Your "coat" of many colors

Your "coat" of many colors

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

a description of your soul

"

Your soul is a ball of light about your head.

 

Your soul feels like a round silver pearl looks with its particular sheen that is not an exact silver.

 

So having this feeling of the pearl is greater than having the feeling of the holy spirit?

 

Yes. It signifies all your spirits have given their full allegiance to the holy spirit ( and no longer give their allegiance to the spirit of power, intensity and high excitement ).

 

Blessed are the meek in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of God -- first of the Beatitudes in Matthew. The intense spirit is the opposite of the meek spirit and therefore the intense spirit, when worshipped, is non-worship of the holy spirit and is therefore total opposition to God.

 

Joseph's "coat of many colors" was a way of refering to his full soul and true allegiance to God.

 

The rainbow is the same multi-coloured reference to the soul, the soul having many colored rings.

 

A pearl has many layers of a substance called nacre.

 

The pearl parable: A man was looking in a marketplace for a fine pearl and when he found one he went and bought a field and buried the pearl in it [so no one else could find it].

 

We see in Daniel the fouth beast has ten horns -- another obvious refernce to the soul. In this case though the following passages describe the fall of this godly man, prophet-teacher of the tribe of Judah and the modern-day technologists who brought us skyscrapers and cars, and clearly, his ten spirits become four spirits due to his sin, a common sin to do with sex.

 

Their fall from grace creates 'the peace that deceives many' or the peace that destroys many a soul, in the following passages. That is to say, the wonders of science are deceiving many people into faith in the world and the efforts of man and hence turning them away from God and truth.

 

The "garden of eden" is a metaphor for the soul of a minimum of ten spirits. "Eating the apple" was worshipping the spirit of power ( high excitement, high intensity ) that is a middle spirit in the ten.

 

To worship the spirit means to rely on the spirit for gaining all needs and wants.

 

Naturally if we rely on power to gain our needs then we are not gaining needs by the spirit of God. And we need to repent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
Added on October 23, 2011
Last Updated on October 23, 2011


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone