Chapter V: Devoid

Chapter V: Devoid

A Chapter by Oran

Demons: Ruthless, unpredictable, and over-all, bad. Being ambushed by a thousand of them is one thing; trapped in a castle with them crawling around, that's a different story.

The newest character is going through the latter situation. Though most people would be scared in a place like that, she sits calmly on her prison bed with her eyes fixated on a certain book. For a week, a normal person would go insane from the grotesque creatures lurking around the place. She, however, keeps her short, golden hair uniformly arranged, as if she doesn't care.

"I see you're taking advantage of your stay", says some guy walking toward her cell.

...

No response

...

"What are you reading?", looking closely, the guy was no other than Lycomedes wearing an armor that looks like [1]Arthas' when he killed his father, [1]King Terenas. Almost like a Role-Playing-Game-like death knight.

She lifts up the book toward him to show the cover. In red and blue, bold and italic letters, the cover reads:

"Harem Kings"

It's a book that consists a list of names from the ever popular Draconian men who had more than one hot girl in their life. Though technically not a "harem", it was labeled as one since they seemed like playboys who'd spread their lust for the world. Such name's would be [2]Yuuki Rito, Ichika Orimura, Itsuka Shidou, Sakamachi Kinjirou, Sato Taketora, Kirigaya Kazuto, Suminoe Keita, Himenokoji Akito, Katsuragi Keima, Aiukawa Ayumu, Tsuchimi Rin, and someone named Negi - the rest of his name is smudged and replaced with "Lucky B*****d!"

"Why's a fine lady like you reading something like that, Naiya?", he lectures her.

"Keeping an extremely powerful Void Elemental under your castle may also be a questionable action as well, Demon....", she spoke with a faint yet clear voice.

"You know you can't escape, right?"

"Asking unnecessary questions will not lead you to obtaining any information", she turns a page.

"Really...", he moves closer to the bars, "I pity your situation...", he conjures a sword that kinda looks like [1]Arthas' Frostmourne and [3]Dante's Rebellion, "... I could kill you right now."

"You can't kill me...", she turns another page, "...and I don't need your pity."

The last statement made him growl and burst into his true, demonic form: Horns, fangs, red eyes, and a pointed tail, although the girl barely flinches then continued reading her book. He felt a tad amount of humiliation then switched back to his "Death Knight" form.

"One day...", he points at her, "... I will enjoy tearing you apart and bathing in your blood, Naiya."

She merely finishes another page as he walks out after saying that.

"Hindi mo ako kaya", she speaks in an Elemental's language.

Naiya. Void Elemental. Extremely powerful. One of the keys. Too many sentence fragments. No complete thoughts. Must stop writing without subject or predicate. Can't stop. Next chapter... please.

Wait a sec... where's her Anima?

=====================================================================

1. Arthas and King Terenas are from Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. Frostmourne is Arthas' acquired weapon. 
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/a/ab/Frostmourne.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070804010652
2. All characters are from the following Anime/Manga respectively: "To-Love-Ru", "Infinite Stratos", "Date A Live", "Mayo Chiki", "Tora Kiss", "Sword Art Online", "KissxSis", "OniAi", "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai", "Korewa Zombie desu ka?", "Shuffle!", "Mahou Sensei Negima"
3. Dante is from the game series, "Devil May Cry". Rebellion is his signature melee weapon.



© 2015 Oran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

By the way, It's Aikawa Ayumu.

(False)Fun fact: Kore Ha Zombie Desu Ka? became a fine ecchi Light Novel because of it's illustrator who are known for character designing and CG illustrating Eroge
Expected from Kobuichi and Muririn, expected to be a ecchi ain't it. Surprisingly, they didn't do the character design and illustration for the light novel (That was a miss)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Added on March 22, 2014
Last Updated on February 6, 2015

Equilibrium


Author

Oran
Oran

Somewhere in the Philippines, My house, Philippines



About
I write stuff. - -Stop scrolling! You'll get lewd if you keep scrolling! Are you sure you want to keep on reading this? Okay, if you insist on knowing, I am from the deep and disgusti.. more..

Writing
Steel is Yielding Steel is Yielding

A Story by Oran


Afterglow Afterglow

A Story by Oran


lwo3ynq5f lwo3ynq5f

A Story by Oran





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5