Isaiah 28 & Rest in filth or purity at death?

Isaiah 28 & Rest in filth or purity at death?

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

the bed is too short the blanket is too narrow, the covenant with death and agreement with hell is the hiding place

"

Isaiah 28 in brief general overview: the preachers are drunkards, the learners are never coming to a knowledge of the truth, the soul is the resting place (12) -- why reject it?

You hide in your ego and pretend there is no reward for evil or sin.

The ego-map hiding place will be exposed in the last days and the overflowing scourge will be noted, that it exists noted. The Lord will begin to teach you the true way, the precise and good ways of God.

Verses:

Verse 20: For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than he can wrap himself in it.

Interpretation:

The ego is too small to be able to express yourself fully and its covering too narrow for a man to be kept warm: the ego is not strong, the ego dissipates energy.

Verse 21: For the lord shall rise up as in Mt Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work: and bring to pass his act his strange act.

Interpretation:

The lord will be angry with those who indulge in low understanding and encourage people to have great understanding as of a mountain that he may teach you the correct way the way which is strange to you now (2011) and you do not know it, that he may bring to pass his baptism in his love-light which baptism is strange to you now, you knowing only a false baptism.

(What do you think is the correct way to learn?)

Verse 22: Therefore be not mockers lest your bands be made strong for I have heard from the lord of hosts a consumption determined even for the whole earth.

If people mock it is because their ego tells them they already know and do not need to learn anew. In that case the bonds of the ego will be stronger and that wont be good because all those with an ego will be burned off the face of the earth soon.

In the movie Knowing starring Nicholas Cage, the last scene has a preacher who tells his son 'this is not the end' -- however I would not be too sure about that since hell is described as hot as well.

Verse 28: Bread corn is not bruised, because he will not be ever threshing it, nor break it with the wheel of his cart, nor bruise it with his horseman.

Interpretation:

Here God says to us technology is not so crash hot as we think it is, for we bruise and harm a lot with our technology, and sometimes it is better for men to work in the correct way, the precise or discerning way, such as not to harm anything.

'Ever threshing it' is indicative of poor workmanship that the task is time consumming and not not quickly done. Intelligence from God however helps us to work more quickly because more efficient due to greater understanding of work itself.

The truth from God is wonderful counsel and makes for excellence in workmanship.

-------

Extra comments.

I spoke to a minister that unbelievably put a positive spin on verse 13! The blind lead the blind.

The covenant with death and agreement with hell is the image of the beast in Revelation 13, and the image is the ego-map.

In the ego we incessantly fight so we can ignore heaven and hell -- but you cannot keep that up for ever. Sooner or later the soul or person will be forced to seek rest, since seeking excitement and contest eventual will tire the person and make them old; and when the soul seeks rest it can either go to the rest in heaven or the rest in hell.

The satanic spirit's rest is like maybe bathing in nice warm sewage.

Where will your rest be?

-------

More:

The ego with all its fussing and fighting and posturing and game-playing is just wasting time -- it is a big waste of time! You may as well relax now and seek rest now, because when you die you will have to rest in filth or purity anyway.

The course is: let go and feel-experience everything you feel and see whether your resting in filth or in purity. For the vast majority it is going to be filth. Then the next step is to renounce your ways and ask honest questions of your firmament self.

In the brain for asking questions and out there (in your firmament) for supplying answers. (Your a huge ball of light and the body is the small center of the ball, created by the firmament of the ball. It is like laser beams that etch pictures inside glass crystals and like holographic projection: scientific art imitating reality.)

The firmament can manifest a feeling at bodily level called the holy spirit that signifies a correct thought on your behalf.

The holy spirit told me most of us are being deceived by love and marriage.

 

The ego is obsessed with time: when something is done. The true self does not care when something is done only that it is done well when it is done. So in this world we are constantly being tempted with a carrot that is pulled away if we are not lustful , quick, enough -- because were stupidly obsessed with urgency. In the end then, we always do a botched 'near enough is good enough' job of everything we do. Soldiers die to give us the time to slow down and make the most of their sacrifice: dont waste it.

 

Still more:

If seeking highest-possible precision, one is seeking rest in filth or purity. (The Prescence of other worlds Wilson Van Dusen -- a biography of Emmanuel Swedenborg, has some ideas that may help the seeker, I myself find it too heavy-going to read it all: suggesting some confusion?)

If seeking highest-possible excitement or intensity, one is seeking to pretend one doesn't need rest; 'comfort' the substitution.

 

'The pig': greed, familiarity without wisdom. The pig is great familiarity with processes that are ways of contriving-forcing results without due care. eg: a forced jigsaw puzzle is completed and yet not finished correctly. 'Pig': great greedy familiarity with lust for contrived results.

By contrast: True action with precision cares that the pieces are in the right places.

 

Conclusion: the universe works in such a way that greater power is given to those who care. You see the ego is like a huge burst of energy that burns itself out quickly, the energy isn't stored because the ego does not take due care. But as we all know the ego looks spectacular and so we think it is spectacular and worthy of credit and reward. The ego is often confused for integrity and wholesomeness but is neither. And its also delusionally imagined it's excitement will make us happy. The universe gives power to those who care because those who care are not going to abuse the power they receive. It would not make sense to give power to control the weather, for example, to a guy who would use the power to hit people with hailstones or lightning strikes. The meek will inherit the earth because they care.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats



Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone