Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by minnie:)

                       I woke a few hours later to something sliding across my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Kristy laying next to me, caressing my cheek with her finger. She had a flirtatious smile on her face.
                        "Morning sleeping beauty." She said.
                        "Did we really just do that?" I asked. I didn't say specifically what we did, but she knew what I was talking about. She lifted the blanket that lay on us a couple of inches, then back at me. That's when I realized I was stripped naked, with nothing on.
                        "Yes, yes we did." She let out a small laugh as my face turned red. I felt her hand slide up my arm as she leaned towards me and kissed my neck. I bit my lip to keep from moaning.
                         As soon as she pulled back I kissed her neck, letting my tongue explore her skin. She moaned and pulled me close.
                         Pulling back I laid my head against her as she wrapped her arms around me. I let go of all of my fears and let the words fall out of my mouth.
                         "I love you."
                         There was a moments pause before she spoke.
                         "I love you to."
                         We both fell asleep a few minutes later.
                         Sometime later we woke up to knocking on my bedroom door. We both sat up, startled.
                         "Who is it?" I yelled.
                         "It's Jake. Are you guys ok in there? You've been in your room almost all day."
                         Me and Kristy looked at each other and laughed.
                         "Yeah," I said. "we're fine. We just fell asleep. What's up?"
                         "I ordered some pizza, it's in the kitchen and if you guys aren't out here soon expect there to be nothing left."
                         I practically drooled at the thought of even thinking about pizza. We got out of bed and put on some clothes. As soon as we were done we went to the kitchen and grabbed some pizza.
                         Jake was already sitting in the recliner munching on a slice. Me and Kristy sat on the couch, I grabbed the remote off of the coffee table and turned the TV to a movie that was supposed to be on soon. I think it was "Click,"  the one with Adam Sandler where he has that remote that could stop, fast forward or rewind time.
                          While Jake laughed and snorted like a pig throughout the whole movie, me and Kristy looked at him like he was just plain out weird.
                           When we finished our food it was around seven o'clock at night. We put the food away and Me and Kristy went outside to watch the sun set. When it was dark we stayed outside a little longer to watch the stars.
                            When we went in Jake was getting out of the shower. He headed to the guest room and laid his towel on the bed.
                           "Hey Jake." I said.
                           "Yeah?"
                           "Would you mind driving us to the store? We want to get some stuff for a midnight snack."
                           "What about those giant suckers on the dining table?"
                           "We'll be wide awake for three days straight if we even NIBBLE at it."
                           He sighed. "Alright, what do you want?"
                           "A gallon of ice-cream and some popcorn. Don't worry, I'll pay for it."
                           "With what money?"
                           "My money."
                           A few minutes later we left for the store
                           Jake parked in front of the entrance to Kroger.
                           "Just wait here." I said. "We'll only be a minute."
                           "Alright." While Jake put the car in park me and Kristy went inside. We ran to the freezer section and stood in front of the ice-cream trying to decide which flavor to get.
                            "I think we should get chocolate." Kristy said.
                            "Nah, I had the last bit of chocolate ice-cream last week. How about Neapolitan, that way you can have chocolate and I'll have a flavor that isn't chocolate."
                            "Alright, sounds good."
                            She grabbed a gallon of Neapolitan ice-cream then we ran to the snack isle. Instead of popcorn we grabbed a bag of buffalo Snyder and two bags of cool ranch Doritos. We payed for our stuff at the register and left.
                             We made it back to the house and Jake went to bed while me and Kristy put the other horror movie Alley bought in the DVD player.
                             It was at one part when Kristy literally jumped about a foot out of her seat screaming. She kept punching my arm while I just sat there laughing my butt off, and non-surprisingly Jake didn't wake up.
                             At the end of the movie we cleaned up our mess and watched some normal TV to get our minds off the movie.
                             "No that," Kristy said. "was a scary movie."
                             "My favorite part is when you jumped out of your seat." I said laughing.
                             "Great, now I don't think anything is gonna get my mind off of that movie." Kristy laid her hand on my leg and looked at me with one of her evil grins.
                             "Really?" I stared down at her hand.
                             "What?" Kristy just sat there and stared at me like she wasn't doing anything.
                             I leaned close to her face. "That's your way of getting me to kiss you?" Before she could answer I leaned in the rest of the way and kissed her.
                             "Did that work?" I asked.
                             "Nope."
                             I kissed her again, laying her hand on her back I pulled her close to me.
                             We were both breathing heavily when we pulled away from each other.
                             "How about that?" I asked with a grin. She gave me a smile that said almost there . I kissed her neck. I felt her finger slowly slide across the back of my neck. The feeling just made me want to kiss her more. Instead I got up and went to my room to grab my blanket off of my bed.
                              I laid back down next to Kristy and spread the blanket over us. The last thing I remembered doing before I fell asleep was kissing Kristy.


© 2013 minnie:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on May 12, 2013
Last Updated on May 13, 2013


Author

minnie:)
minnie:)

griffin, Georgia



About
My name is Minnie, I'm 15 years old, I've been writing since 4th grade and I have loved every second of it. I write about anything, mostly what pops into my head. I hope to get some of my stories publ.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by minnie:)