CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

A Chapter by Gen Escarda

I familiarized myself with the place when I woke up. I realized I was just at the Parker’s guest room. Thank God Dane was a good guy and didn’t take advantages of me being stoned. I got shocked when I reached for my phone and saw an unknown number texted me “Good Morning.” Then another message saying, “Had fun last night?” Then another, “Hope you come again next weekend.” And the last, “By the way this is Dane.”.  Empress said that she gave him my number. Even if I get mad at her, I couldn’t do anything about it anymore. I did not reply.

Saturday, I went home almost dinner. Then I told mom what happened the whole night; that we just stayed at Empress’ room watching movies, playing XBOX, eating Cheetos, no alcohols, and slept at 5 am. LIES. I spent the whole weekend studying; even migraine couldn’t stop me. Next week, exam week.  I got too focused that I forgot about Mr. Perry for the whole week.

Since nothing interesting happened for the whole exam week I would just skip it.

SATURDAY Exams were over, I know I did a good job anyway, no worries for my mom. I promised her I’ll graduate with honours.

I finally checked my phone as I woke up; I noticed tons of texts from Dane and messages from Mr. Perry. I chose to open Mr. Perry’s first.

            Perry the Platypus: Hey? A week ago

       Perry the Platypus: Seems like you’re having too much fun there, that’s great! J A week ago

       Perry the Platypus: I miss you. Really. 2 days ago

      Perry the Platypus: Uhm ignore what I said. I was kind of… drunk. Yeah, drunk. Don’t mind it. 1 day ago

            ME: Uhm, hey. Sorry ‘cos I said I’ll message you again that night. Sorry. Yeah, I had fun.

I got no fast reply unlike before.

And then I read Dane’s texts, nothing new, he was asking me if I could come over the Party Place again this weekend. I said I would have a family trip and that, I can’t go. LIE. The truth was, I didn’t want to go back there anymore. Yeah I was stoned but definitely not deaf enough not to hear the “foods with weeds” thing.

After replying to those messages, I made my way to my bathroom because it was a Saturday, meaning, dance rehearsals. I had rehearsals 3 days in a week. I never mentioned but I was in a Dance Company at our school, Empress too, but she was at the Cheering Squad and I was at the Street Dance Team. We have been competing with different schools since I was in my freshman years. I paint too; I’ve already sold some of my works, believe it or not. My achievements made me happy because I was just 17 yet I was earning my own money. I knew something was still missing; A licence. A car.

            I went down the kitchen, and ate breakfast with mom.

            “Mom, can I get a car?” I asked as I chew my pancake.

            “What I know is, you should get a licence first before you can drive?”

            “Oh sorry.” I bet mom knew what I meant. “Can I get a licence then?”

            “Once you’re already at the legal age.” K fine.

Mom then drove me off at the school; it was where the studio for rehearsals was located. I saw Empress sitting at one of the benches, with… oh my lord, with Chad; the hot soccer player. I pretended that I didn’t see them. That was a shame for me. I bet Chad knew I have been lurking around the bushes in the field, stalking him.

            “Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance!” She shouted. I walked faster so I would have an excuse that I didn’t hear her. Then I went straight to the studio for the 4 hours training.

Training started by 10am and ended by 2pm. Our training was kind of light today, I wasn’t that tired, unlike the past days that I could not even catch my own breath. I was just thinking of the bright side, this whole dancing thing, aside that this is my passion, would also get my body toned. I was also conscious with my figure; I’m still a girl after all.

I went to the girl’s washroom, which was also our locker room, to wash my face, to change clothes and to fix myself before going home. I was about to enter the door when I heard weird noises. Oh geez moans. I still walked in, clothes scattered on the floor, forming trails. I followed the trails like a pro detective. I saw 2 naked people. The guy was standing while carrying a girl, the girl’s legs were locked around the guy’s hips, her back at the lockers and this guy was sweating, thrusting his hips so hard. They both moan in pleasure while I was just staring at them. Familiarizing their faces, I knew the girl’s face was so familiar… OH MY GOD, EMPRESS? I knew it was Empress. I walked closer, faster, I didn’t care at all even if they were both screaming that they were about to come. She is my best friend. I don’t care. And she’s having a hot sex, WITH CHAD! They finally noticed me then Chad picked his clothes up then ran away. Her tired and ashamed voice finally came out.

“F-france…” I didn’t answer, I just handed her her clothes. I went to the sink to wash my face, went to my locker to get some clothes, and stepped out the washroom like nothing happened. She was just looking at me all the time. She knew I was not mad at all, I was disappointed at her. She was scared that I might call her parents or worst, I might unbesfriended her. 

I went home, went straight to my room. I said to my mom that I was still full and I was so tired and I didn’t want to be bothered and if a s**t came in knocking, just say that I no longer exist then I shut my door closed. Mom got shocked with my attitude. I called Empress a s**t. I’m sorry.

I checked my phone, Mr. Perry replied 6 minutes ago. I just wanted to talk to him. Just to him.

            Perry the Platypus: So where did you go last night? J

     Me: Went to a party place with my bff.

     Perry the Platypus: A bar?

     Me: Uhm, you can say that.

     Perry the Platypus: So you drink?

     Me: NO.

I lied again. Hide-out. Vodkas. Remember?

     Me: But I want to chug some tonight.

     Perry the Platypus: What’s wrong?

     Me: Long story.

     Perry the Platypus: Make it short then

     Me: My best friend lost her respect for herself. Caught her having sex.

     Perry the Platypus: You should’ve joined them instead. Threesome you know? Rather than to be mad like hell.

     Me: I’m serious.

     Perry the Platypus: Oh. Sorry. Just trying to… uh, nevermind.

We talked for like hours even though he’s having a severe headache because he didn’t have enough sleep yet; it was their exam week. I told him to sleep. But he said he was ok and he still had to study anyway. We stayed like that. It’s so awesome how he made me feel better. The problem was, he still didn’t tell me his name and where he was located. I didn’t force him to tell me those though, let it be.

            Me: It’s 9pm here so probably its 3am there. Still not going to sleep Mr.?

     Perry the Platypus: Headache’s killing me, but no, not yet.

     Me: You may die cos of that headache then. You’re too young to die

     Perry the Platypus: well if I’ll die young, it only means that we’re really not destined for each other. Awwwwww. </3

     Me: Wait. What

     Perry the Platypus: It was a joke ok.

     Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a joke it is. (rolling-on-the-floor-while-laughing emoticon)

     Me: seriously, sleep now. You still have a Sunday to study. Now I feel like, you don’t want to sleep yet cos you want to talk to me. (flirty emoticon)

     Perry the Platypus: Uhh… I guess

     Me: IT WAS A JOKE OK.

     Perry the Platypus: (sleeping emoticon)

     Me: Yeah right, I had fun talking with you haha good night. I mean, good morning. J

Though I knew he wasn’t really asleep yet and would still reply, I went offline, so he won’t have any choice anymore but to either focus on his studies or to sleep. I went down the kitchen to microwave some cheesy popcorn, grabbed some DVDs from the living room then went up to my room and had my movie marathon. I spent the rest of the night like that. 



© 2014 Gen Escarda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on March 27, 2014
Last Updated on March 27, 2014
Tags: teenage love story, social networking, romace, comedy


Author

Gen Escarda
Gen Escarda

Bulacan, NCR, Philippines



About
I'm 17. Living in the other side of the world. I'm a fan of a lot of things, music, books, bands, tv shows and movies.. even food. And I've been into writing back when i was still in grade school but .. more..

Writing
Saudade Saudade

A Poem by Gen Escarda


CHAPTER ONE CHAPTER ONE

A Chapter by Gen Escarda


CHAPTER TWO CHAPTER TWO

A Chapter by Gen Escarda