CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

A Chapter by Gen Escarda

          I found empress waking me up, in my room, 1:30 in the morning.

            “Why the sudden?” I yawned, still sleepy as hell, R.I.P. to my grammar. “And oh, windows are windows, doors are doors.”

            “I’m sorry. I’ll just disturb your mom’s sleep if I’ll knock.” I stood up, half asleep, to check outside my window. I saw a ladder, well planned. She continued, “But I’m scared…” I could see the panic in her eyes.

I went to bed again, lay in my stomach, eyes closed.

She continued, “Because someone sent me an E-mail, it says there that, this morning… the whole world will know who I am.”

             “the what?”

            “The sender said that he or she, God knows who, has this video tape of us, Chad and I, having sex at the locker room.”

            “Of all the places, why at the locker room? I rolled my eyes.

            “I’m not kidding, Frances.”

            “Seriously though.”

            “I need your help, Please.”

            “See the consequences?”

            “I know I know, and I have regretted it gazillion times already.”

            “Anywoo, who’s the sender.”

            “How the hell will I know?”

            “I mean the email that was used…”

            “Oh oh here, I wrote it down.” Then she showed me a piece of paper. “MCaderHill@yma...

            “McaderHill…” I laughed, “Lame.”

            “What?”

            “Lame anagram.”

            “Anagram? What?”

            “Anagram is where you’ll jumble words and form different or more words out of it.” I explained.

            “Oh so you know who this bullshit is?”

            “MCaderHill. Chad Miller. He’s a dick.” 

            “Whoa. So this is Chad.” Then she hugged me, “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FRANCES.”

            “I know I know. But the fun ain’t startin yet n***a. Don’t rejoice, yet.”

We both went down the ladder, running away from the house using my car. Yes. With PJs on, without licence.

            “I have to be back before 6:30am. We have more or less, 6 hours.” Then we drove off the road.

            “You have gas?”

            “No maybe I used water to make this s**t run, DUH EMPRESS.”

            “Oh. How’d you learn driving like a pro?”

            “Uhm, arcade.”

            “Oh my God, slow down okay. I don’t want to die yet.” She said as she saw my speed reaching 100. “Where are we going by the way?”

            “uhm, school? Shortcut.”

            “Impressive. So what are we going to do in school?”

            “We’ll clean the mess MCaderHill had prepared before anyone sees it?”

            “Impressive. But how? The school’s still locked right? They’ll open it by 6 right?”

            “How’s the sound of breaking in? AWESOME RIGHT.”

            “We can be expelled.”

            “…If we get caught.”

We arrived in our school’s front gate. I was about to climb up the walls with the help of Empress foldable ladder.

            “Never noticed you brought it with us. Ninja.” I’m awesome, I know. “But I guess we don’t need that?” She said as she pointed the gate, it was cracked open.

            “Whoa, seems like someone got to break in first. Nice.”

We walked in, no ran in. All the lights were still off. It was kind of creepy though; I hope my ninja skills work.

            “Don’t open the lights okay.” I said, we were just relying to the light brought by the light posts from the outside.

We walked over all through hallways. We saw no difference. We left the building and went to the gym. As we got closer, the noise got louder.

            “I think we found them.” I said, unfolding the ladder.

            “Wait what are you doing?”

            “We can’t just… casually walk in you know.” Then I placed the ladder in the nearest tree on one of the

gym’s windows. “Just imagine, that window, is my window. We’ll just do what you did earlier okay?” She nodded.

            “Uh, you think we should put like, a mask or something?” She said as we were slowly and quietly climbing up the ladder, then we crawled at one of the thick branches. “You know what we need, both mouths shut. ‘kay?”

From up there, we saw a group of guys. And yeah, we saw Chad; Chad and his hot apprentices. Luckily, they just turned the lights on at the main stage and at the audio room. We saw a huge and white projector.

            “Jesus Christ.” I heard Empress. “There will be an event tomorrow right? Like we’ll have visitors from… somewhere I don’t know. Oh god, don’t tell me….”

            “Yeah, they are planning to play that video tomorrow when everyone’s here.” I said, thinking of what to do. I actually didn’t plan anything.

            “But for sure Chad’s at the video as well?”

            “But for sure, they placed the cam where Chad’s face won’t be seen. I bet they have planned this, like where would Chad f**k you, I mean you know, planned. Very well planned.” Then we shut up to eavesdrop.

I saw Chad walked out the audio room; he had connected this sort of whatever so their video would appear at the huge screen.

            “Man, what a nice dare you had for me. She’s a hottie.” He said to one of his friends as they sat at the stage. “I’d rather f**k her and show the world our video than to be kissed by my mom on the forehead you know.”

            They all laughed, “What about… showing us that video now? You know, I’ve been staring at that Empress Parker’s boobies and ahhhh like I want to…”

            “I actually thought of dating her before, if I did that, for sure she’s my w***e now. Anyone can easily hook up with her, obviously.” Chad said as he cut his friend, then he played the video.

They edited the whole thing, like Chad’s face was all blurry. Then the part where Empress moaned Chad’s name were also cut. In short, Chad’s identity was really unknown.

            “Ah, that’s why Chad wasn’t saying a single thing while we were doing it.”

            “Yeah, so here’s the plan.” FINALLY! A PLAN! “As simple as this, once they got out the gym, we’ll go in then remove whatever is connected to that thing, and then we’ll leave.”

            “Time Check: 2:58AM.”

I’ ve already fallen asleep, yeah I managed to sleep in that thick branch.

When the boys left then Empress woke me up. “Good Morning sleepy head, they are gone. Time Check: 4:26AM.”

            “Leggo.” We went through the window then through the ladder via its fire exit.

            “You sleepy head sure missed a lot of stuff.”

            “Like?”

            “Uhm, those dickheads drooled over me while watching the video.”

            “Don’t tell me they…” She cut me off, “yeah. So gay.” Then we burst out laughing.

15 minutes or less, SUCCESS! A piece of cake. Almost 5:00 AM when we jerked off the campus.

            Before dropping Empress at their house, “Hey, I have a plan for Chad. Some sort of a... revenge.” I winked then drove off.

 

 

CHAPTER SEVEN PART II

            “Good day fellow teachers and students, today we’ll be having our guest to share about how he survived his stay at the South Pole, sounds interesting right? Let us all welcome, Mr. Thomas Journales.” We applaud as the guest made his way to the podium.

            “Let me show you a video as my introduction.” Mr. Journales said, Chad’s face looked so confident; him and his friends. They were like exchanging of high fives.

The video played. It started with a blank screen for 5 seconds, and then a video started. It was the video of Chad and his friends “jerking” from last night.

            I stood up from my seat and shouted, “GAYS!” then I laughed so hard like a retarded seal. The crowd then laughed with me.

           “STOP THIS VIDEO, STOP THIS!” Our principal shouted. Oh my, never saw him that angry. He continued, “Who’s behind this?” of course no one dared to answer, everyone’s clueless, even Chad.

            “Chad Miller, Where’s Chad Miller.”

            “Yes sir?” He said like he’s so angelic and all.

            “I want you and your friends, who were at that video, in my office after class.” Mr. Principal said by the microphone. What a shame.

After class, the boys went to the Principal’s office then they admitted that they broke in around midnight in school and they don’t have any idea how did that happen. And because of breaking in, they still got suspended for a week and when they got back to school, they had to do some community services like serving and cleaning at the cafeteria or maintaining the cleanliness of the school campus.

            “Taking a video of them wasn’t in the plan but wow. We won’t see them for a whole week! I wonder what will it feel like, yeah?” I said as Empress and I drove home. Yep, still no licence cos that’s how I roll.

            “Yeah. So, are we still going to do that revenge thing that you’ve mentioned last night?”

            “Uh-huh.”

            “Hmm, how?”

            “I’m just waiting for the right timing. So for tonight, let’s just prepare for the stuffs that we’ll need.”

            “Sure, like what?”

            “uhm, write it down okay. Here, Duct tape, a rope… oh since Chad is a big man, let’s use a chain, some hankies, then 2 packs of instant popcorn for us.”

            She’s laughed, “Are you serious?”

            “Uhm, yeah? Oh, and a razor. Don’t forget the razor.”

            “I guess that’s too much Frances? I mean, getting them suspended is enough?”

            “You asked for my help right? But it still depends on you, I mean, if we’ll push through.”

            “Uhm, maybe we should just reserve that one when Chad still haven’t learned his lessons after the suspension?”

            “AWWW. I was already imagining all the fun that might happen, but… okay. You said so.”

I dropped Empress at her house then I drove to my hide out, never been there for so long. I hope my vodkas are doing okay.



© 2014 Gen Escarda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on March 27, 2014
Last Updated on March 27, 2014
Tags: teenage love story, social networking, romace, comedy


Author

Gen Escarda
Gen Escarda

Bulacan, NCR, Philippines



About
I'm 17. Living in the other side of the world. I'm a fan of a lot of things, music, books, bands, tv shows and movies.. even food. And I've been into writing back when i was still in grade school but .. more..

Writing
Saudade Saudade

A Poem by Gen Escarda


CHAPTER ONE CHAPTER ONE

A Chapter by Gen Escarda


CHAPTER TWO CHAPTER TWO

A Chapter by Gen Escarda