My idea of a church

My idea of a church

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

the church is weak the members strong

"

When the people are strong the church and its doctrine are weak. But when the church and its leadership and doctrine are strong the members are weak and leaning on each other for support, like so many crutches, and the blind are leading the blind.

This came from the interpretation of the two numbers at the end of Daniel twelve: the first church has a strong holy spirit and weak members and is the false church, and the second number also adds to 12 and is weak in doctrine but the members are all linked to God strongly as if every member is a church unto himself, a temple.

 

When we ask the spirit for the truth, then we lean on God and not on our own understanding nor that of other people.

 

In the weak church every member gets a chance to speak a sermon, as the speakers are rotated on a regular basis.

 

The basis of the church the only belief required, is the belief in the soul that feels like a pearl. Or perhaps the real basis of the church is dedicated unrelenting seeking of the truth, for the love of God results in the realization of the pearl at an event called baptism in the lovelight of God.

 

If your asking questions of the spirit and seeking the answers then you are a disciple of Jesus. 'Continue in my word....' (John 8) that is: keep seeking the truth. Keep seeking the truth and you are my disciples indeed and you shall find (know) the truth and the truth will set you free (of all pain). 'Tiredness' is a pain : the young men shall fail, but those who follow me shall run and not grow weary shall walk and not grow faint -- Isaiah 40.

 

The word of God is general, vital and precise.

Seek the word of God with all thy soul and all thy mind and all thy heart and all thy strength.

If anyone does not seek the word of God, then how can they say they love God?

'In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God.'

 

The church should be open 24hrs 7days a week 365 days of the year. You love God only once a week? -- oh bullshit. 'Bullshit' was derived from the Bible, where God described some nation as the excrement of bulls in the field.

 

This means seeking the truth 24/7.

 

Were slaves in pain because we believe in lies, because as we believe then so do we do. Hence to seek the truth is all that matters. To share the truth and to seek the truth is the only thing necessary in this reality, this Idumea or world.

 

Unless your prepared to do whatever it takes to find the truth, you will not find it.

Unless your prepared to dump everything you know about life (work and sex and rest) then you will not find the truth.

 

We ask God a question, we get a surprising answer. The surprising answer makes us ask more questions and we get more answers, and then our testimony begins to grow. And we bear much fruit. But neglect to continue to seek, and our tree withers and dies.

 

We are called to be like little children. Little children ask their father questions.

And hence we humble ourselves and adopt the attitude we were just born and need to learn how to walk and talk all over again. 'I tell you the truth unless you are born again of water and the spirit you shall not see the kingdom of heaven.' Matthew Mark and Luke: unless you humble yourself and become as a little child you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven.

 

So you have to humble yourself extremely and ask the dumbest questions like how to tie shoelaces, or else your not serious about following God.


Further Reading:

Writing Name: precision  At: Helium-where knowledge rules

Writing Name: stillseeking At: writing.com See: static items

Writing Name: highestprecision At: MySpace See: blogs

 

 

 

 



© 2012 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
Added on October 28, 2011
Last Updated on March 13, 2012
Tags: a new church


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone