MORNING - DAY 7

MORNING - DAY 7

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

The three guys, Aja, Net and Gill, stood around the table in the kitchen laughing over their drinks.

“Are you serious?”

“Completely, he move just like this” Gill demonstrated part of the dance again and the others burst out laughing.

“God, that will never get old!”

“F*****g priceless man!”

“We need to get a camera or something. That s**t was just too funny!”

Theo stormed into the kitchen, the shirt he was wearing had been edged with pearl lace at the collar and cuffs.

“Which one of you A******S did this to my clothing!” Theo screamed at them. The others glanced at each other before bursting into laughter.

“S**t man, you should see your face!”

“Oh god, my side is going to split!”

“It’s NOT funny! I have to wear this at school!” Theo fumed but his anger was ignored as they burst out laughing again. Theo clenched his fists and grabbed his bag before storming out the front door.

“HEY don’t mess with HOME ECOMOMICS!” Gill shouted after him, followed with ceaseless rolling laughter.



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on April 3, 2011
Last Updated on April 3, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm