Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by minnie:)

                       I woke up and saw Jake coming out of the guest room. He was wearing his uniform, so I took it he was getting ready for work.
                       I felt Kristy's breath on the back of my neck and her hand on my stomach. It was rather chilly, even for a blanket to be over us. Jake looked towards me and planted a giant smile on his face.
                       "Morning." Jake said.
                       "Good morning."
                       "Did y'all decide to sleep on the couch last night?"
                       "I guess so." I started to get up but I stopped when I felt Kristy's hand slide across my bare skin. My eyes went wide. I laid back down and covered myself up.
                       "You ok?" Jake asked.
                       "Yeah, um, I'm fine." I felt my face get warm.
                       "Okay." Jake went back to the guest room.
                       I felt Kristy's hand slide down my stomach, my eyes grew wider. Grabbing her hand I moved it back up.
                       "You know you want me to." Kristy whispered.
                       "No, I don't." I hissed.
                       "That's not what you said last night."
                       "What?!" Without thinking I sat up. The blanket fell off of my skin. Jake came out and stopped in his tracks when he saw me. His face turned blood red and he fell to the floor.
                         Kristy just sat there laughing. I looked at her with an evil face. "What happened last night?" I asked angrily.
                         "What do you think happened?" Kristy laid her hand on my bare thigh and slid it down my leg.
                          "What are you doing?" I asked.
                          "I don't know." She kissed my stomach and moved her way up. I laid back down on the couch, pulling Kristy down with me.
                          "You still mad?" Kristy asked. She was looking down at me, both of her hands on both sides of my head, pressing into the cushion of the couch.
                          "Depends." I gave her an evil grin.
                          "On what?"
                          "How good of a kiss you give me."
                          "Such an easy challenge."
                          She kissed my neck. I could feel her tongue slide across my skin.
                          "Ah...."
                          I felt a smile form on her face as she kissed my neck again.
                          "S-stop."
                          When I said that she just started teasing me. She did her best to make her kisses feel even better than the last one.
                          "O-okay, stop. You win."
                          She sat up. "Really?" She said it like she didn't believe me.
                          "Yes, you win." I was breathing heavily, so it was hard for me to speak.
                          "She bent down to my ear. "I don't believe you."
                          "Aw, come on." She kissed me to keep me from talking.
                          "But I'll let it go this once." She kissed my neck again then sat up and covered herself with the blanket.
                          "I swear I think he's gay." She said looking at Jake.
                           I laughed. "Why do you think that?"
                          "He passed out when he saw us stripped naked, and he passed out for over an hour when I punched him."
                          I sat next to Kristy and covered myself with the blanket.
                          "You think we should get dressed before he wakes up?" I asked.
                          "Um, no."
                          I laughed. "Why do you say no?"
                          "I don't know. I want to be lazy today."
                          She laid her head in my lap and faced the TV. It's a good thing the blanket was there, because if it wasn't I would feel REALLY awkward.
                          "Um...." I felt my face get warm.
                          "What?"
                          "Um....uh."
                          "What, is it awkward that we're both stripped and my head is in your just blanket covered lap?" She said sarcastically.
                          "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh." That was all I could say. I couldn't say anything else. Kristy laughed.
                         "What if I moved the blanket?"
                         I looked at her with a straight face. "You do, you die." She just laughed again.


© 2013 minnie:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

well done, minnie. your writing skills improve with each new chapter. thank you for the r/r

Posted 10 Years Ago


minnie:)

10 Years Ago

no problem, thanks for the review :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 13, 2013
Last Updated on May 13, 2013


Author

minnie:)
minnie:)

griffin, Georgia



About
My name is Minnie, I'm 15 years old, I've been writing since 4th grade and I have loved every second of it. I write about anything, mostly what pops into my head. I hope to get some of my stories publ.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by minnie:)