Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by minnie:)

                                We grabbed our clothes and right as Jake was getting up we made it to my room and closed the door behind us.
                                 I looked at Kristy and laughed. "That was close."
                                 "Eh, who cares, it's life. The wimp man can deal with it." Kristy went and laid down on my bed.
                                 "You're not going to get dressed?" I asked while putting my shirt on.
                                 "Now why would I do that?"
                                 "You're starting to act like those nudist people, walking around, showing EVERYTHING."
                                 "What's the problem with doing that? You're doing it now. All you're wearing is a shirt and a bra."
                                 "I'm getting dressed. Unlike you, you're just laying there with nothing on."
                                  She laughed. "Come here."
                                  "Hold on, let me..."
                                  "No, come here."
                                  I sighed and walked towards her. But not close enough to where she could reach out and grab me.
                                  "Closer."
                                  I took one step closer. She gave me a straight face. I let go of another sigh and walked to the edge of the bed.
                                 "What?" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me down.
                                 "How many times are we going to do this?" I asked. "Because we went two rounds yesterday, not even three hours apart, and then today." I climbed on the bed and laid next to Kristy.
                                   "Until I'm worn out." I knew she was joking, but I just decided to play along.
                                   "Until YOU"RE worn out?"     
                                   "Yup," She gave me a goofy smile. "until I'M worn out."
                                   "Uh-huh, keep wishing." I felt her hand slide up my back along with my shirt.
                                   "Really?"
                                   "What?" She reached the straps and opened them.
                                   "You're really weird." I told her. 
                                   "I know." I felt the straps sliding down my arms and realized Kristy was guiding them.
                                   "You know me to well." I said.
                                   "Why do you say that?" Before I could answer Jake knocked on the door.
                                   "Hey guys, I'm heading to work."
                                   "Alright." I replied. "Will you be coming back?"
                                   "I don't know, depends."
                                   "Okay, see you later." With that he left.
                                   "Anyway." Kristy said. "How do I know you to well?"
                                   "You just do."
                                   "No, I want a real answer. How do I know you to well?"
                                   "I got on top of her and bent down next to her ear. "You know just how to get to me." She planted a smile on her face and kissed me.
                                   "Alright." I said while getting up. "What do you want to do today?"
                                   "Aw, come on. We can't go another round?"
                                   I laughed. "Um, no. Alley's going to be back soon and I don't want her walking in on us having....doing.... you know what I mean."
                                   "Okay, okay." She got up.
                                   "What do you want to do today?" I repeated.
                                   "How about the river."
                                   "It's still early. How about we just...."
                                   "Watch a movie." Kristy interrupted.
                                   I gave her a straight face. "Yeah, remember the last time we were alone and watching a movie?"
                                   "Well you were the one who wanted to watch the movie."
                                   "Yes, that's true, but you're the one who went crazy." 
                                   "No," She walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "if I was the one that went crazy then why were you so loud?"
                                   I gave her a straight face, but it was completely red from embarrassment of what Kristy just said. She laughed then whispered in my ear again, "Got you."
                                    I looked at Kristy with an eye of defeat. Before I knew what I was doing I pushed Kristy against the wall and kissed her. "How do you always do that?" I whispered out of breath.
                                    I know you more than you think Lizzy."
                                    Backing up against the bed I laid down. Kristy was on top of me, she kissed my neck then my chest.
                                    "Oh god." I slid my hand from her stomach to her back and traced her spine. "Ah....why do you always when these things?"
                                    She just smiled and kissed my chest again.
                                    While Kristy still kissed me I looked out the window. I saw Alleys car but no Alley.
                                    "Oh crap."
                                    "What's wrong?" Kristy asked between kisses.
                                    "Alley's back." Kristy sat up and looked at me with a serious face.
                                    "You're joking."
                                    "Look out the window." Before she could even move we heard the front door close.
                                    "I hate you." Kristy said.
                                    "Hey, it's not my fault."
                                    "I know, just get under the blanket and cover up. Pretend you're asleep."
                                    "Why is she back so early?" I asked.
                                    "I don't know."
                                    We got under the blanket and covered ourselves but just because Alley was here it didn't stop Kristy. She moved so slow I didn't realize what she was doing until it was too late.
                                     Alley walked in not even two seconds before Kristy reached her "destination." I had to cover my face in order for Alley not to see it.
                                     My eyes were wide, my face was red, and I had to hold my breath to keep from making any noise.
                                     I heard Alley walk in. "Wow, still asleep?" She left and closed the door behind her. As soon as she was gone I started breathing again. "Oh god, ah...."
                                     I grabbed a pillow and started hitting Kristy with it. She laughed while trying to block me.
                                     "Why did you do that?!" I was whispering and yelling at the same time. Mostly whispering so Alley wouldn't hear me.
                                     "Oh hush, you liked it and you know it." I just looked at her with a straight face. "See I told you."
                                     "You're a jerk."
                                     "You want me to do it again?" I felt her hand sliding down my stomach again.
                                     "No."
                                     "Then why aren't you stopping me?"
                                     I gave her a straight face and right when she was about to get there I moved her hand. I leaned in next to her ear and whispered, "You're evil."
                                     "I know." She pulled me close then kissed me.
                                     We waited a few minutes before getting up so Alley wouldn't get suspicious
                                     When we went into the living room Alley was sitting on the couch watching TV. Me and Kristy laughed at the memory of last night and what we did on the couch Alley was sitting on.
                                     "What's so funny?" Alley asked looking towards us.
                                     "Nothing." We said in unison.
                                     Alley looked at us suspiciously. "Okay. Anyway I was thinking we could go to the river at maybe one o'clock."
                                     "Sounds good to me." Kristy said.
                                     "We were planning on going later today anyway."
                                     "Well it's eleven o'clock right now, so let's pack a lunch and get everything ready."
                                     "Oh, Alley." I wanted to tell her how my mom had lied to me and Dad.
                                     "What's up"
                                     "Did you know I have a brother?"
                                     "You have a brother?!" Her eyes went wide and her reaction was shock.
                                     "Yeah, found out just the other day."
                                     "What's his name?"
                                     "Jake, he works down at the ice-cream shoppe."
                                     "Oh. Why didn't your mom tell you or your dad?" 
                                     "She didn't want us to worry I guess, I don't know."
                                     "Alright, well let's get ready to....."
                                     "You know he kissed her to?" Kristy interrupted. "Before they found out they were related Lizzy had a crush on him and Jake had a crush on her."
                                     "Wow, that's weird."
                                     "Yeah, I know."
                                     "Anyway," I said. "let's get ready to go before we end up getting there later than we want to." 
                                     It took us a while to get ready, when I say that I mean it took us until the time we wanted to be there to get ready.
                     


© 2013 minnie:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like the story,Kristy sounds like a real hoot. this is the epitome of a gentle liaison, somewhat unexplored and slightly forbidden. i think many young people will find this enjoyable....well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


minnie:)

10 Years Ago

thanks :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 15, 2013
Last Updated on May 17, 2013


Author

minnie:)
minnie:)

griffin, Georgia



About
My name is Minnie, I'm 15 years old, I've been writing since 4th grade and I have loved every second of it. I write about anything, mostly what pops into my head. I hope to get some of my stories publ.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by minnie:)