CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

A Chapter by Gen Escarda

As I woke up the next morning, I went down at the kitchen for breakfast and I saw mom at the kitchen counter sipping her cup of tea. She’s got this ‘i-know-what-you-and-Dane-did-last-night’ smile.

            “Hey mom! Good morning. What’s with the good vibes?” I said as I walk past through her and straight to the fridge for my milk and to the cabinet for my cereal.

            “How was yesterday?”

            “Uhm good.” I said, not looking at her, eyeing my cereal as I pour it to my bowl.

            “How good was it?”

            “I mean, good? Great? like usual? What’s with you mom?” I said kind of smiling so she won’t get offended.

            “Oh France. Don’t lie to me. I saw you kissed Dane when he dropped you here last night. That means he’s your boy! You’re finally growing up!” She hugged me, I felt awkward. Proud mom.

            “You did? Ugh mom. Won’t I get privacy?”

            “I was waiting for you because I’ve prepared you dinner at the table. I was just looking at you two from my window. But you didn’t eat my prepared dish for you; you definitely had dinner with him so…” Mom kept blabbering but I lost my consciousness. I was thinking of last night, I was thinking of Dane.

By the end, I told mom about us, that Dane’s already my boyfriend. I have to stop hurting myself too, just because of Jacey. Starting today, I won’t give a single flying f**k to Jacey, I have nothing to do with him anymore. Mom felt happy for me, because for her, Dane was really one of a kind type of guy. Like, guys like him only exist in books but Dane, he’s reality. Mom’s right.

After breakfast, I went up my room. I felt like doing nothing. I just wanted to relax.

My phone beeped. It’s Jacey.

            Gd morning!

Nah, probably, just his ‘Group Message’. I ignored it. Another beeped, It was from Dane.

            Good Morning beautiful, I know you’re up. Haha! Just beep me back ok? I love you.

My heart just skipped a beat. I’m learning to give the love he deserved. So I replied,

            You too. >:*< Good morning.

Okay I have to promise myself, I will forget my first ‘love’. I’ll forget Jacey and everything that’s related to him. Not that, Dane was my ‘re-bound’. Yes I love Dane. I texted him again:

Me: baby, I want to throw the biggest party in town next weekend. Can you help me? :(

Dane: Ooooh, your inner party animal huh. HAHA! Of course sure! But can you tell me what is that for?

Me: Uhm… I don’t know? Maybe I ‘m just so happy I have you and I want everyone to know about that?

Dane: AWWW. <3 I should be the one doing that for you.

Me: This party can be OUR party. It’s really gonna be the awesome-est party in the history of all histories! :D

Dane: haha it is! Okay okay. I’ll get everything fixed asap. You invite your friends, I invite mine.

Me: Yupp.

Dane: Baby is it fine with you if we just held the party at the PP?

Me: OF COURSE! That’s your place right? haha that’s rad!

Dane: <3

Me: <3

That night Dane fixed the place, the time and the date. He sent me this,

YOU ARE INVITED! You are invited to the biggest party in town! On the 28th of March, Friday. @ The Party Place, 71 Peter’s street, old oak village. Fun starts at 8PM onwards! Don’t miss the fun, see you there! P.S. you can bring your friends. Or even your friend’s friends and their friends! The more the happier!”

Me: that was fast! :) thanks baby!! OMG I’m so excited!

Dane: HAHA glad you liked it! we still have more than a week to prepare. Start sending that message to their emails or cells. :)

Me: YES! I’ll help with the food.

Dane: no, just leave everything to me. :) I swear it’s alright, don’t worry I got this.

Me: But this is OUR party… :(

Dane: I don’t want you to hassle about this, I know you do a lot of school stuffs.

Me: I appreciate it but hun you have papers working on too.

Dane: Okay, :) just help me decorate and set up the place.

Me: thanks! Love you!

Dane: I love you more. :)

Like what he said, I started sending out the invitations both through emails and phone. I even made an event in my Facebook account and invited everyone. So far, a lot of people were saying yes to my invitation. I feel so stoked for this party!



© 2014 Gen Escarda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on March 27, 2014
Last Updated on March 27, 2014
Tags: teenage love story, social networking, romace, comedy


Author

Gen Escarda
Gen Escarda

Bulacan, NCR, Philippines



About
I'm 17. Living in the other side of the world. I'm a fan of a lot of things, music, books, bands, tv shows and movies.. even food. And I've been into writing back when i was still in grade school but .. more..

Writing
Saudade Saudade

A Poem by Gen Escarda


CHAPTER ONE CHAPTER ONE

A Chapter by Gen Escarda


CHAPTER TWO CHAPTER TWO

A Chapter by Gen Escarda





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5