The ego map 3 Love work or love sex?

The ego map 3 Love work or love sex?

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

the question as to whether the ego map has any use outside of telling us were on it and doing something wrong? For ego itself is totally useless.

"

The ego map like the ego itself could be useless as a guide to getting free of it. No obviously only one's firmament, holy spirit, only can guide one into all truth and hence out of the ego map lie.

 

I know the true types are 13 (5 main classes) and when we sin we adopt an opposite personality to the normal one: teachers become lousy evangelists for example.

In this case of ego and soul we know the ego is a rough mix of work and sex but the soul requires seasons of work and sex, where sex and work are precisely separated, in theory.

 

My previous assessment of the ego-map was that Ids in a codependency fight need to resolve the fight and not seek a temporary solution through work or sex superego. In Freud's theory the superego was the good guy but the truth is the Id and the superego are both spirits that are distortions of the true spirits -- the superego has three spirits the ego one. Zechariah: the four horns and the four carpenters. But the carpenters belong to the seven crowned heads and ten horns of the normal soul -- their not four all by themselves like the ego four are.

 

To continue, the Ids were seen as the part where we need to make peace and develop the soul. In this new view of the ego, the Ids represent the true soul shouting out its needs at the same time as we think we (the ego us) is lusting for something else.

 

In this view, the superego three represent our true selves more, albeit falsely so.

 

In this case Gays and hot sexuals hate sex and the violence in their sex is the true self loudly shouting how much they hate sex to the other person. The ego meanwhile is assumming the intense feeling of the Id and intense actions are normal. If the person identifies with the ego then they think the intense sex is normal and the pain and violence in it are normal. These hot-Id sexuals by shouting they hate sex are shouting that they love and prefer holy work.

In that case the couples who have work Ids that fight are loudly shouting at each other how much they hate work and would rather be having holy sex.

How do readers feel about this assessment?

 

On the other hand, as said above, the ego-map can only tell us something is wrong and only strongly suggest to us we need to strongly repent and let the holy spirit guide us out of the mess were in.

 

I know all couples hiss and snipe at each other in one way or another, and they patch things up and muddle along without ever really solving the problems. They always seek quick-fix solutions and not long-term or eternal solutions to their sexual fighting or work-self fighting.

 

So I am onkly suggesting, without really knowing, that either to reject the superego and resolve fighting in the Ids is the answer, or to reject the Ids and resolve more subtle fighting in the superego-three is the solution. For as I pointed out, the popular egos are usually work ids and sexual superegos or sex Ids and work superegos. The Id is the most-intense spirit and core of the ego, and the other three are less intense and more intelligent combat spirits.

 

When we 'feel good' in emotions were merely only finding comfort or a fleeting soothing feeling; in reality, because the spirits fight, there is no peace.

 

Only the soul of ten or more rings is true peace. The soul is seeking highest precision or God in your actions feelings and thoughts. The soul is seeking the truth. And we could say that is a movement from low awareness to high rinnngs in the soul.

 

The soul is steady and always thinks before acting, or has that tendency if we dont ignore that and party hard or other stupid thing. So the soul has to be cultivated in oneself and nurtured, one must be dedicated to it out of interest.

As children we were naturally hesitant to act and adults thought this was shyness or introversion apathy and made us get excited about nothing at all, thinking to see us lively would be good for us.

That is to say, we would have preferred to think and then act and it had nothing to do with being introverted or shy, we just wanted someone to guide us into thinking (and eventually acting) for ourselves.

 

 



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

381 Views
Added on November 17, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011
Tags: the ego, what do I really need?, what is love?, the soul
Previous Versions


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone