Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by minnie:)

                         When we made it to the river we sat on a soft patch of grass and ate our lunch. When we were done we went swimming. We were both laying on our backs floating when something big swam under me. I thought it was a fish at first but I realized I was wrong when some teenage guy, around sixteen years old, jumped out knocking me off my back.
                        "Dude! Watch it!" I yelled.
                        "Whoa, so sorry. I didn't mean to knock you over."
                        His hair was black and he was about a foot taller than me. His skin made him look like he just left the Florida beach.
                        I stood trying to get water out of my eyes when Kristy appeared next to me.
                       "You ok?" She asked.
                       "Yeah, I'm fine."
                       She looked over at the guy standing in front of me.
                       "Who's he?" She asked pointing at him.
                       "Beats me. I just got knocked over by the dude."
                       "Look, I said I was sorry," He said. "what else is there to say?"
                       Kristy pushed him and he fell back.
                       "Next time you might want to watch where you're swimming." Kristy started to walk, or rather swim, away. I followed behind her.
                       "Are you ok?" I asked.
                       She turned and swam backwards.
                       "Yeah, why do you ask?"
                       "Because, well, you're seeming upset."
                       "Why would I seem upset?"
                       "Well, first there's Jake, then that guy."
                       She filled her mouth with water and spit it at me.
                       "Ah, gross! I splashed her then backed up as fast as I could. Before I knew what was happening Kristy popped out of the water behind me. Wrapping her arms around my waist she pulled me under with her.
                      I let out a yelp and plugged my nose before making it under water. Kristy let go of my waist and I swam to the surface.
                      As soon as I was above water Kristy was to. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close to her. I felt her lips press against my neck and I let out a moan. She pulled me closer and kissed my neck again. This time I shuddered from pleasure.
                     We got out of the water and laid in the grass next to each other. Kristy laid her arm across my stomach. I looked at her arm, then at her. "Why's your arm across my stomach?" I asked.
                      "So you don't go anywhere."
                      "Oh really?" I started to get up but the next thing I knew I was laying flat on my back again and my arms were pinned by my sides with Kristy on top of me.
                      "Well," I said. "I can see your reflexes have gotten better."
                      "And I can see yours have gotten worse." Kristy said with a grin.
                      "Uh-huh." I leaned up and kissed her. When I knew the time was right and her grip on my arms loosened I grabbed her wrists and quickly turned over, pinning her to the ground.
                      "Or maybe they stayed the same." Kristy said laughing.  She leaned up and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my lip to keep from making any noise so Kristy wouldn't know I thought it felt good. Apparently it didn't work because when she didn't hear anything come out of me she made the kiss more intimate. I bit my lip harder but she just kept  making it feel better and better.
                      Finally I gave in and like I was holding my breath I let out a deep sigh along with a moan of pleasure.
                      She leaned up to my ear and whispered, "You want to head back to the house?"
                      "Yes, but I do NOT want to do what you are thinking. And what is it with you and kissing my neck?"
                      "You want me to show you?"
                      "No! I'm good!" I said. We stood up and as we got our stuff together we heard someone whistle in that kind of flirtatious way. I looked at the guy like he was crazy and he took it as an invitation to come over here.
                       "Hey." He said. "The name's Jordan."
                       "Hey." Kristy said. "You mind if I see your phone? Mine's dead and we need to call our ride to come pick us up."
                       I knew Kristy was up to something but I didn't know what, so I just stayed quiet.
                       "Sure." Jordan said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He handed it to Kristy.
                       She started to look through his images and videos. Some were of us and what we were just doing, others of him and his friends.
                       "Figured." She said as she deleted pictures and videos. "The perv snuck a couple shots of us."
                       I looked at Jordan and noticed his face was red. Kristy handed him his phone back. "Thanks for letting me borrow your phone."
                       "Uh, yeah. No problem." He said.
                       "Now leave before I get ticked."
                       Taking Kristy's warning seriously he turned and walked away. As soon as we finished getting everything together we got on our bikes and left.
                       We made it back to the house and when we walked in the door Jake was still lying on the floor unconscious. From the time we were gone his jaw had turned a light shade of purple.
                       "Wow," Kristy said. "he's tender." she shrugged and walked back to my room. "Oh well, shouldn't have ticked me off. Lets just leave him there until he wakes up."
                       "Good grief," I said. "a girl punches him and he passes out for over thirty minutes, then his face turns purple. What's next?" I followed Kristy to my room, closing the door behind me so if Jake woke up he wouldn't see us changing.
                        I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes to change into. I came out and faced the opposite direction Kristy was facing so she wouldn't see me change.
                        "You finally getting used to changing in front of me?" Kristy asked with a grin. I hadn't even realized she was next to me until she spoke.
                        "Good grief girl, what is it with you and sneaking up on people?"
                        "I don't know. Because it's fun I guess." She smirked.
                        She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her chin on my shoulder. It felt kind of weird because all I was wearing was my bathing suit bottoms with a skirt over it and a bra, and my bra wasn't even clipped shut.
                         I felt her hands slowly slide to my back as she closed my bra. She kissed my neck. Letting me go, I went and laid on my bed, with my legs hanging over the edge. Kristy came over and sat next to me.
                        "You feeling alright?" She asked.
                        "Yeah, I'm feeling fine."         
                        "Well that's what you are, you're fine girl."
                        I gave her a look that said you're crazy. She just tipped her head back and laughed.
                       "You're so wei...." Before I could finish my sentence Kristy kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss her back. I felt her lips slide to my neck, I closed my eyes to endure the pleasure.
                       I felt her hand slide to my back as she opened the straps to my bra. Leaning up I kissed her neck, I laid my hand on her shoulder and pulled her down.
                       She kissed me again. I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. I moaned at the feeling. Next thing I knew we were making love in my bed.


© 2013 minnie:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Enjoyed every second I spent on reading it... Great work

Posted 10 Years Ago


minnie:)

10 Years Ago

thanks :)
~Minnie
a very good chapter , minnie....i think you have a special knack for doing this . a little strength is needed in the character development area but the story runs smooth and doesn't lose the reader. i love where this chapter is taking the story...use some imagination with your wordplay and have fun with it...you might surprise yourself. well done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


minnie:)

10 Years Ago

thanks :p
~Minnie :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 6, 2013
Last Updated on May 9, 2013


Author

minnie:)
minnie:)

griffin, Georgia



About
My name is Minnie, I'm 15 years old, I've been writing since 4th grade and I have loved every second of it. I write about anything, mostly what pops into my head. I hope to get some of my stories publ.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by minnie:)



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..