Do you love work or sex?

Do you love work or sex?

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

Should you seek an itch-scratcher or a helper? How to become fully male, or fully female.

"

We all live perfunctionary lives of reaction action with little or no sensible choice-making.

 

It is necessary to stop in order to start.

 

Sometimes it is not good to scratch that itch as the skin breaks out in a worse way.

 

[ I posted on utube a couple of weeks ago the clues of how to levitate stone: 51 and 59 and gallium, plus the user had to be a priest of a pure and simple life to manipulat the v.p.]

 

If your making money by itch-scratching then you need to stop and take a reality check?

 

I think more people would care about each other if they knew how to care.

 

To NOT seek a quick fix to any pain or distress or stress has to be the way out.

 

What is better another quick-fix or a long-term solution? (Or an everlasting solution?)

 

[The ego thinks life is a contest, a war, a game, and sex too : like a football match.

It might be a game, yes, but the opponent is not each other but the unseen third party. In any game, the referee is actually the most important man in the contest: cause he blows the whistle -- think about that.

Because of how we are made to feel unnatural emotions as children, then we perceive life to be a contest, our over-intense feelings wont let it be anything else but a contest. Anyway, maybe this question will be answered better if I write from the notes.]

 

Fornicating and not being in a steady relationship will just make it harder to identify the problem. There are two:

(1) the male-female fight and use sex as a quick-fix or holiday respite

(2) sex an intense contest and work is used as a quick fix or holiday respite

 

Which one are you in? Can you tell? Or are you somehow in both? (And if you are both how is that handled?)

Although they deny it or dont know it, one's (1)'s love true or holy-normal work. And two's (2)'s love holy-normal sex although they might not (probably definitely wont) understand that, know that.

 

The solution (1)'s is to stay with the fight and learn to live together as work-partners, learn to cooperate -- same for (2)'s.

 

What is the cause of the pain? What is the cause of the fight?

Suggestions:

It is the fear of the other's rule, which is a fight to possess a comfort zone, a feel-good zone. In any contest, nobody wants to be the loser. (Remark on this later.)

 

The real fight exists.

The real fight is to rid the work and/or sex of pain.

That requires cooperation and dedication, patience and a love for precision perfection.

            -------

            -------

The fight-game always destroys. The reverse-psychology that 'critisizm will make a person fight back and is therefore good for them' is rubbish. War always destroys -- makes old -- in this case.

If critisizm is good for anything it is good for analysis of the work-sex after the action.

(Remark) There is no winner in contest as the comfort zone ( 54 degrees east) is only a bomb-shelter resulting in arthritis and diabetes type old-age deaths.

           -------

The man-b***s the fat-tummy wont go away permanently with exercise, or by fighting the missus. In fact their caused by the fight "exercise".

Like it or not the male only becomes fully male when the male and female cooperate -- ditto the female.

Precision-action is like precision-plastic-surgery in effect. Intense action is not precise enough to save -- I mean over-intense ego-based action.

The reason for the common pregnant-bald-b**b man syndrome is holy-work-loving couples having sex instead of postponing it. How long? How long should sex be postponed? That's a question that can only be answered by practise.

 

[What we try and do is look at Life itself as a whole -- get outside of focussing on the details. The details only confuse -- such as i said before: having had many sexual partners. So here in the notes I am trying to introduce a higher perspective on the whole of life.]

Work and sex are 'a two'.

The precision separation of work and sex with no fuzzy work-sex boundary [Will this theory be right or wrong? What is your opinion?] means no fuzzy male-female boundary: no 'man-b***s' etcetera -- understand?

You drop the kids off at school and kiss the hubby?  No! That's a fuzzy boundary. That's a very lame reason for touching -- the kiss-goodbye the hug hello and other bullshit.

I watched a man dying of cancer and smooching till the end -- according to this theory this behaviour made the cancer grow stronger.

 

What does it mean 'a two' ? quality and quantity, shape and size, color and brightness, pitch and volume, precision and power of action, are examples of 'two's'. (Yin and Yang symbol.)

 

The fully-male man is about the tone of the work-self man and sex is not part of that.

 

Every person has work and sex ( it is not male and female) in their aura, their energy-body. The sharp all-male man is the product of the sharp separation of the sex-energy and the work-energy. (For this reason I suggested to not sleep where you have sex. When you touch and your asleep are you still having sex or not? Are you confusing the body-soul?)

The well-honed man or well-honed woman by not sheer intensity but sheer precision.

Its not 'rocket science' its just 'knowing what your doing' as opposed to 'just doing it with intensity and hopeing for the best'.

 

Sculpting the all-male man and all-female woman depends on precision of action.

              -------

              -------

As elsewhere said: intense spirit is not precise spirit. There is no quality in intensity, no virtue in intensity.

The sharpness of a light depends on its tone-of-color not its brightness. Brightness is just glare. Brightness isn't sharpness, isn't virtue. For example an explosion is impressive but it isn't useful like a sharp knife is; as impressive as a big explosion is, it yields no useful product.

Intensity is just a quantity the size of the explosion or the fury of it. But there is zero quality in it.

Quality is like having a selection of different tools: hammer spade screwdriver, wrench, saw, But quantity is not a selection of different things, its more like a small screwdriver a big screwdriver and a huge screwdriver -- and note a huge screwdriver would be TOTALLY useless, valueless.

 

Work and sex are like different tools. Mysteriously different. Or no, not like tools at all, but reversals of order.

Where touch is a very valuable tool in one, touch is a almost useless tool in the other. The tool excellent for one is useless for the other.

Old-age breakdown has to do with not keeping the four senses -- sight, hearing-talk, smell-feeling, and taste-touch -- 'all for work' or 'all for sex' separate.

True of false?

 

[ 'The whole of life understood' is possible if we stop identifying with work and stop identifying with sex. Meaning: Beyond the demeaning labels-handles 'hot chick' and 'cute chick' is the real unknowable woman in the sky with diamonds? ]

 

The fuzzy boundary

 

crabalockafishwife: the sexualization of work

pornographicpriestess: the workalization of sex.

 

Some jobs are sexualized work?

 

Conditional love is when there is some condition or other that supposedly makes love fantastic.

What has this got to do with fuzzy boundaries?

Sexualization of work is a extremely common error. It is being a person who loves normal work but because sex is had without discrimination, we dont notice we are sexualizing the self.

I mean in normal life were supposed to finish work with a precision high, and then we can do sabbath or marital sex. Were supposed to finish.

Were never finishing work or sex in the ego-culture.

 

In the ego-map work between work-loving spouse degenerates into a hissing match where one becomes the tyrant or coach and the other the slave or athlete, called a codependency. Then these two Id spirits become Ids in the sexual fight easily -- sounds complex but is extremely simple and the ego-map drawn makes it clear.

Since work-lovers who have not precision-finished work, then they necessarily sexualize work when they have sex.

 

In volatile relationships, say of young lovers, they can alternate between coach and coached and not notice, and alternate the sexual-id codependency and not notice that either. But as the marriage or relationship is prolonged they can get into adopting semi-steady roles of mostly coach and mostly coached. When this happens, problems might develop: one spouse okay the other not okay.

 

Now these work-lovers when being normal together, would cooperate on the work their doing. But if this is not continued for long enough before sex is had again, or not done with dedication, it will yield no finished high-precision result.

 

Maybe some of you have noticed that a weekend will ruin the work done during the week? Its like 'Oh no its monday again!' This happens because we are just starting to hone our act in the five days and the break blunts our act and we have to start all over again -- usually with a groan.

 

I'm not talking about stress. Stress builds when we work hard and hardly improve, hardly change our routine. Honing the act is not the same thing. Stress is about building up an energy-body intensity that is hardly relieved with a weekend break. This happens mostly in repetitive work maybe. It involves a codependency, and the stressed worker is the NE 54 Id. Sex might alleviate this stress but that's not the good thing it seems.

 

The point is, if we can become aware of our innate love of work or sex, then we can minimize the fuzzy boundary and live younger for longer -- and I mean up to 500 years of age and more.

 

A 'precision finish' is a natural high and natural end of work (or sex), when the precision peaks. This peaking happens of its own accord if we manage to increase our skill, precision, at an early stage in the work: the surfer if good enough catches the wave and then the wave takes him to shore.

 

I know when we start a new career or new job the work is hard until we familiarize ourself with what is required and the work gets easier. Familiarization is not the skill-increase I am talking about. To "catch the wave", one really has to love skill-increase passionately and not just moderately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 eliasstone


Author's Note

eliasstone
copied from notes, comments in brackets [ ] added later

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone