Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by minnie:)

                                      I ran outside and stopped in front of the entrance. I frantically looked around hoping to spot her. With no luck I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number. Right before the call went to voice-mail she answered.
                                      "What?"
                                      "Kristy where are you?"
                                      "On a sidewalk."
                                      "That's not funny Kristy. Where are you?"
                                      "He kissed you didn't he?"
                                      "What?"
                                      "He kissed you. I saw him kiss you when I looked through the window."
                                      "So what if he kissed me." I said still looking around. "I shoved him away, why should it matter? Now where are you?"
                                      She sighed. "I'm in the alley next to the Rue-21."
                                      "Alright." I hung up and ran to the Rue-21, just as she said she was in the alley, sitting on top of a dumpster. She looked up when she heard me coming.
                                      I climbed on top of the dumpster and sat next to her.
                                      "You OK?" I asked.
                                      "Yeah."
                                      "You owe me." I said with a  serious face.
                                      "For what?"
                                      "Running off like that! You scared the crap out of me!"
                                      Kristy let out a laugh. "Lets call Alley before she gets worried." She said. I called Alley and told her that it was time for her to pick us up. We walked back to the gift shop where she dropped us off, thirty minutes later she pulled into the parking lot.
  We made it home when I remembered I had forgotten my guitar at the ice-cream place.
  "Hey guys, before I forget." Alley said.
  "Yeah?" We replied in unison.
  "Tonight I have to babysit some toddlers, I'll be gone until five tomorrow night."
                                      "So we've got the house to ourselves for a little while?" Kristy asked.
                                      "Yes, just don't do anything stupid."
                                      Kristy sent an evil look my way. I pulled out my phone and text her.
                                      Really?
                                      Haha, I didn't know you could read minds :p
I rolled my eyes
                                      Weirdo
                                      I know :)

                                      I put my phone back in my pocket and turned on the TV. Kristy sat next to me on the couch.
                                     "When will you be leaving?" I asked Alley.
                                     "In about thirty minutes."
                                     Just like she said Alley left thirty minutes later. She paid us twenty bucks not to tell my mom that she left us alone over night or she would get fired.
                                     A few minutes later I was in the kitchen making tacos for dinner, Kristy was in the shower. I had everything cut up and the shells cooked, all I had left was the meat which was about to be done.
                                     Kristy came out of the shower a couple of minutes later.
                                     "You ready for dinner?" I asked.
                                     "What's for dinner?"
                                     "Tacos."
                                     "Then yes, 'cus man am I starving!"
                                     We made our tacos and went to the living-room to watch some TV . We would've cleaned up when we were done but we both fell asleep on the couch.
                                     I woke up to Kristy nudging my shoulder. "Lizzy. Lizzy, wake up."
                                     I opened my eyes and sat up. "Hm, what? What time is it?" I said letting out a yawn.
                                    "Three- thirty in the morning. We fell asleep."
                                    "What happened last night?"
                                    "Well, we had a very long make-out session, then we watched TV and then fell asleep."
                                    I looked at her with a straight face. "You're lying."
                                    She let out a laugh. "Okay, fine. We had dinner while watching TV and then we both fell asleep."
                                    "Well this sucks."
                                    "What?"
                                    "Whenever I wake up early in the morning I sometimes can't fall back asleep."
                                    "Oh yeah. Forgot about that."
                                    "So.... what should we do until sunrise?" I asked.
                                    "How about we start eating our giant lolly-pops?"
                                    "If we do we'll end up staying up all night for three days straight. Even if we just nibble at it."
                                    "Well, I tried." Kristy said.
                                    For some reason in this crazy world I leaned over and kissed her.
                                    "What was that for?" Kristy asked.
                                    "Because I wanted to." I said with a smirk. She leaned in and kissed me.
                                    We turned the TV off and went to my room. Laying on the bed Kristy and I huddled together with my back against her stomach and her arms wrapped around me.
                                    "Night." She said kissing the back of my neck.
                                    "Good night."
                                     
                                  


© 2013 minnie:)


Author's Note

minnie:)
opinions, thoughts, ideas? Give me what you got. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sometimes I wish the lights don't fade out too soon for the night is young and the kissing had just begun :P haha, very cool chapter, liked it a lot. Keep writing, xoxo.

Posted 10 Years Ago


minnie:)

10 Years Ago

lol, thanks :)
This is just Perfect..Great work..Keep it up..

Posted 11 Years Ago


minnie:)

11 Years Ago

thanks :)
nicely penned and no mistakes...a plus when writing short stories or chapters. not really my cup of tea as stories go, but then, i am a poetry lover, not a book reader, so there is nothing wrong with your writing. you do know how to engage your reader and make the characters come to life on the page, which requires a special gift...so i am going to call you gifted at this point...i would encourage you to hone your skills and develop this story. well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


minnie:)

11 Years Ago

thanks :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2013
Last Updated on April 29, 2013


Author

minnie:)
minnie:)

griffin, Georgia



About
My name is Minnie, I'm 15 years old, I've been writing since 4th grade and I have loved every second of it. I write about anything, mostly what pops into my head. I hope to get some of my stories publ.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by minnie:)



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Hermes Hermes

A Poem by Baby Ricochet