War

War

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

to wage total war is the only release

"

Jesus in Luke says this: 'Do you think I have come for peace? No I tell you but division! I have come to set a fire upon the earth and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo first ( I have to be crucified ).

 

It goes further: Even in one family they will be divided, son against father and daughter gainst mother, two against three and three against two.

 

Knowledge does not save a person, only love for the truth saves. Only your own personal search for the truth will save you. Because only a personal search for truth quickens the spirit and saves.

 

Jesus died to send the holy spirit, as it plainly says in John, that unless he died the holy spirit would not come to us. And the spirit comes to guide us into all truth, 'all truth' being the kingdom of God, the kingdom of heaven where the holy spirit is the king and our spirits of filthy waters are turned to purest wine when they turn from sin and worship the holy spirit in an absolute sense, nothing wavering, and with no distraction.

 

Ask, and ask and ask and ask and ask; knock and knock and knock and knock and knock on the door like the woman knocked on the door of the unjust judge. That same parable of the woman and the unjust judge ends with the remark: 'but will Jesus find faith [like this] on the earth when he returns?'.

 

Nothing less than an all-out quest to find truth will find truth, for the devil is the father of lies and deception, and so the search must be dedicated and unrelenting.

This is war.

 

 



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on October 11, 2011
Last Updated on October 19, 2011
Tags: the way to freedom, new age, christian zeal


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone