Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by minnie:)

      We went back to the house, I made some chips and dip for lunch remembering that I hadn't told Kristy about Alley.
      "Oh Kristy."
      "Yeah?"
      "Alley called before she went to the graveyard. She said she isn't coming back today, but she'll be back tomorrow, if she lucky, at three."
      A couple of seconds later my phone beeped, telling me I got a text. It was from Kristy.
     You thinkin' wut I'm thinkin' ;)
     Not 2nite, I'm gonna see if Jake wants to stay here 2nite.
     -.- really?
     Yes, he's my brother. I have 2 help him.
     And if he doesn't want 2 stay?
    ....sometimes I wonder what goes on in that brain of yours
    You don't want to know XD
    Ur right, I don't
    Go back to your room real quick, need 2 talk 2 u
    Alright, wutevr
   
Kristy walked to my room and I followed. I sat on my bed and Kristy sat next to me.
    "Are you feeling ok?" She asked "I mean about you finding out you have a brother and all."
    "Yeah, I'm fine. I just can't believe my mom lied to me, AND Dad."
    "Are you sure you want Jake to stay here tonight?"
    "That's up to him whether he wants to sleep here or not. I just want to help him, but I don't know what to do." I laid back on my bed and right when I landed Kristy kissed me. She was about to pull away when I laid my hand on the back of her neck, keeping her from ending the kiss.
     "Let's go see if he wants to stay here tonight, and if he doesn't then, well, he does what he does."
      She kissed me again then we headed to the living-room where Jake sat on the couch with the TV turned to WWE Wrestling.
      "Hey Jake."
      He looked towards me. "Yeah?"
      "Can I talk to you? For just a second."
      "Sure. What's up?" He turned the TV off and put his attention on me.
      "I was just wondering, maybe if you need some help, if you would like to stay here tonight. We have a guest room you could sleep in."
      He hesitated before he answered. "Well, I wouldn't mind, but is it okay with whoever is watching you?"
      "No one is watching us."
      "At least not tonight." Kristy said.
      Jake looked towards Kristy, who was standing next to me, and then back at me.
      "Do you guys have a sitter or something?"
      Kristy jumped in before I could answer. "Yes, but she's out babysitting some toddlers tonight. She'll be back tomorrow though."
      "Will she mind if I sleep here tonight?"
      Kristy and I both jumped on an answer at the same time. I said no and Kristy, basically just wanting some alone time with me, said yes.
       I looked at her with an evil eye, telling her to hush, then back to Jake. "No, she wont mind."
        "Okay then, it's settled." Jake said. "Um, just one question. Where's the laundry room? I have to wash my work clothes for tomorrow."
         "First door in the hallway to the left." I replied.
        "Thanks." Jake got up and went to his truck to grab some clothes to change into. He then headed to the restroom, changed into his normal clothes and went to the laundry room to wash his uniform.
          "Aw crap!" I said running to the kitchen. "I forgot about lunch!" I turned off the stove hoping that the dip wasn't burned. I used a wooden spoon and slid it across the bottom of the pan. The spoon didn't scrape across the bottom so I knew the food wasn't burned.
            "Okay, lunch is still good, so Kristy will you go grab the chips out of the pantry?"
             As Kristy headed to the pantry Jake came out of the laundry-room. He wore camo green, jean shorts and a black t-shirt that said "Shine Down Rock Band" with a picture of the band members.
             Jake leaned on the counter as Kristy came with the chips.
             "Hey, I know this question may sound weird but,  well....." There was a pause before he spoke again. "Ah, never mind."
              "What was your question?" Kristy asked sounding impatient.
              "Nothing, never mind."
              "No, you wanted to ask something. So spill!"
              "Alright!" He said raising his hands to his shoulders in surrender. "I was just wondering if you two were like....how to put this.... in a lesbian relationship. Because just to be honest, seeing you kiss her neck in the living room, in my opinion is gross."
               Kristy looked at me, I was literally able to see the anger in her eyes. I looked at Jake.
                "Well, now you've done it."
                "Done what?"
                Kristy punched Jake square in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. He laid unconscious on the floor with Kristy standing over him, opening and closing her hand to get rid of the pain. She looked at me, I just laughed.
                                                      I guess I should've warned him warned him, because Kristy turns into a ball of fire if anyone gets her that mad.
                                                      "Woops," I said. "Sorry Jake. I should've warned you."
                  "You want to leave him here?" Kristy asked looking up at me. "Take our lunch to the river."
                   "Sure."
                   We grabbed the stuff for lunch as I went to my room and grabbed the basket I put on the front of my bike to put our stuff in.
                    Kristy was already outside waiting. We had changed into our bathing suits in-case we were in the mood for swimming after eating.
                     I left a note for Jake saying we were at the river. Like I did with Kristy when Alley took me to the music store, I stuck it on his forehead.
                      After we made sure we had everything we left.


© 2013 minnie:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very interesting ...u r doing quite well

Posted 10 Years Ago


minnie:)

10 Years Ago

thank you :p
Gaurav Walia

10 Years Ago

you're welcome dear...
this is nicely done and you have a knack for creating a story , a little minor editing is needed but i wouldn't let that detract from your talents.....good job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


minnie:)

10 Years Ago

thanks quinfinn :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 4, 2013
Last Updated on May 4, 2013


Author

minnie:)
minnie:)

griffin, Georgia



About
My name is Minnie, I'm 15 years old, I've been writing since 4th grade and I have loved every second of it. I write about anything, mostly what pops into my head. I hope to get some of my stories publ.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by minnie:)



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..