!

Zechariah: "Ten" mean from all the nations languages will grab hold of the hem of  Jew and say: let us go with thee for we have heard God is with thee.'

Revelation "144000" will be gathered together that day, 12000 from every tribe of Israel.

 

So 7 and 10 refer to the soul and 144000 is 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 -- however that is interpreted. (Its not seven women and ten men.)

The following from my notes lead to an interpretation of the 144000:

I know in New Jerusalem the prototype city of God, there are two twelves (actually 13 if apostles are included) that are paired to oscillate between work and sex so that a balance is always maintained. And revelation 22 is a brief description of the city where two trees are on either side of a river and bear 12 kinds of fruits each, and their "leaves" (knowledge of actions) are for the healing of the nations.

 

Triple 10 in the 144000 refers to the three oversouls or heavens of earth: love the highest then mind and heart (and body not mentioned is the fourth) -- Paul in corinthians: I know a man in Christ who ascended to the third heaven.' (The spirit written in Revelation there is like soldiers marshalling for war. Paul: I have fought the good fight.)

 

So the meaning is the 144000 are fully awakened souls because they know their godly personality (signified by 12) and know of the true city of two "trees" (signified by 12 X 12) and they know of the three heavens which are the full complements of the spirits of God potentially in their lives -- that is to say they know the bread and the wine, the flesh and blood eaten and drunk: John's gospel: Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood there is no life in you.

 

Only three tens instead of four must mean the sacrifice of the body and life in the upper souls of heaven of love and mind and heart. (Just as we are called to live in the upper seven fastest spirits of the soul and not the whole ten, the lower three being too slow; even laodicea the seventh spirit is neither hot nor cold and considered a borderline spirit.) It can mean living in the highest noblest spirits and the body is is left as the last significant -- and so may not actually mean 'throwing your body on a bonfire'?

 



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
Added on October 23, 2011
Last Updated on October 23, 2011
Tags: Bible decoded?


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone