AFTERSCHOOL - DAY 1

AFTERSCHOOL - DAY 1

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Theo pushes together his books and shoves them into his case as Gill walks up to him.

“Hey, Theo.”

“Oh, hey.” Theo smiles up at Gill as he snaps his case closed.

“So, you’re in dorm D right? I’ll take you there if you want.”

“Really? Thanks.” They smile at each other.

Gill and Theo walk side by side as they travel down the path towards the dorms. They are passed by several students in a rush to get to their clubs.

As they walk up to the gate of the dorm a pair of green spotted boxers flies at them and lands at their feet.

“What are they doing now?” Gill sighs and picks it up.

“Hey, those are mine!” Theo grabs the boxers and shoves them quickly away.

“Oh s**t… they must be going through your stuff!”

Gill and Theo run inside the dorm and freeze at the doorway in horror.

Inside the once tidy and clean dormitory entry way, now was covered in dangling toilet paper and various clothing that seemed to be brand new. Heavy metal music pound though the walls. Laughter could be heard coming from somewhere inside the mess.

“You better stay here.” Gripping his hands into fists Gill disappeared into the mess.

Theo, confused and flustered from seeing his clothing strewed about that he started gathering them together. The music stopped suddenly and he looked up to see Gill dragging in the half dressed Aja and Net by the ears.

“This is the reason why we don’t get any respect around here! Now I want you both to apologize and hope he doesn’t want to change dorms.” Gill pushes them forward and they fall to their knees. Theo steps back uncertainly, his arms full of clothing and his case.

“Oh why do we even care! We have plenty of fun on our own, we don’t need another roommate!” Net groans and shrugs uncaringly.

“If we don’t get another roommate we won’t be able to stay together.” Gill hisses in Net’s ear. Aja and net groan as they remember what had happened.

“I’m sorry Theo. Here.” Gill holds out Theo’s IPod. Theo takes it and groans to see the battery almost dead.

“Which…”

“Up the stairs and the last one at the end of the hall.” Theo nods and grabs more clothing as he moves as fast as he dared upstairs to his room.



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on March 3, 2011
Last Updated on March 3, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm