The E-meter?

The E-meter?

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

a device for measuring godliness?

"

Mentioned elsewhere, this electric device similar to a Scientology E-meter, might be useful.

 

If used the plan would be to use questions to interprete what the needle deflection means. It is not as simple as I may have implied.

 

Scientology does not have the information that a Fixed-Magnet-Moving-Coil electrical meter measures conductivity in parallel and the inverse of it in series.

 

This system is a person holding two cans with wires attached.

 

But if people have the holy-spirit, then they dont need cans?

 

Conductivity is a measure of a person's ability to transform their world. In that sense the cans might help people begin to Learn: as training wheels for a child's bicycle?

 

One could say a person's reluctance -- the opposite of conductivity --  is their stubbornness, their difficulting in humbling themselves and allowing the holy spirit to guide them.

 

A person Learning, is a person learning to ask questions and find answers and let go of their past and go wherever their line of questioning leads them.

 

The love of God, overcomes the fear of following where ever the search goes.

 

Love: 100% attention for something but requiring no effort, curiousity

God: unimaginably high precision, generality and vitality

 

'Love of God' is trust in the highest-possible quality, something you cannot put in words but believe-in anyway, God is the power to do anything and everything with miniscule effort.

 

Hence, the journey of learning is somewhere definite even though we cannot see where the end of the trail is. One knows the end is high precision, but have no idea what one will do when one gets there, no idea of how the highest-precision will be expressed through oneself.

 

The Learning journey is letting God take control.

 

The idea is people will monitor their own progress with the machine.



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
Added on October 26, 2011
Last Updated on October 28, 2011
Tags: e-meter
Previous Versions


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone